Bond Villains Tees

Comments

• Benny wrote:
    Yet another work of wonderment.
    Love it @vectorvictoria keep up the great work.
    Out of curiosity how are the Bond themed t-shirts going?
    Thanks! 3 bought over the weekend but generally slow moving... I'll soldier on regardless :)
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Fantastic jobs @vectorvectoria, fantastic.
  • Fantastic jobs @vectorvectoria, fantastic.
    Cheers!

...and the line-up to date...
    [img][/img]bond_1st_9_pbucket_zpsec5b4668.jpg
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    @vectorvectoria You've really put a lot of thought into which colour represents each element in the designs. Very well done! =D>
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Compliments from me as well, terrific stuff!
    "I may be small but I never forget!" - Nick Nack
    "Well, here's to us." - Jaws
    https://www.teepublic.com/show/12876-nick-nack-and-jaws
    [img][/img]nick_nack_and_jaws_pbucket_zps86d1143f.jpg

That's just outstanding! 2 classic henchman from the whole series let alone the Moore era. You really are spoiling us now! =D>
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Wow, these have blown me away. I'm saving up for a big purchase right now, but as soon as I have the scrap change, I'll be buying a bunch of these.
  • "Use the bumper! That's what it's for!" - General Ourumov @ https://www.teepublic.com/show/12636-general-ourumov
    [img][/img]general_ourumov_pbucket_zps633f5f7a.jpg
    One of my fav villains great. How you getting on with Whitaker " surgeons they cut away societies dead flesh" idea? have you had many sales from UK?

Love to get some shirts.

Whitaker is still a maybe at this stage... a highly likely to happen maybe...

Sales information is not broken down by country so I don't know the numbers from the UK.

Generally, the shirts shift very slowly and it hasn't been an exception with The Art of Villainy collection so your support via social media and word of mouth is very much appreciated :)

Finally ordered 3 t shirts.

Just another idea for you if Whitaker gets done. His pose with his assault rifle is also quite a good idea to use as silouette. his red military logo is on his uniform as background. See what you think.

Kamal Khan & Red Grant for a later date.
  • Many thanks to everyone for the latest round of praises!

Thanks for your purchase Whitaker1987! Your original idea of Whitaker hiding amongst waxworks is still being considered and I'll also look into the military logo idea when the time comes. Kamal Khan is a maybe while Red Grant is now at the early planning stage...
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    edited January 2014 Posts: 13,350
    Let us know how well these continue to sell @vectorvectoria. They deserve to do well, I only hope in time they can get EON official approval.
  • "This organization does not tolerate failure." - Ernst Stavro Blofeld (YOLT) @ https://www.teepublic.com/show/13071-ernst-stavro-blofeld
    [img][/img]ernst_stavro_blofeld_pbucket_zpseed40b5f.jpg
  • SuperheroSithSuperheroSith SE London
    "This organization does not tolerate failure." - Ernst Stavro Blofeld (YOLT) @ https://www.teepublic.com/show/13071-ernst-stavro-blofeld

Awesome tee!
    "This organization does not tolerate failure." - Ernst Stavro Blofeld (YOLT) @ https://www.teepublic.com/show/13071-ernst-stavro-blofeld

That is by far head and shoulders above the rest and my new favourite!!! :O
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    I know you did a GE one already, but is there any way you could do one for Trevelyan?
  • And the hits just keep coming! It's tough to pick which one is the best when they're all this good.
  • edited January 2014 Posts: 2,491
    Wow the last one is even better than the previous. Amazing job !
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    dragonsky wrote:
    Wow the last one is even better than the previous. Amazing job !
    Creasy47 wrote:
    I know you did a GE one already, but is there any way you could do one for Trevelyan?
    What GE shirt did he made ?

General Ourumov.
  • Many thanks for the compliments guys! Here's the first design from Octopussy...

"Tomorrow, I will be a hero of the Soviet Union." - General Orlov
    [img][/img]general_orlov_pbucket_zps66a067ea.jpg
  • Creasy47 wrote:
    If there is going to be another GE, I'm more for Onatopp... so Trevelyan is a maybe at this stage...
    Wow these are very very impressive..so cleverly put together,well done !!!!
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Many thanks for the compliments guys! Here's the first design from Octopussy...

I will be ordering one of these at some point in the near future. Always loved General Orlov.
    Though I am intrigued by your comment, first design from Octopussy. Am I led to believe that there will be a second design?
    Oh and of course, fantastic work @vectorvectoria again and again you wow me. And with all there is on the internet, I'm not easily wowed.

;)
    I love the Zorin and Blofeld designs. Maybe I can hint* at someone getting a couple for my birthday.

*demand.
  • Benny wrote:

I will be ordering one of these at some point in the near future. Always loved General Orlov.
    Though I am intrigued by your comment, first design from Octopussy. Am I led to believe that there will be a second design?
    Oh and of course, fantastic work @vectorvectoria again and again you wow me. And with all there is on the internet, I'm not easily wowed.

;)

Well, there has to be a Kemal Khan shirt. Too good a villain to leave out.

Benny wrote:

;)

Maybe a shirt with Kamal and Gobinda both on there.

Another fantastic addition! You certainly are a very talented individual!
  • RogueAgent wrote:

Any more, and his ego will pop!

;)
  • edited January 2014 Posts: 132
    I love the Zorin and Blofeld designs. Maybe I can hint* at someone getting a couple for my birthday. *demand.
    Thanks! Don't stop at two... One hint per friend and you might end up with the entire collection! ;)
    barryt007 wrote:
    Wow these are very very impressive..so cleverly put together,well done !!!!
    Cheers barryt007!
    barryt007 wrote:
    Maybe a shirt with Kamal and Gobinda both on there.
    I love Kamal and Gobinda too so will do my utmost to make it happen...
    RogueAgent wrote:
    Many thanks for your kind words and continual support RogueAgent!
    Any more, and his ego will pop! ;)
    ...and the way to suppress this ego is to release them onto the villains of my tees! ;)
    Outstanding work!!! Just ordered the Pussy Galore, a few Sherlocks and a couple others from the site. If you add more female Bond villains, I'll be ordering more.
  • FLeiter wrote:
    Outstanding work!!! Just ordered the Pussy Galore, a few Sherlocks and a couple others from the site. If you add more female Bond villains, I'll be ordering more.
    Thanks for your purchase of Pussy Galore! The good news is two other villainesses are already in the queue for publication! Another at planning stage and a couple more at research stage...
  • Just an idea, but if these tees sell reasonably well, you might think about putting the designs on sweatshirts as well.