Favorite Bond End Song

124»

Comments

• talos7talos7 New Orleans
    I don t get the praise for Surrender either. Sounds like Eurovision to me.

I don't either; I think the title song is better, although Crowe's vocal is lacking.

Another fan of If You Asked Me To here.
  • GoldenGunGoldenGun Per ora e per il momento che verrà
    edited October 2015 Posts: 6,761
    Just out of curiosity, is there anyone here that likes The Experience of Love?

It's been like 500 years since I've posted, but I felt the need to respond here.

I absolutely love that track. I'm a big fan of Eric Serra, I adore the GE soundtrack and The Experience of Love is no exception.

I presume I stand alone on this one.

If there was a man
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Experience of Love or Crawl, End Crawl.
    Love Surrender by KD Lang!!! \m/
  • Lancaster007Lancaster007 Shrublands Health Clinic, England
    edited October 2015 Posts: 1,874
    Would go for The Pretenders - both songs used in TLD, and Matt Munro's FRWL. Honourable mention to K D Lang's Surrender.
    (GE song is hideous! - on a par with the opening ditty for NSNA).
  • suavejmfsuavejmf Harrogate, North Yorkshire, England
    edited October 2015 Posts: 5,131
    1. Surrender by K.D. Lang (TND) - Excellent brassy song. Better than the title track!

2. From Russia with Love by Matt Munroe (FRWL) - A classic.

3. If there was a man by The Pretenders (TLD) - Commercial. A good song a suitable for Bond. Fits well into the film.

4. If you asked me to by Patti Labelle (LTK) - Commercial. A good song a suitable for Bond. Fits well into the film.

5. Moonraker Disco Version (MR) - Disco version doen't work, but it's still Shirley Bassey.

6. The Experience of Love by Eric Serra (GE) - Terrible. How was this signed off by producers? Poor vocal (amatuer singing) and not suitable for Bond.

7. Die Another Day Remix by Madonna (DAD) - Utter shit.
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    suavejmf wrote: »
    1. Surrender by K.D. Lang (TND) - Excellent brassy song. Better than the title track!

2. From Russia with Love by Matt Munroe (FRWL) - A classic.

3. If there was a man by The Pretenders (TLD) - Commercial. A good song a suitable for Bond. Fits well into the film.

4. If you asked me to by Gloria Estefan (LTK) - Commercial. A good song a suitable for Bond. Fits well into the film.

5. Moonraker Disco Version (MR) - Disco version doen't work, but it's still Shirley Bassey.

6. The Experience of Love by Eric Serra (GE) - Terrible. How was this signed off by producers? Poor vocal (amatuer singing) and not suitable for Bond.

7. Die Another Day Remix by Madonna (DAD) - Utter shit.

..ahem...Gloria Estefan :))
    That's Patti LaBelle my dear :))

I'm a huge fan of Gloria Estefan, so I would know :))
    Cut and pasted from the title provided by the author. But yes your right. Patti La Belle is even better BTW. I'll edit.
  • 00Agent00Agent Any man who drinks Dom Perignon '52 can't be all bad.
    GoldenGun wrote: »
    Just out of curiosity, is there anyone here that likes The Experience of Love?

It's been like 500 years since I've posted, but I felt the need to respond here.

I absolutely love that track. I'm a big fan of Eric Serra, I adore the GE soundtrack and The Experience of Love is no exception.

I presume I stand alone on this one.

No you don't.
    Goldeneye is one of my favorite soundtracks and "The Expirience of Love" to me is the most memorable End Credits Song of them all.

1. The Experience of Love by Eric Serra
    2. If you asked me to by Patti Labelle
    3. Surrender by K.D. Lang
    4. If there was a man by The Pretenders
    5. From Russia with Love by Matt Munroe
    6. Moonraker Disco Version
    7. Die Another Day Remix by Madonna
    Shame Serra can't sing. Terrible track. Self indulgent, poor and as bad as his score.