Bond Girl Friday's

Comments

• Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    She can tweak my microphone anytime. Goodness.
  • JamesPageJamesPage Administrator, Moderator, Director
    Eva_Green_@Chi_n_10-2006_ph@Cl1.jpg
    Ahh, Brady's woman. No comment on her beauty, then! ;-)
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Creasy47 wrote:
    Ahh, Brady's woman.
    I like married women. It keeps things simple. ;)
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited June 2014 Posts: 28,694
    I can't see the photo. :((

Though, I do have the genuine article right here with me in bed, so it's all good. Eva says hi again, boys.

Though, I do have the genuine article right here with me in bed, so it's all good. Eva says hi again, boys.

Here you go (in case you want to see something other than her in person.)

You tell the missus I said hello.

http://www.theplace2.ru/archive/eva_green/img/Eva_Green_@[email protected]
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited June 2014 Posts: 28,694
    Creasy47 wrote:

Here you go (in case you want to see something other than her in person.)

You tell the missus I said hello.

http://www.theplace2.ru/archive/eva_green/img/Eva_Green_@[email protected]

Wow, neither Eva or I have seen this one before. She told me she hates how she looks there; how modest of her.

Oh, you know she likes you, Creasy. If she didn't she certainly wouldn't have popped out of that cake for your birthday a little while back. And that sexy outfit she had on made what she's wearing in the Sin City 2 poster look like a nun's habit. Hope you enjoyed that. The things I do for my friends... ;)
    Bloody PC says i am not permitted to see that photo of Eva Green.... ~X(
    I'll never forget that night. Almost had to call 911 from having a heart attack, but I didn't think they would appreciate the cause of it being 'Gorgeous woman jumps out of cake,' so I just contained it. My heart may have stopped a few times that night, though.
  • I have new favourite thread...
    Creasy47 wrote:
    I'll never forget that night. Almost had to call 911 from having a heart attack, but I didn't think they would appreciate the cause of it being 'Gorgeous woman jumps out of cake,' so I just contained it. My heart may have stopped a few times that night, though.

And I bet you felt just like Bond in CR when she had to defibrillate you herself. ;)
    edited June 2014 Posts: 13,896
    barryt007 wrote:
    The link isn't working for me either, so here's another link to it:

http://jackiechan.ucoz.com/pics/037/Eva_Green_022.jpg
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    QBranch wrote:
    barryt007 wrote:

Thanks! Apparently it is not perversely correct here either.
    QBranch wrote:
    barryt007 wrote:

Brilliant ,many thanks @QBranch !!

I love how frustrated we all become when we can't get our Bond girl fixes. Are we okay, lads?
    I am OK. It is Friday, after all.
    Yes, it's nice to know that by providing that image link, I may have helped ease the tension.
    QBranch wrote:
    Yes, it's nice to know that by providing that image link, I may have helped ease the tension.

Not for me. ;-)
    QBranch wrote:
    Not for me. ;-)
    I'll get the mink glove. ;)
  • edited June 2014 Posts: 414
    Reminded by the raging battle going on in the Bond Girl Elimination Game, and in the wake of the 2014 Godzilla movie, which has me watching some old kaiju movies, here's a big slice of Hama.

936full-mie-hama.jpg

mieseductive5.jpg

miecolorboat.jpg

miebikcol.jpg

nu-dien-vien-sexy-phim-007-giaoduc.net.vn3b.jpg
    edited June 2014 Posts: 45,489
    Thanks, @SlyFox007. I had a Japanese girlfriend once, one summer back in those roaring 80s. It did not work out as a long distance relationship once she was back home, though.
    I've never gotten what everyone sees in Mie Hama.
    Well, @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7, if these pictures don't speak for themselves, we'll just have to chalk that up to a difference in personal tastes.
    SlyFox007 wrote:
    Well, @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7, if these pictures don't speak for themselves, we'll just have to chalk that up to a difference in personal tastes.
    And I'm taken. Eva doesn't respond well when I speak of other women favorably around her, and she's in a mood all of a sudden after the Sin City 2 poster didn't go over well with the MPAA. Crap, she's giving me a death stare now. Gotta go!
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    edited June 2014 Posts: 16,330
    Mie Hama is beautiful.
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    Murdock wrote:
    Mie Hama is beautiful.
    She is! But not more so than Akiko Wakabayashi.
    chrisisall wrote:
    Murdock wrote:
    Mie Hama is beautiful.

I find her more appealing than Hama as well.
    chrisisall wrote:
    Murdock wrote:
    Mie Hama is beautiful.

I'm with you gents, I'd take Akiko over Mie any day of the week. There's something about Akiko that is just oh so beautiful.
    Creasy47 wrote:
    chrisisall wrote:
    Murdock wrote:
    Mie Hama is beautiful.

I'm with you gents, I'd take Akiko over Mie any day of the week. There's something about Akiko that is just oh so beautiful.

And I enjoy Aki more than Kissy in the film as well. I feel Aki had depth and a real connection with Bond, while Kissy was only in the film because 007 was picky about wanting a pretty "wife." She's boring and forgettable at best, while I feel for Aki and her death is a sad one.
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    I feel for Aki and her death is a sad one.
    You're making me tear up here...
    :(