Who should be a Bond girl?

Comments

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    After all these years, I still want to see Tilda Swinton as a Bond girl/villain. I still believe she'd make an excellent villainous head of an organization.

@Creasy47, I've always thought Tilda would make a great Bunt. And, since Bunt was originally in the SP script, we may get a team up with her and Blofeld going against Bond if Dan returns.
    bondjames wrote: »
    I want Cate. Perfect age for Craig, great actress, and my favourite MI.. oh. you know the rest.
    071009-cate-blanchett-400_3.jpg?itok=XpoJ48xI

@bondjames, inspired choice. Cate is amazing and really makes any dynamic she has with any leading man a fantastic thing to watch unfold. I kind of wish she'd been cast for Madeleine, just to see how she and Dan would've acted off each other, and if her casting would've made you feel more credibility/believability in that relationship in SP because she's so magnetic.

She's definite badass Bond girl material, and I would genuinely be surprised if she doesn't nail a part somewhere down the line. I'm sure she's been eyed in the past and has been added to a list of possibles for the future.
    Tilda would be awesome but would she slum it in a Bomd film? EON would need to up their game IMO - really quality script and give her something really meaty to do.

Having said that, her absolutely hilarious turn in Trainwreck suggests she is more than game for a laugh. I think she would be tempted if offered a good part.

For any one who fancies watching a bit of Swinton on Fiennes action, check out A Bigger Splash. Awesome.
  • edited September 2016 Posts: 6,432
    tumblr_mvwo1rsoPM1qej1qro5_250.gif

Eleanor Tomlinson
    Eleanor played a great villainess in Poirot: The Labours of Hercules

180485-rose-leslie-503.jpg

Rose Leslie
    Getafix wrote: »
    Tilda would be awesome but would she slum it in a Bomd film? EON would need to up their game IMO - really quality script and give her something really meaty to do.

Having said that, her absolutely hilarious turn in Trainwreck suggests she is more than game for a laugh. I think she would be tempted if offered a good part.

For any one who fancies watching a bit of Swinton on Fiennes action, check out A Bigger Splash. Awesome.
    When you say Trainwreck are you talking about the movie Snowpiercer?
  • edited September 2016 Posts: 11,425
    No there is a daft rom com called Trainwreck with Swinton in it. She's almost unrecognisable.

Tanned. London cockney accent. Very very funny performance
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    edited September 2016 Posts: 23,883
    bondjames wrote: »
    I want Cate. Perfect age for Craig, great actress, and my favourite MI.. oh. you know the rest.
    071009-cate-blanchett-400_3.jpg?itok=XpoJ48xI

@bondjames, inspired choice. Cate is amazing and really makes any dynamic she has with any leading man a fantastic thing to watch unfold. I kind of wish she'd been cast for Madeleine, just to see how she and Dan would've acted off each other, and if her casting would've made you feel more credibility/believability in that relationship in SP because she's so magnetic.

She's definite badass Bond girl material, and I would genuinely be surprised if she doesn't nail a part somewhere down the line. I'm sure she's been eyed in the past and has been added to a list of possibles for the future.
    I've always been a fan of Cate's @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7. I first saw her in a little known film called The Gift, and then Bandits with Willis & Billy Bob. The acting range she showed in just these two films caught my attention and made me seek out anything she did from then onwards. She's such a chameleon on screen and can pretty much morph into any character. Quite a skill. If you haven't seen Woody Allen's Blue Jasmine, I highly recommend it.

She could have been great in SP. I never thought about that before, but you're right. I can just see Craig and her working together in the future on something, because they are both serious and extremely talented actors.

Coincidentally, they are both going to be in NYC in performances this winter. Craig in Othello of course and Blanchett in The Present. Hopefully they have a chance to hook up and discuss work opportunities. I'm going to try my damnedest to catch both shows.

It doesn't hurt that Cate has cheekbones to die for.
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans
    edited September 2016 Posts: 7,980
    If Craig stays on, and at least one of his "girls" is of the more mature variety, Liz Hurley (51) or Kate Beckensale(43) would be a fine choice.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3783975/Elizabeth-Hurley-51-shows-sizzling-beach-body-posts-bikini-throwback-snap.html
  • Old Bond & now you want old Bond girls?

