Most Hospitable Villain

2»

Comments

• ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Must be Elektra. No other main villain shared their beds with him...
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com

Though again this fact has to be qualified as she was not known to be the villain of the piece at this point, plus she was a member of the fairer sex, too.
    I still have to say Dr No. No other made sure Bond was tucked into bed comfortably, knowing who Bond was.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Dragonpol wrote:

Though again this fact has to be qualified as she was not known to be the villain of the piece at this point, plus she was a member of the fairer sex, too.

If that is the premise, Scaramanga. He wined him and dined him, no threats or torture, just a fair fight.

• pachazopachazo Make Your Choice
    edited November 2013 Posts: 7,314
    Ludovico wrote:
    I still have to say Dr No. No other made sure Bond was tucked into bed comfortably, knowing who Bond was.
    That was when he still operated under the illusion that Bond would join SPECTRE. He treated him very differently once it became clear to him that Bond was just a stupid policeman.
    Yes, true, but still, he knew what Bond came for and had no guaranty Bond will turn. His hospitality may have been triggered by his desire to corrupt Bond, but also I think by hubris.
    Has to be scaramanga i reckon!
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Dragonpol wrote:

If that is the premise, Scaramanga. He wined him and dined him, no threats or torture, just a fair fight.

Yes, quite the gentleman killer was our Mr Scaramanga.