SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

• SkyfallCraigSkyfallCraig Rome, Italy
    edited November 2015 Posts: 630
    A little article on the explosion, of course spoiler
    http://www.jborbisnonsufficit.com/2015/11/10/spectre-breaks-guinness-world-record/
    ......how do the Chinese get better posters than the rest of us?
    006g17Egjw1exw36ovd9ej31kw2ewx2g.jpg
    006g17Egjw1exw36w1fsbj31kw2ewwt2.jpg
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    That second one is very cool indeed.
  • leas_moleleas_mole love is the promise of suffering
    The Spectre promo continues for the next 3 days in China with Daniel, Léa and Barbara. The premiere is on Thursday. Photos from the Daily Mail

2E4DFBA900000578-0-image-a-6_1447162606885.jpg

2E4DFCDE00000578-0-image-a-16_1447162635779.jpg

2E4DFBBA00000578-0-image-a-7_1447162609434.jpg
  • RC7RC7
    antovolk wrote: »

Bloody hell, I want them.
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    Those are some beautiful posters. I want both on my wall.
    Those posters are bloody fantastic.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Each of those posters are 1,000,000x better than any of the SP posters/artwork we received.
    Now those are actually good (well, the first one is good, the second is great), they look interesting, draw attention. Why the boring ones we got instead? What we got were like most movie posters nowadays - very generic and unimaginative.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Are those official?
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Tuulia wrote: »
    Now those are actually good (well, the first one is good, the second is great), they look interesting, draw attention. Why the boring ones we got instead? What we got were like most movie posters nowadays - very generic and unimaginative.

Exactly: very bland, dull, unimaginative, failed to evoke any form of excitement or interest.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Those posters are brilliant.

Yeah, China are being wooed right now.
    SPECTRE is going to be big in China!
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Without a doubt.
    Those Chinese posters are fantastic!!! :-O
  • DoctorNoDoctorNo USA-Maryland
    So China got the artist versions and we got the marketing team's posters. Thanks EON. Don't let a billion influence you.

Where do we buy?
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Hello fellas, after a long journey...I'm back!!! :D

Just watched this Chinese TV show and Daniel was totally lost there haha.

http://www.hunantv.com/v/1/166504/c/1840287.html?from=wb
    Poor Craig, hahaha :))
  • mcdonbb wrote: »
    2 hours here. Got my ticket and my copy of Vargr.. I've never felt more like a nerd since prom.

Is it the full comic book? Or is it only released in several short parts?
    This "show" proves that the Chinese market is difficult to understand and SP profit is difficult to predict in this country.
    This "show" proves that the Chinese market is difficult to understand and SP profit is difficult to predict in this country.
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia
    Hello fellas, after a long journey...I'm back!!! :D

Just watched this Chinese TV show and Daniel was totally lost there haha.

http://www.hunantv.com/v/1/166504/c/1840287.html?from=wb

According to the Sydney Morning Herald the live television event was for the Singles' Day gala launched by billionaire Alibaba founder Jack Ma.
  • mcdonbbmcdonbb deep in the Heart of Texas
    mcdonbb wrote: »
    2 hours here. Got my ticket and my copy of Vargr.. I've never felt more like a nerd since prom.

Is it the full comic book? Or is it only released in several short parts?

In parts ...issue #1 only so far.
  • dominicgreenedominicgreene The Eternal QOS Defender
    RC7 wrote: »

Bloody hell, I want them.

WHERE CAN I BUY THESE.
  • DrShatterhandDrShatterhand Garden of Death, near Belfast
    I guess DC's ugly mug on a 50 foot billboard just doesn't cut it in China eh?

EON should've cast a Chinese actor for a minor role and had him on the posters. A friend of mine worked as a teacher in Beijing a few years back and he went to see whichever of the god-awful Pirates of The Caribbean film it was that had Chow Yun-Fat in it, believing he must be one of the major stars as he was all over the marketing material in China. Turned out he was in for about 5 minutes - and his scenes didn't make any sense because the Chinese censors had cut most of him out due to him playing a villain ha ha
  • JWPepperJWPepper You sit on it, but you can't take it with you.
    J

I'm afraid these are fanmade. I checked the link of the second image, and translated the blogpost were these posters were in. It translates:
    # 1113 # 007 ghost party the way it is, yesterday, "007: Ghost Party" homemade posters of various popular network of users, we design greatly acid to burst! Night at 11:13 noon surrendered before a wind Chinese characteristics posters, Boss saw that more than elegant but not sexy, design greatly to the dark room with his girlfriend out of a telephone connection after edition, under everyone feel? # 007 Chinese line # @ 007 ghost party

Shame, these are not official ones:((
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    I'm gonna miss this thread. Now that Spectre, aka Bond 24 is out, I'd like to thank everyone who has kept us up to date with its production for the past 3 years.
  • JWPepperJWPepper You sit on it, but you can't take it with you.
    jake24 wrote: »
    I'm gonna miss this thread. Now that Spectre, aka Bond 24 is out, I'd like to thank everyone who has kept us up to date with its production for the past 3 years.

It was a joy to read and contribute to this thread almost every day. Thank you all!

(Now on to the Bond 25 Production Timeline :-)
    And as if on cue - here's a clip of the gunbarrel that showed up on Chinese TV:

I seen SPECTRE today it was I love it. I seen the Gun Barrel logo back in Spot in the Beginning & what I expect he has his girl in the end. I knew the Classic Aston Martin DB5 came back in rebuild by Q in the end. The Pre-title music did the previous Villains & Eva Green including Judi Dench. Also with Monica & Lea.
  • SirHilaryBraySirHilaryBray Scotland
    This journalist gets stuck in to John Logan , fears for Prometheus 2's script that Logan is working on http://io9.com/spectres-john-logan-is-rewriting-prometheus-2-because-o-1741989118