BondCapCon - No Friggin in the Riggin...Part Deux

Comments

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    This photo was one of the many reasons why some didn't want Pierce to become Bond.

"This guy is Bond? But, he's holding a pink poodle. James Bond wouldn't hold a pink poodle!"
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    During the filming of GoldenEye, EON had to deal with Brosnan and the "special friend" he often brought on set. Just a week into filming there were massive reports all over Pinewood Studios that Barbara Broccoli and Famke Jenssen were constantly having their legs humped and that Martin Campbell's trailer was often used as a bathroom, the smell of urine and feces impossible to get out of the carpet. But enough about Pierce's antics; that dog of his was pretty bad too.
  • MayDayDiVicenzoMayDayDiVicenzo Here and there
    During the filming of GoldenEye, EON had to deal with Brosnan and the "special friend" he often brought on set. Just a week into filming there were massive reports all over Pinewood Studios that Barbara Broccoli and Famke Jenssen were constantly having their legs humped and that Martin Campbell's trailer was often used as a bathroom, the smell of urine and feces impossible to get out of the carpet. But enough about Pierce's antics; that dog of his was pretty bad too.

We have a winner! =D>
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    edited May 2014 Posts: 2,629
    Whoops! Better get to judging.
    The correct entry was...

"First I'm going to take this pink poodle to the vet, then I'm going to have the vet put it to sleep. Then I'm going to kiss the dead dog. I love kissing dead pink things.

Since no one got it, let's see who came the closest.

5. Willy with:

The dog decided to let Brosnan know what it thought about his tenure as Bond by depositing a 'treat' in his hand...

4. 4EverBonded with:

Overheard on the set of TND:

Pierce: "That stupid pampered self centered bitch! I'll never work with her again, even if she sits up and begs."

Director: "Uh, Pierce ... Teri is standing right behind you."

Brosnan: "Teri? But ... er... I was just talking about this little prissy darling! Always underfoot ... heh heh!" He quickly scoops up the nearby poodle.The make up artist steps up and takes her poodle back and walks away, shaking her head.

Teri doesn't even glance at Pierce. She puts down her mirror and walks over to the catering table for a couple more sandwiches and an eclair, "And here I thought Pierce loved animals. You just never know what people are really like ... hey! Don't touch that, I'm the star here! I get the biggest eclair! It's in my friggin' contract!"

Pierce and director look at each other and sigh. It was a looooooooooooong shoot some days on that film.

3. Qbranch with:

"Pink Poodle to White Rook- I've evacuated the area. Ask the Admiral where he'd like his dog delivered."

2. OBrady with

And the winning entry is:

Thunderfinger with:

Haha, just declare yourself the winner already.

and for...

Now you know what I can do with my pinky finger, Pinky."

Congrats Thunderfinger. Over to you
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Hehe, thank you! I really did not expect that. (Not just saying.) Give me some minutes to search for a picture. Will be back as soon as possible.
    edited May 2014 Posts: 45,489

bondatollah1.jpg
    Can't see it.

Now you can. Good luck, everyone!
    Never knew Connery played the Ayatollah, but he's the perfect person for that role.

Anyways...

"Death to the MI6 infidels"

or

"I will take over Iran and isshue a fatwa aginsht any man who doesn't shlap a woman at leasht onche a day".

• edited May 2014 Posts: 6,396
    The Iranian version of Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade:

"This is in-Ayatollah-able"
  • edited May 2014 Posts: 3,236
    "And I thought Jamesh Bond wash heavy on the violenshe againsht women!"
    "Now where did I put that tea cosy..."
    bondatollah1.jpg

After saying "Never Say Never Again!" Sean Connery has once again changed his mind. In a shock move by Disney who have attained rights by McClory, Connery has agreed to make "TurbanBall!"
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Sean Connery IS Oshama Bin Beard.
    The locals weren't happy when Santa Claus turned up in fancy dress...
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Local news sites reveal why Sean Connery actually wasn't needed as Gandalf in the LOTR trilogy.
    Creasy47 wrote:
    Local news sites reveal why Sean Connery actually wasn't needed as Gandalf in the LOTR trilogy.

"You shall not (Khyber) Pass!"
    Ayatollah Bondola

Some great ones so far. Do not be shy, people. Feel free to slander islam. Extra bonus points for it.
    Damn you, Willy. Your entries really are too clever.
    Creasy47 wrote:

Thank you Sir. :-)
    Creasy47 wrote:

Thank you Sir. :-)

You're quite welcome :-)

"After not picking up a script in years, Sir Sean Connery figured he would pick up some new reading: the Quran."
  • MayDayDiVicenzoMayDayDiVicenzo Here and there
    Sean Connery, albeit his peaceful retirement, has agreed to star again as James Bond in an Arabic remake of From Russia With Love.

Sean Connery is James Bond
    in
    Ian Fleming's
    From Riyadh With Love

Synopsis
    T.U.R.B.A.N (Terrorism and Ultimate Revenge By Allah Nutters) plan to kill James Bond for his killing of Dr. Nosama, a T.U.R.B.A.N senior operative, and to humiliate the British Secret Service. The plan involves the seduction of James Bond with a Saudi Arabian Khyber clerk, Tahani Ruwaidah, the bait being the Lektor decoding machine. However, the plan begins to crumble when Tahani refuses to have sex with Bond as she is muslim and can't do it out of wedlock. The couple board the Omani Express, where there is death aplenty.

Love. Death. Ramadan.

This Bond's got it all!

October 2016
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    MayDay, that's priceless! =))
    After arriving at his friend's New York flat for a Halloween party, Sean's costume was quickly placed under scrutiny once it was pointed out that he was just blocks from the World Trade Center.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Highlander 6: The Final Insult.
    Sean Connery held 52 white cats hostage, but the six who claimed they were Canadian escaped. This would become know as Purrgo.
    Bumping, you islamophobes.

From the Lesser Satan With Love
    Sean Connery starring in the hottest new musical this side of Baghdad:

"Ramadama-Ding-Dong"
    edited May 2014 Posts: 45,489

bondatollah1.jpgSeveral Scandinavian kindergarteners have been screentested for the next Bond girl role.