BlofeldCatCapCon - Oh the Power...Part Deux

Comments

• One more day...let's see some more great entries. ;)
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    "So, Stitch got "bit by a pussy" you say...ummm...so that's what they are doing in college these days..."
  • Last call.
  • edited April 2012 Posts: 886
    Ok, judgment day and many thanks for the entries, not as many as I hoped but the picture, in my mind, was quite tricky but kudos to those who entered, well done =D><b><font color=orange size = 4 face="Arial Black">Joint 5th </font></b>and a copy of laminated signed picture of Berenice Marlohe to all. :>

<b><font color=purple size = 4 face="Arial Black">4th Place</font></b>
    <b><font size = 3 face="Arial">BondWillReturn</b>
    'Mr.Tiddles: Quickly, get out of my picture before MGM gets another copyright lawsuit'
    TOO LATE, another 5 year gap awaits......'
    - Oh yes, it could have been SO much worse. #:-S

<b><font color=blue size = 4 face="Arial Black">3rd Place</font></b>
    <b><font size = 3 face="Arial">0BradyM0Bondfanatic7</b>
    Stitch: "No, no, no. No more foreplay."
    - He says to Not a Stitch On-a-Topp. >:)

<b><font color=green size = 4 face="Arial Black">2nd Place</font></b>
    <b><font size = 3 face="Arial">Kerim </b>
    'Little Tiddles always enjoyed playing "got your nose" with his favorite toy he named Michael jackson.'
    - Well better than forever blowing Bubbles. :D

(*) <b><font color=red size = 5 face="Arial Black">WINNER</font></b> (*)
    <b><font size = 3 face="Arial">BorisScaramanga </b>
    'Do you mind? You're interrupting my dinner...'
    - How polite. Anyone interrupting my dinner gets the Craig treatment. b-(

Well done to a relative newbie, congrats, over to you. \:D/

• Calling @BorisScaramanga are you out there? :-?
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Calling @BorisScaramanga are you out there? :-?

I'll PM him.
  • Calling @BorisScaramanga are you out there? :-?

I'll PM him.

Did that already but thanks. I'll give him another few days then pass the baton on. ;)

Ok, one last call for @borisScaramanga...
    if nothing after one more day, over to the runner up @kerim.
  • Ok well over to you @kerim. :-bd
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    edited April 2012 Posts: 2,629
    OK, thanks Dan.

I promise there will be no crap covered cats in this photo. However, one could argue that crap is in this photo.

Celebrity-Cats-17.jpg

Happy captioning, or bashing if you prefer, and see you in a week.

Tiddles new ad campaign:
    "Spend two nights in a Hilton and receive a complimentary penicillin buffet on checkout. " :-S
    edited April 2012 Posts: 28,694
    "Paris Hilton's famous 'One Night In Paris' sex tape had an unfortunate third star, who appeared in one shocking deleted scene. Paris is keeping quiet and awaiting her beastiality charges."
    Paris touching her pussy?
    That's not hot. :|
    "Paris Hilton is appearing in the newest ASPCA poster campaign. The poster reads Donate just 15 cents a week to help poor Mr. Muggles escape from a date with a blackjack."
    When Blofeld organized a photo shoot for Ms. Hilton and Tiddles the excitement was palpable. As the shooting came to a close both Blofeld and Tiddles felt melancholy as they watched her leave the lair. Though it was difficult, Blofeld reassured himself and the cat that all would be fine when he said 'we'll always have Paris'."
    "Your squeezing him to much.... yes but his head shouldn't be that big!"
  • "Paris Hilton would like the world to know she actually cares about more than just her pussy"
    Blofeld's world dominance continues with the New Order of the Cock Eyed Blondes.
    A formidable army <font size="1">(if only they could just remember to stop giggling, battling their eyelashes, talking on the phone, flicking their hair and applying their lipstick when tailing Bond.)</font> ;)) ;;)
    Kerim wrote:
    OK, thanks Dan.

I promise there will be no crap covered cats in this photo. However, one could argue that crap is in this photo.

Celebrity-Cats-17.jpg

Happy captioning, or bashing if you prefer, and see you in a week.

Bond cat burglar and his partner in crime make an unsubtle appearance in hiding their hoard of jewelry

:-S
    M: 'How did you get to Bangkok?'
    Bond: 'By stopping overnight in Paris.' >:)
    Mr Blofeld Cat makes a suggestion to Paris Hilton, 'you should maybe change your name to Rhode Island slag heap'
  • *bump*
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea

Celebrity-Cats-17.jpg

Tiddles' punishment for working with Blofeld was harsh, even for a cat with his reputation. And it wasn't for one night either..
    BUMP!

24 more hours peeps for more brilliant captioning.. The picture writes its own jokes.
    Bond: "I know you're the new Blofeld and you orchestrated the entire plot to kill my wife and succeeded in the initiative, but I'm not the slightest bit miffed. In fact, I feel a desire to shag you!"
  • London, Paris, Istanbul...this pussy certainly gets around. >:)
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    London, Paris, Istanbul...this pussy certainly gets around. >:)

ha! good one. I am still dry and cannot think of one darn thing to say for this pic.
    Please tell me that video tape is securely locked in a safety deposit box?
    "SkankFall - when two ugly pussies collide." :-S
    edited May 2012 Posts: 2,629
    All right, it's judging time. Before deciding the winner, I would like to say I'm proud of all of you for not going with the obvious, "Paris loves to show off her pussy to the cameras", or "What's that smell. Oh geez, Paris forgot to wash her pussy again", or "The cat isn't the only thing that has gone through the back door of the Paris Hilton", or "Paris needs to trim her pussy".

Yes, I'm glad no one typed those groaners.

So here we go. Time to decide the winner.

5th Place:
    RogueAgent wrote:
    Please tell me that video tape is securely locked in a safety deposit box?

I'm afraid that video tape went rogue.

4th Place:
    Virage wrote:
    "Your squeezing him to much.... yes but his head shouldn't be that big!"

Paris sure knows a thing or two about a swelled head.

3rd Place:
    "Paris Hilton would like the world to know she actually cares about more than just her pussy"

Paris is also in love with her puppies.

2nd Place:
    "Paris Hilton is appearing in the newest ASPCA poster campaign. The poster reads Donate just 15 cents a week to help poor Mr. Muggles escape from a date with a blackjack."

Normally I oppose animal cruelty, however, this was funny.

And the winner is:
    Paris touching her pussy?
    That's not hot. :|

Ah, well played on a famous Paris quote.

Congratualtions Dan, you are the new champion.