BlofeldCatCapCon - Oh the Power...Part Deux

Comments

• edited May 2012 Posts: 886
    Many thanks @kerim, so many great captions, I'm well honoured.
    I'll get a new one up tomorrow, give us all a breather. :-bd
  • Ok here we go. Had a tough time between this and another one I had saved. Decided to go with this hoping it'll provide more whimsy and sarcasm.

7132544707_70f365bb0f.jpg

Judging one week hence.
    Chocks away. :D
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited May 2012 Posts: 28,694
    "After little Catlock watched Thunderball that Saturday evening, all Blofeld heard from his #1 cat was 'I want Domino! I want Domino!'. Catlock's prayers were quickly answered, but not in the way he had expected..."
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    Mr. Tiddles was initially baffled when he was told that he would be playing with Domino's boneyard.

No more rum and coke for me thank you, I've got spots before my eyes

(hides)
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    The cost of Blofeld's lair and annual expenses: $800,000

The cost of attempts made to kill Bond: $500,000-$850,000

Expenses put forth to SPECTRE's operation: $1,500,000

Annual money lost as a result of Bond's meddling: $500,150-$987,600, in addition to property damage amounting to $350,450

Playing with dominoes: PRICELESS
  • Great entries so far! :D
  • edited May 2012 Posts: 643
    WIth Pussy eyeing up Domino on the table, Bond couldn't help himself but get a stiff one...drink, that is
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Mr. Tiddles inspects the new villain-lair-layout. The black dots, of course, are all the deathtraps for one, single, British agent..
  • Yes this is the stuff, very good! :D
  • *bump*
    Tiddles fails at making a swastika.
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    edited May 2012 Posts: 12,459
    No matter how much he tried, Tiddles couldn't break the infamous Jinx code, even with his favorite black spectre by his shoulder and a mojito.

OR

Tiddles thought his new boss had ordered a pizza - but instead he was forced to play dominoes again and again with an inebriated Largo (who kept muttering, "... my boat, my Domino ..."
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    edited May 2012 Posts: 2,629
    Gladys White and the Pips.

I'll show myself out.
    Kerim wrote:

Classic. :))

Fantastic entries!

There's not an awful lot to say about the last picture Mr Finger, I'll be honest, I've studied it at length, and still can't find anything else to put on

As Frederick Gray said in Octopussy - 'I'm afraid there isn't much to go on'
    There's not an awful lot to say about the last picture Mr Finger, I'll be honest, I've studied it at length, and still can't find anything else to put on

Sorry to hear that. :(

Maybe it is the captioner, and not the caption.
    /:)
  • edited May 2012 Posts: 555
    When I said I wanted to see some milky-white dominos on my kitchen table, I meant you should clone me a couple Claudine Augers.
  • I've studied this geometric conundrum for several minutes now... and have decided I'm going to sh*t on the middle one....
  • Brilliant! Anymore out there? :-bd
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Kerim wrote:

I'll show myself out.

Please come back in, Kerim; you always make me smile.
    "Dominoez iz super fun, exzept Iz got no onez to play with...Iz already killed all Blofeldz prisonerz..."
    'The phone line was a bit muffled today, but I got a call at work from my girlfriend and all I could understand was - 'at home - having some fun and games - with my pussy -laid out on table'...

'It was a bit of a letdown when I rushed home that evening I can tell you'
  • Another 24 hrs to judging. :D
  • Judging later, anymore entries out there?
    Well this picture might have been a little difficult but the strong hearted came to the fore! Very impressive. :)>-
    Congrats to all and a wet t shirt from Berenice Marlohe to those who didn't place! That should make up for it. :D

<b><font color=green size = 4 face="Arial Black">4th Place</font></b>
    <b><font size = 3 face="Arial">CommanderRoss</b>
    'Mr. Tiddles inspects the new villain-lair-layout. The black dots, of course, are all the deathtraps for one, single, British agent..'
    - Yes, in his war bunker planning invasions..strategy, strategy, licking my arse, strategy. :-?

<b><font color=purple size = 4 face="Arial Black">3rd Place</font></b>
    <b><font size = 3 face="Arial">Commander_Skyfall </b>
    'I've studied this geometric conundrum for several minutes now... and have decided I'm going to sh*t on the middle one....'
    - Yes and knowing me I'd probably step in it. :-<

<b><font color=blue size = 4 face="Arial Black">2nd Place</font></b>
    <b><font size = 3 face="Arial">Kerim</b>
    'Gladys White and the Pips.'
    - Nuff said. B-)

(*)<b><font color=red size = 4 face="Arial Black">WINNER</font></b> (*)
    <b><font size = 3 face="Arial">0BradyM0Bondfanatic7</b>
    'Tiddles fails at making a swastika.'
    - Indeed, but I bet a cat could organize an invasion of Britain without any problem. ;)

Over to you Sir!
    This should be interesting...
    77458779_big6.jpg
    ;)
    Now that's what I call a Pussy Galore! :-O

or

Berenice Marlohe proves to be handful for Mendes.
  • Hate to be THAT guy...but I can't see the picture.

Just has the photobucket icon and "This image or video has been moved or deleted"