BlofeldCatCapCon - Oh the Power...Part Deux

Comments

• DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    'Im as good as Robert Carlyle in 28 Weeks Later when it comes to gouging eyes in !!!!!'
  • edited March 2012 Posts: 886
    a.aaa-Cat-scratched-my-eye-My-husb.jpg
    ”I lay my hands on you and I say YOU SHALL NOT WATCH BROSNAN, THESE EYES WILL NEVER SEE CRAP AGAIN. BE HEALED! Praise EoN and May Babs with you, Hallelujah.”
    For my eyes only....
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    "I told you if you called me Fluffy Bottom one more time, you'd regret it!"
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    BUUUUUUUMP

Bring in those entries, or the kitty cat will scratch all your eyes out too. :D
    Go away! -I know you hate that song but I'm not Bette Davis !

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I'm going to judge this soon. It has dragged on WAY too long. Last call for entries. :-<
  • edited April 2012 Posts: 886
    I'm going to judge this soon. It has dragged on WAY too long. Last call for entries. :-<
    Yes, great idea. ;)

Just a friendly reminder for future winners, please keep the competition to one week to prevent said ”dragging”.

Many thanks. :D
    Yes, great idea. ;)

Just a friendly reminder for future winners, please keep the competition to one week to prevent said ”dragging”.

Sorry for forgetting about this folks. I just want to move past the bloody thing. @danslittelfinger wins with:
    ”I lay my hands on you and I say YOU SHALL NOT WATCH BROSNAN, THESE EYES WILL NEVER SEE CRAP AGAIN. BE HEALED! Praise EoN and May Babs with you, Hallelujah.”

Cheers.
  • I'm going to judge this soon. It has dragged on WAY too long. Last call for entries. :-<
    Yes, great idea. ;)

Sorry for forgetting about this folks. I just want to move past the bloody thing. @danslittelfinger wins with:

Cheers.

Oh many thanks! Will have a new picture up today.
    :D
  • Ok here we go, fresh pic. Let's see what the great captioneers on MI6 can come up with on this one, as it baffles me.
    It could be easy, could he hard:

White_Cat_Bites_Skitch.jpg

One week hence for judging. Let the fur flying commence.
    :D

"While on a mission in Hawaii, Catlock Snuffymuggins stopped by to see Stitch-and preceded to bite his nose off. Stitch didn't like that at all, and tossed a Blue punch buggy at Catlock. Rest assured, the police WERE involved."
  • saunderssaunders Living in a world of avarice and deceit
    edited April 2012 Posts: 987
    Moment of glory as Tiddles is snapped producing his winning entry for the most unusual shaped coughed up furball.
    Jaws bites off more than he can chew when applying for a role with SPECTRE!
    saunders wrote:
    *Deleted*
    Here we have the winning entry! Better stop now mates.
    ;)
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    The fur began to fly when Mr. Tiddles quickly saw thru the Stitch disguise at the party at Blofeld's mansion - it was his old competitor, Jaws. "Those are not braces you are wearing!!" cried Tiddles as he launched into his famous deadly killer kitten chomp on Jaws's most vulnerable spot - his nose. This fight was broken up by Bond, who strolled by and simply said, "The sushi bar is open now."
  • edited April 2012 Posts: 886
    Great entries to a very hard picture, in my mind.

Keep 'em coming. \:D/
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    Little Tiddles always enjoyed playing "got your nose" with his favorite toy he named Michael jackson.
  • saunders wrote:
    *Deleted*
    Here we have the winning entry! Better stop now mates.
    ;)

:-??
  • Do you mind? You're interrupting my dinner...
    Stop eating quickly you'll get Stich!
  • Keep 'em coming, I think the "Stich" will go away soon.
    edited April 2012 Posts: 28,694
    Stitch: "No, no, no. No more foreplay."
  • Well this is a tough one I think...not many entries.
    (suggestion only: maybe pretending this 'Stich' creature is something else might help??)
    Two more days until judging....
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Blofeld's cat was used to his master ending up in all sorts of disguises, but the Stich suit was a bridge too far...
    Five strong martinis and a promise of a part in the next Disney movie and Tiddles is up for anything!
    "Since there was no Siamese fighting fish, Catlock took a bite out of a Siamese fighting Stitch."
    "Technically speaking it can't be considered an official spit-roast!"
    edited April 2012 Posts: 28,694
    "When Catlock is done with him, Stitch will actually need stitches. Gotta love the irony."
  • edited April 2012 Posts: 816
    Mr.Tiddles: Quickly, get out of my picture before MGM gets another copyright lawsuit'

TOO LATE, another 5 year gap awaits......