BlofeldCatCapCon - Oh the Power...Part Deux

Comments

• CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    When playing cat-and mouse with Bond, Blofeld thought he'd just bring in the big battalions.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Bringing the pic to the new page:
    cats-chilling.jpg
    Blofeld had to give up his weed business.
    When Bond was briefed for the latest mission that required his full attention, his hopes were severely dashed as he did not expect it to be this type of cat house that M wanted him to infiltrate!
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    " To collect one cat would seem a misfortune, lots seems like a Cat-astrophy !"

cats-chilling.jpg

Blofeld's Angels of Death took their roles literally.

Meow. Bumping this.
    I think I will be judging this tomorrow, so get some more entries in while you can, or curse yourselves tomorrow.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    DaltonBond (first-person view, making a break for the exit): "Well, I guess it's, er...a farewell to arms."

M (to guard): "Don't shoot! Too many people!"

DaltonBond (to self): "Too many 'people'? WTF???"
    Judgment is coming.

Thanks to everybody who contributed, you are the sunshine of the planet.

#rd place:
    DrGorner wrote: »
    Pussy galore ! :))
    Rather obvious, but a good joke never gets old.

"nd place:
    QBranch wrote: »
    DaltonBond (first-person view, making a break for the exit): "Well, I guess it's, er...a farewell to arms."

M (to guard): "Don't shoot! Too many people!"

DaltonBond (to self): "Too many 'people'? WTF???"

This is exactly what I said to myself when first watching that film.

And the winner, none other than:
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    A pile of catnip and a free evening inevitably leads to an orgy for Tiddles and his pals.

It is always wise to stay on good terms with the mods. Congratulations and over to you, @Creasy47.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    I knew those bribes would come in handy eventually. Many thanks, friend.

It's a bit late and I'm trying to settle down and watch a movie, so I'll post a new picture tomorrow.
    " Rather Obvious" WOW!, that's a bit Harsh. =((
    DrGorner wrote: »
    " Rather Obvious" WOW!, that's a bit Harsh. =((
    A bronze medallion is still very good. If we were in the Bronze Age, it would have won.
    I have to admit, I do like a medallion. ;)
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    edited July 2015 Posts: 7,996
    And scoring 3rd place is a higher number then 1st, and thus it's better, as higher is always better...

Could someone awaken @Creasy47? He's been asleep for three days now. And my stash of catnip is missing...
    edited July 2015 Posts: 40,539
    Thanks for the friendly awakening. I love a good multi-day nap. Let me find a pic (as usual, do let me know if it has been used) and I'll post it here shortly.

EDIT: My MacBook charger died, so it's hard for me to sit here and save the image and try and upload it on my phone, so I'll just link it. I'll try and embed it if my new charger comes in by the time voting commences.

Make me laugh and good luck!

http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/7400000/Funny-Animals-domestic-animals-7420040-804-787.jpg

"I once caught a rat THIS big."

"Pffft...that s nothing..."
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    "Get in the ring you pussy!"
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    edited July 2015 Posts: 2,629
    In honor of the late, great Christopher Lee.

A duel between titan cats. My golden claw against your polydactyl paw.
    Six claws against one.
    I only need one claw Mr. Tiddles.
    edited July 2015 Posts: 7,996
    Funny-Animals-domestic-animals-7420040-804-787.jpg

The Voodoo ritual to destroy enemy agents who are set on destroying your evil lair involves two cats measuring eachother up. Blofeld had seen a picture of how to do it, but could never get his tidlleses to actually do it.
    "Guess what happened when Ernst ate those blue pills of his?"

"Ha Ha! I know, I saw it too!"
    They wanted to hug, but Man! Those claws hurt.
    Some silly little notions .....

Kat Fu
    Pussy Gored
    Pussy Riot
    Feline Fight club
    Catrate
    Cat-nip, tuck and roll
    Plenty of room to swing a cat
    " I'm Wolverine " .... " No, I'm Wolverine "
    1 Close your eyes now, but keep them in position.
    2 Now slowly open them
    3 Closing your eyes now, feel how comfortable it is to let them rest
    4 Now open them, continue to gaze into my eyes
    5 Closing down easily and slowly, while you listen to my voice
    6 Slowly open
    7 Closing down now, and very soon your eyelids will feel very heavy and tired
    8 Nice and slowly open
    9 Just letting them close down now, so heavy, so comfortable, so rested
    10 Slowly open them and focus on my eyes
    11 More and more heavy with each number now, more and more relaxed that is fine
    12 Softly and slowly opening them again now
    13 And closed. Each time you open them it becomes heavier and heavier, harder and harder.
    14 Feel the heavyness in your eyelids as you open them now.
    15 and let them close down, with each number it becomes heavier and heavier, more and more comfortable, you can allow yourself to keep them closed a while longer now
    16 And open...so heavy...so tired.
    17 aaaaaaaaaaaand close them down again, as you listen to my voice as you become more and more comfortable and relaxed
    18 Feel the heaviness increase now as you open them
    19 Close them down now. So heavy, so tired, so relaxed. That is fine.
    20 And open
    21 And closed. It becomes incresingly difficult to open them now, listen to my voice and allow yourelf to keep them closed.Do not try to resist.
    22 And slooowly open
    23 Now close them down and just enjoy resting them in your sockets for a while. That is fine.

Now that your eyes are closed, I would like you to continue to listen to the sound of my voice. In a few short moments, you will be so relaxed and comfortable, it will be easy for you to go into a trance.

As you go into a trance, you will still hear my voice. You are still able to think thoughts, thoughts can be thought, but you do not have to think them, as you listen to my voice, you can see your thoughts flying away like a helium ballon, carried into the distance.

As you relax I want you to remember how it feels to be so relaxed that you lose awareness of your body, or how it feels to be so relaxed, so snuggly so comfortable so warm, sinking into comfort.

When you listen intently to what I say, everything else just melts away.As you listen to this voice, feel how all tension melts away, fall into comfort. You do not lose touch of your body just yet, just fall into that comfortable feeling.
    relax and listen to the sound of my voice, you are doing fine.

To help you relax, I want you to imagine you are outdoors on a warm summer day in a safe and relaxing place. free to really relax and enjoy the environment. Find a comfortable place to sit down, relax on your tail a moment.

You are safe and secure here, and no matter how deep your trance, my voice is always there with you.

Imagine a golden orb of relaxing energy floating above your head now.

Thunderfinger should win this contest. No other candidates are worthy. Thunderfinger is the best, the smartest, funniest, the most charming, the overlord of this community. He must win all contests. Stare into the black mirror and repeat.
    I have a strong feeling to agree with you, I can't understand it. :)
    Tired of all the kittens, Blofeld created a force field to separate the lovers.
    "Do I look fat in this fur?"

"Hmmm, let s see..."
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    Every kitty was Kat Fu Fighting
    Those kittens were fast as lightning
    Any more replies? Haven't had many entries, so I'll give this another 24 hours (depending on how many more entries I see) until I vote.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    2mdm25v.jpg

Village Kittens rehearse the Y.M.C.A.T.
    They were ready for the catwalk.