Connections between two Bond films

Comments

TLD and GE - Bond shoots Kalashnikovs
    FYEO and TLD - Bond's car self-destructs
    LALD and SP - Moneypenny visits Bond's home
    FRWL and GF - both feature Title Sequences with images projected onto female bodies
    GE and TWINE - Michael Kitchen as Tanner
    DAD and CR - female characters called 'bitch' after their death - Jinx about Miranda and Bond on Vesper
    GF and TSWLM - original prints state the next film, which turned out not to be the next film
    OHMSS and DAD - we see Bond's office
    DAD and CR - Bond is attended bed-ridden and attended by nurses
    TB and DAD - Bond eats a grape
    CR and SP - only Bond films in which Bond's Martini is garnished - lemon peel in CR, olives in SP
    LALD and TWINE - Only Bond films in which Bond drinks whiskey
    TLD and SF - Feature Audi cars
    GE and DAD - only Bond films to feature Ferraris
    Dr. No and FRWL - only title sequences to use more than one song - JB theme and Three Blind Mice; FRWL (instrumental) and JB theme
    DAF and SP - both feature Aston Martins in Q's lab which Bond doesn't drive in that film
  • TokolosheTokoloshe Under your bed
    tigers99 wrote: »
    DAF and SP - both feature Aston Martins in Q's lab whiich Bond doesn't drive in that film

He drives both the DB10 and DB5 in SP. What did I miss?

Great work, by the way :-)
    The DBS is there too, which he doesn't drive.

I'm such a geek :)
    I've got another!

FRWL and LALD - both feature their title song diegetically - that is the source is visible on screen - FRWL Matt Munro's song on the radio, LALD - actress B.J. Arnau's rendition in front of Bond and Leiter
    LALD and LTK - Felix Leiter is linked to actual cigarette lighters, LALD - car lighter which transmits audio -a genuine Felix Lighter, and the lighter that Leiter and Della give Bond
    and in both instances Felix Leiter is played by David Hedison
    CR and QoS - only Bond films to feature a black Felix Leiter (if we exclude NSNA)
    SF and SP - only Bond films to feature a black Moneypenny
    I was wrong about the whiskey one, he has one with M in GE too, making it three
    DAD and CR - only Bond films to feature b/w cinematography- might be wrong on that, can't remember if Bond's flashbacks during his cardiac arrest are truly black and white or just heavily desaturated colour cinematography
    GF and DAF - Shirley Bassey sings two title songs that mention resources, gold and diamonds, that have been found in Africa - i'm scraping the barrel now :)
    YOLT and SP
    Only Bond films in which Blofeld has a scar down his face
    Moonraker and QoS- Bond jumps out of a plane not wearing a parachute
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    I don't know if it's been noted yet, but FRWL and OHMSS are the only 2 Bond films that don't feature any kind of screens (tv, computer, cctv cameras, etc).
  • edited March 2016 Posts: 1,817
    DN and TMWTGG - no helicopter anywhere.

All the others have at least one helicopter, apparently. Hopefully the next one doesn't have a helicopter because they have become overused as of late.
    QOS & SP - Bond is involved in a cargo plane chase.