Bond girl should be young - mid to late thirties at max and that should be the exception not the rule.

This is Bond not last of the summer wine ;)
    Ah, opinions. If Craig remains the actresses will more than like be more mature, with the mid 30's being the lower limit. I for one find the two actresses that I noted sexier than most others half their age.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    There are more than enough beautiful and insanely sexy actresses who can act that are in their late 30s and 40s.

I championes her before and I'll continue to do so but Katheryn Winnick will be 39 in December, she's a stunner, a good actress and a legitimate martial artist too. She can be seen on the TV show, Vikings and stars in the up coming Dark Tower film.
  • edited October 2016 Posts: 4,400
    Anyone watch the second series of Daredevil? Elodie Yung was born to be in a Bond movie.

rng204-19932r-h_2016.jpg
    elodie-yung-discusses-elektras-r.jpg
    512141680-actress-elodie-yung-attends-the-gods-of-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=X7WJLa88Cweo9HktRLaNXo8XyM19UvsGOuPTtmwrODqnjvLystUf71y5abOSlnxvaZskc%2FRrwMQ1SwbUOHbV%2Bg%3D%3D
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    edited December 2016 Posts: 10,588
    I'd welcome Rose Byrne.
  • 400full-josephine-jobert.jpg
    Josephine Jobert- She's appearing in Death In Paradise at the minute ..... and she's Eva Green's cousin.

• MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    Good call there @valentin.
  • Priyanka Chopra

MV5BMjAxNzUwNjExOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDUyMTUxNw@@._V1._SY412_CR70,0,412,412_.jpg

Hermione Corfield

MV5BNjBiYWE5NDUtZDYyNC00OGI0LWI0NzktZWY4OTc1MDhhZWMwL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTU0NzA0NTc@._V1._SX412_CR0,0,412,412_.jpg

Stephanie Corneliussen

6924048.jpg

Gemma Chan

20140512_NEVER_UNDER_DRESSED_CHAN_SHOT_03_027js1.jpg
  • Ana de armas anyone?
    Hermione Corfield when I saw her in Rogue Nation I thought future Bond Girl.
  • Hermione Corfield when I saw her in Rogue Nation I thought future Bond Girl.
    Was she the girl in the record shop?

I thought Isabelle Blais would be too old by now but since Monica Bellucci...
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Old Bond & now you want old Bond girls?

Bond girl should be young - mid to late thirties at max and that should be the exception not the rule.

This is Bond not last of the summer wine ;)

A gorgeous woman with sex appeal is, well, a gorgeous woman with sex appeal.
    Some of the most sexually attractive actresses working today are either on the cusp of 40 or are already in their 40s.
    A lot of these names and faces on this thread might make for great future Bond girls...........however at the rate we're going I have a hunch the next Bond girl hasn't even been born yet.
    If Craig does another, he will be in his 50's. If so the age of his female costars will have to be a bit older than when he was in his mid 30's. 35 would be as young as I would go in casting. As far as older. Take a look at 51 year old Liz Hurley. Wow, she would make a great Bond woman.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4169210/Elizabeth-Hurley-51-flaunts-phenomenal-physique.html
  • Lancaster007Lancaster007 Shrublands Health Clinic, England
    Hayley Attwell anyone? Think she'd make a great Bond girl.
  • suavejmfsuavejmf Harrogate, North Yorkshire, England
    None famous actresses are always best. They went for a name with Halle Berry....aka the worst Bond girl of all time.
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    edited February 2017 Posts: 7,973
    Hayley Attwell anyone? Think she'd make a great Bond girl.

Well she certainlys got some good assets! Sorry, had a hard time (no pun intended) looking past that. Could be a new Fiona!
    latest?cb=20150520213700
  • Natalie Portman
    Scarlett Johansson
    Emily Blunt
    Marion Cotillard
  • edited February 2017 Posts: 6,432

That's right beautiful lady

Hermione-Corfield-Mi5-e1484315135549.jpg?fit=1170%2C503
    A few years time not when Craig is Bond
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill

That's right beautiful lady

Hermione-Corfield-Mi5-e1484315135549.jpg?fit=1170%2C503
    A few years time not when Craig is Bond

Agree. Save her for when I am Bond.