Give Nicknames to James Bond Characters

Comments

• QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited October 2017 Posts: 13,892
    QBranch wrote: »
    Wasn't he called The Cypher?
    His wiki page does mention that one too, as well as 'The Figure'. Probably from the novel, which I'm not familiar with (blasphemy), but in the film we can see he's known as 'The Number.'
    Hadn't noticed that moniker for him, though. I always assumed they went ahead with The Cypher.
    You can see it written on Bond's laptop when Villiers wakes M to share Bond's 'holiday plans'.
    RogueAgent wrote: »
    Plenty "Fun Bags" O'Toole!!!

The brits with the sense of humour will almost immediately get this?!! Lol!
    I'm Aussie, and I'm delighted to say I understand too ;)
    I could say a few Kara Milovy ones but I will refrain.
    Kara "is it real or just a dream" Milovy; or
    Kara "dear barryt007! he kept his promise to send for me" Milovy.
  • GoldenGunGoldenGun Per ora e per il momento che verrà
    Kara, the Sniper, Milovy.
    Kara 'Kara Milova' Milovy.
  • PropertyOfALadyPropertyOfALady Colders Federation CEO
    Bibi "Ivanna HumpRogerALot" Dahl.
    Stacy "JAMES! Don't leave me" Sutton.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I had almost forgotten about this thread. If there is further interest we can move on to more characters and do this regularly.

How about now?

We could give this a fresh go, if people wanted to.
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    barryt007 wrote: »
    I could say a few Kara Milovy ones but I will refrain.
    Kara “Beat Dead Horse” Milovy.
    I had almost forgotten about this thread. If there is further interest we can move on to more characters and do this regularly.
    How about now?
    We could give this a fresh go, if people wanted to.
    Thunder "Ready" finger
    0BradyM0 "Mr. Consensus" Bondfanatic7
    Q "Yes Man" Branch
  • M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    Malory: The rabbit.
    Q: Earl Gay / The pyjama Man / Qanna in Pyjama
    Eve: Shaving Lady
    M_ "MI6 community legend" Balje \m/
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    M "The Orator" Balje.
  • j_w_pepperj_w_pepper Born on the bayou. I can still hear my old hound dog barkin'.
    M "Dutch Treat" Balje
    Kara "is it real or just a dream" Milovy; or
    Kara "dear barryt007! he kept his promise to send for me" Milovy.

Oooooh i dont like those......the first one makes me want to puke,and the second one is correct,in that i have sent for her.........................................................................to be put in front of a firing squad he he .
    You can use reverse psychology all you want, @barryt007, but your love for Kara shines through. Don't dim your love's passion.
  • PropertyOfALadyPropertyOfALady Colders Federation CEO
    Jaws "Jaws" Jaws.
  • j_w_pepperj_w_pepper Born on the bayou. I can still hear my old hound dog barkin'.
    barryt "Obsessed with Kara" 007
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    The Lord Dragonpol of Sea, Fire and Air.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Vargas 'Chatterbox'
    Holly "Sleepwalker" Goodhead
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Stacey 'Oblivious to Blimps' Sutton
    Kara the ...........................................actually no,forget it.
    barryt007 wrote: »
    Kara the ...........................................actually no,forget it.

The love of your life. We know, @barryt007. It's all an open secret at this point, mate.
    Sam "I did the theme song - not that Ray D. O'Head guy" Smith
    Georgi "Cringeworthy Actor" Koskov
    edited November 2017 Posts: 13,892
    I didn't find Krabbe cringeworthy. He acted like a bit of a lame-o as 'good guy Georgi the defector', but I think he's a decent actor.
    edited November 2017 Posts: 15,423
    I didn't find Krabbe cringeworthy. He acted like a bit of a lame-o as 'good guy Georgi the defector', but I think he's a decent actor.
    Oh I like Krabbe. It was Koskov I was referring to. He's a fake actor (Koskov, not Krabbe).

Seen Krabbe in Immortal Beloved and he was fantastic in there. Also, as an aged politician in Transporter 3 threatening to kill the ones abducting his daughter... He gave a magnificent performance.

It's just that I find Georgi Koskov a very cringe-worthy villain.
    Oh yes, I understand you. And you could tell at the safe house meeting that he was really getting on M's nerves with all the goofy laughing, "I'm all yours, huh huh", waving his stinky shoe around etc.
    Oh yes, I understand you. And you could tell at the safe house meeting that he was really getting on M's nerves with all the goofy laughing, "I'm all yours, huh huh", waving his stinky shoe around etc.
    "As Russians say, hearts and stomachs good comrades make." :))