Bond Villains Tees

Comments

• edited February 2014 Posts: 132
    Benny wrote:
    I will be ordering one of these at some point in the near future. Always loved General Orlov. Though I am intrigued by your comment, first design from Octopussy. Am I led to believe that there will be a second design?
    Oh and of course, fantastic work @vectorvectoria again and again you wow me. And with all there is on the internet, I'm not easily wowed. ;)
    Thanks Benny for your kind words and your imminent purchase of the Orlov shirt! Yes, the second Octopussy design has already joined the queue for publication and I'll be working on getting more out. Glad to hear that there is still some degree of wow factor to The Art of Villainy collection... ;)
    Just an idea, but if these tees sell reasonably well, you might think about putting the designs on sweatshirts as well.
    There are sites that will print on sweatshirt from the same design submitted for the T-shirt. As much as I loved to do that, I would like to stay loyal to TeePublic by making my T-shirts exclusive to the label at this stage.
  • Aha! There's old Albert. Now, he's a croc. Got overcareless with him sometime back and he took my whole arm off. - Tee Hee @ https://www.teepublic.com/show/13422-tee-hee
    [img][/img]tee_hee_pbucket_zps1aa5d31b.jpg
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    How do you decide which characters to design for?
    Thanks for the update on more of the Bond villainesses on the way. I shall be looking for them. Your work is wonderful-please, keep going. I think it's great that fans can globally acquire the shirts and your designs. Was kinda frustrated years ago when I was unable to get the 'British Lion' wrap-around tee-shirt that was worn by the English Olympic team. I was told at the time that it was a limited run and they don't promote the sale of their own country's teamwear. I know when I watch the upcoming Sochi Games, there will be some pretty cool sweaters and parkas from other countries that I wouldn't mind having.
  • Aha! There's old Albert. Now, he's a croc. Got overcareless with him sometime back and he took my whole arm off. - Tee Hee @ https://www.teepublic.com/show/13422-tee-hee

Good choice and another boffo design.

Aha! There's old Albert. Now, he's a croc. Got overcareless with him sometime back and he took my whole arm off. - Tee Hee @ https://www.teepublic.com/show/13422-tee-hee

Wow!!!! From my all time favourite Bond film! I salute you!!! =D> ^:)^
  • I love that one too!! I'll make a few purchases once the cashflow increases a bit haha
    Ideas :

-Disco Volante and the "cocoon"

-Zorins airship attached to Golden Gate

-Bonds Lotus leaps into water

;)
  • Samuel001 wrote:
    How do you decide which characters to design for?
    I would like to include all the villains and henchmen if only I can... There are some which are simply too nondescript in its silhouette and or that I can't come up with an interesting yet appropriate backdrop to complement it.
    FLeiter wrote:
    Thanks for the update on more of the Bond villainesses on the way. I shall be looking for them. Your work is wonderful-please, keep going. I think it's great that fans can globally acquire the shirts and your designs. Was kinda frustrated years ago when I was unable to get the 'British Lion' wrap-around tee-shirt that was worn by the English Olympic team. I was told at the time that it was a limited run and they don't promote the sale of their own country's teamwear. I know when I watch the upcoming Sochi Games, there will be some pretty cool sweaters and parkas from other countries that I wouldn't mind having.
    Thanks! I know how it feels about missing the boat on limited edition items... The good news is The Art of Villainy T-shirt collection is always available @ TeePublic.

:)
    Good choice and another boffo design.
    Cheers Perilagu Khan!
    RogueAgent wrote:
    Wow!!!! From my all time favourite Bond film! I salute you!!! =D> ^:)^
    Many thanks RogueAgent!
    I love that one too!! I'll make a few purchases once the cashflow increases a bit haha
    May cash be an ever incremental flow for you... :)
    Tracy wrote:
    Ideas :
    -Disco Volante and the "cocoon"
    -Zorins airship attached to Golden Gate
    -Bonds Lotus leaps into water
    ;)
    Thanks. I do have plans for other Bond inspired designs other than The Art of Villainy collection.
  • edited February 2014 Posts: 132
    You wish to put the evil eye on me, eh? We have a way to deal with that where I come from. - Emilio Largo @ https://www.teepublic.com/show/13674-emilio-largo
    emilio_largo_pbucket_zps0d7cf9d7.jpg
    Fellow me @ https://www.facebook.com/pages/Vector-Vectoria/134939960034414
    You're going to have a hard time going wrong with these designs @vectorvectoria. This is another great addition.
    You wish to put the evil eye on me, eh? We have a way to deal with that where I come from. - Emilio Largo @ https://www.teepublic.com/show/13674-emilio-largo
    emilio_largo_pbucket_zps0d7cf9d7.jpg
    Fellow me @ https://www.facebook.com/pages/Vector-Vectoria/134939960034414

Another amazing addition here once again!!!! You could go global with all these teriffic designs! Out of curiosity? Do you do any other film franchises?
  • edited February 2014 Posts: 315
    The Bond shirts arrived and they are great. Much more detail than can be seen here. Plan on ordering more. If you had a classic Honey Rider(she is certainly no villainess) pose with her bikini and a huge sea shell in the background, I'm thinking of 12 friends who would love it. Keep up the great work.
  • Samuel001 wrote:
    You're going to have a hard time going wrong with these designs @vectorvectoria. This is another great addition.
    Thanks! I hope the collection will grow from strength to strength.
    RogueAgent wrote:
    Another amazing addition here once again!!!! You could go global with all these teriffic designs! Out of curiosity? Do you do any other film franchises?
    Thanks! Yes, the villains always want global domination... ;) I have done some on Star Wars but nothing as big as The Art of Villainy collection.
    FLeiter wrote:
    The Bond shirts arrived and they are great. Much more detail than can be seen here. Plan on ordering more. If you had a classic Honey Rider(she is certainly no villainess) pose with her bikini and a huge sea shell in the background, I'm thinking of 12 friends who would love it. Keep up the great work.
    Glad to hear that you are happy with the shirt and thanks in advance for your future purchases! Your Honey Rider idea is great! It might be a possibility to grow the current collection to include some Bond girls... You never know... ;)
    Would certainly be nice to see some of your other work? But do keep these great pieces of Bond magic coming!!! :D
  • RogueAgent wrote:
    Would certainly be nice to see some of your other work? But do keep these great pieces of Bond magic coming!!! :D
    Thanks! ...and the 14th in the series:
    Wow! What a view! - Mayday @ https://www.teepublic.com/show/13943-mayday
    [img][/img]may_day_pbucket_zps43b4c2dd.jpg
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Another T of greatness. Love it @vectorvectoria
    I love the design of all your T's. With no character or film title, you instantly know who they are. Great stuff yet again.
    edited February 2014 Posts: 13,350
    That's the main reason I'd wear them. They don't scream Bond and are difficult to identify.
  • I'm loving these @vectorvictoria. Just posting to let you know I'll be ordering one soon, probably Largo! :)
    RogueAgent wrote:
    Thanks! ...and the 14th in the series:
    Wow! What a view! - Mayday @ https://www.teepublic.com/show/13943-mayday
    [img][/img]may_day_pbucket_zps43b4c2dd.jpg

Another terrific addition! Wish I had the cash to purchase them all!
  • The Art of Villainy collection now just $14 a pop @ https://www.teepublic.com/user/VectorVectoria
  • Samuel001 wrote:
    That's the main reason I'd wear them. They don't scream Bond and are difficult to identify.

Good point. They are subtle enough that only serious Bond fans will "get it," but they are so aesthetically intriguing that anybody could appreciate them just for their imagery alone. Actually, from an aesthetic standpoint, they may be too good for the postmodern era.

• zebrafishzebrafish <°)))< in Octopussy's garden in the shade
    Fantastic shirts, @vectorvectoria, how about putting them on colored shirts?
    I really love the ones of Blofeld and Largo.
  • Got my 1st three today. all fab and still looking forward for Whitaker, Largo & Blofeld to get ordered.

Whitaker with perhaps toy soldier silouette? up to you VV.
  • Benny wrote:
    Another T of greatness. Love it @vectorvectoria
    I love the design of all your T's. With no character or film title, you instantly know who they are. Great stuff yet again.
    Cheers Benny!
    Samuel001 wrote:
    Thanks Samuel001!
    I'm loving these @vectorvictoria. Just posting to let you know I'll be ordering one soon, probably Largo! :)
    Thanks! Your imminent purchase much appreciated. There's another 24 hours to go to buy one at the sale price of $14 now instead of the usual $20 price tag.
    RogueAgent wrote:
    Another terrific addition! Wish I had the cash to purchase them all!
    I wish that your wish come true ;)
    Good point. They are subtle enough that only serious Bond fans will "get it," but they are so aesthetically intriguing that anybody could appreciate them just for their imagery alone. Actually, from an aesthetic standpoint, they may be too good for the postmodern era.
    Deeply humbled... You are very kind Perilagu_Khan :)
    zebrafish wrote:
    Fantastic shirts, @vectorvectoria, how about putting them on colored shirts?
    It was an artistic decision to limit to black, white and asphalt. That said, I wouldn't rule out more colourful versions in the future...
    Ludovico wrote:
    I really love the ones of Blofeld and Largo.
    Cheers Ludovico!
    Got my 1st three today. all fab and still looking forward for Whitaker, Largo & Blofeld to get ordered. Whitaker with perhaps toy soldier silouette? up to you VV.
    Many thanks for your purchases! Hope you will wear them proud! The Whitaker design has been finalized and you will have to wait for one of my announcements to see which of your suggestions made it to print... ;)
  • I didn't kill him. Bond did. - Necros @ https://www.teepublic.com/show/14644-necros
    [img][/img]necros_pbucket_zps5f0238a2.jpg
  • Another victory. My only question is what's in the background of this one.
    Thanks! That's the explosive warning symbol.
    Thanks! That's the explosive warning symbol.

Explosive warning symbol? Wow. You've got a sharp eye. In all my viewings of TLD, I hadn't noticed that symbol.