SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

• Well, I've managed to see the new BTS video on Heineken website. Here's how:

1º - Access: http://bond.heineken.com/

2º - You'll be asked to enter in a new site via mobile phone or tablet, using this URL: http://bond.heineken.com/76546208 (code number will change)

3º - On the device, simply use this photo to access:

2cq8azD.jpg

Bingo... :D

there we go!
    Thanks!

Working on ripping the video.....
    antovolk wrote: »
    Working on ripping the video.....

Thanks, the website isn't aviable in France...

Only the so-called "exclusive" footage from Mexico available. 1 minute or so. Mostly taken from the production diary.
    Zekidk wrote: »
    Only the so-called "exclusive" footage from Mexico available. 1 minute or so. Mostly taken from the production diary.

Yeah - next one available on the 30th.

I'm adding some of my touches to it as Heineken did a crappy job (no music, dialogue and sfx on separate channels.....pretty bad from them)
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Thanks @antovolk...looking forward to your upload.

• dominicgreenedominicgreene The Eternal QOS Defender
    I really don't care about whatever new stunt video there's to see TBH. We don't need another stunt vlog.
  • edited September 2015 Posts: 3,164
    FYI if official Heineken press release is to go by, all major locations will be covered. Next one (Rome) is coming on the 30th.

http://www.theheinekencompany.com/media/media-releases/press-releases/2015/09/1953356
    Fans simply scan the Heineken® logo on special edition Spectre bottles, cans and packs to unlock exclusive content with Daniel Craig, plus behind the scenes footage from five of the movie's dramatic locations; Mexico City, Rome, London, Austria and Morocco.
    Here we go:

Cheers @antovolk
  • MalloryMallory Do mosquitoes have friends?
    Just received my Empire subscribers edition.

My god... It's a treasure chest of pictures and spoilers :D
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Fantastic job as always @antovolk.

In other news, here's a new photo from Austria.

12032786_10153686649718552_3597064991739779886_o.jpg
    Mallory wrote: »
    Just received my Empire subscribers edition.

My god... It's a treasure chest of pictures and spoilers :D

This pleases me.
    Thanks guys @marketto007 and @doubleoego

Apologies for the boring music choice in this - wanted to get this out ASAP....any suggestions what I should use for the upcoming Rome one on the 30th?
    I think it depends on the footage they elect to reveal.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Thanks guys @marketto007 and @doubleoego

Apologies for the boring music choice in this - wanted to get this out ASAP....any suggestions what I should use for the upcoming Rome one on the 30th?
    Please just no more Welcome to Scotland
  • Seven_Point_Six_FiveSeven_Point_Six_Five Southern California
    I really don't care about whatever new stunt video there's to see TBH. We don't need another stunt vlog.

I'm curious about the helicopter stunts in Mexico. Particularly that barrel roll, if it was a legit stunt, I think it needs to be showcased.

I'm curious about the helicopter stunts in Mexico. Particularly that barrel roll, if it was a legit stunt, I think it needs to be showcased.

According to Empire it is 100% legit. Stunt pilot Chuck Aaron did them.
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    Great work, @antovolk Thanks for that!
    Its great that, after the crap cgi helicopters in Skyfall, theyve done it properly this time.
    Big_Gee wrote: »
    Just thought I'd let you all know that My Subscribers copy of Empire arrived in the post today -it includes a SPECTRE Special in their words "38 pages of definitive intel on the biggest, most explosive Bond ever made" plus lots of adverts for Bond related products. I'm not going to spoil it for you but its well worth a read.....

Doesn't someone on here have a digital copy? Any way we can get screenshots, perhaps in the Spoiler thread?
    JWESTBROOK wrote: »
    Just thought I'd let you all know that My Subscribers copy of Empire arrived in the post today -it includes a SPECTRE Special in their words "38 pages of definitive intel on the biggest, most explosive Bond ever made" plus lots of adverts for Bond related products. I'm not going to spoil it for you but its well worth a read.....

Doesn't someone on here have a digital copy? Any way we can get screenshots, perhaps in the Spoiler thread?

That will come on Thursday.

sweet. it seems impossible to get stateside
    Will purchase my copy on Thursday but seeing as their are spoilers within it, i will wait until i have seen the film before i read it.
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    Made this new phone wallpaper:

678jkl.png
  • antovolk wrote: »

Could you not post some of the interesting titbits?

The press have picked up on some stories from Empire:

Daniel Craig argued with Sam Mendes on Spectre shoot
    http://www.new-magazine.co.uk/news/view/72939/Daniel-Craig-argued-with-Sam-Mendes-on-Spectre-shoot/

DANIEL CRAIG became embroiled in a number of bust-ups with director SAM MENDES while filming new James Bond movie SPECTRE.
    The actor has reprised his role as the superspy for a fourth time, marking his second 007 collaboration with Mendes after 2012's Skyfall, and he admits the pair clashed numerous times on-set over the course of the shoot.

He tells Empire magazine, "I felt the need to push Sam probably harder than I should (when working on Skyfall), and he kicked back and pushed me and we've done the same on this (Spectre). We just push each other. We blew up at each other a couple of times."

Mendes also concedes he argued with Craig on Spectre, but blamed the bust-ups on the difficult nature of the shoot.

He adds, "It always felt like it (the arguments) led to something better, and that we needed to let off steam. You get cranky. God knows, there's been difficult s**t on this movie. Every single person has either been injured or ill. People have been off who've never been off in their lives before."

Craig suffered a knee injury while shooting the movie earlier this year (15) and had to take time off to undergo surgery.

Is Christoph Waltz playing Blofeld? Sam Mendes addresses Spectre's big question
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/news/a669505/is-christoph-waltz-playing-blofeld-sam-mendes-addresses-spectres-big-question.html#~poXv4yQf03g96k

Ever since Christoph Waltz was announced as Spectre villain Franz Oberhauser, fan speculation has run wild about his true identity: 007's arch-nemesis Ernst Stavro Blofeld.

Now director Sam Mendes has addressed the question head-on (sort-of), telling the latest issue of Empire (which Mendes coincidentally guest-edited himself) that the character has been discussed at length by the Bond team.

"The B-word! We talk about it all the time. It's the great figure from the Bond vault, as it were," Mendes said.

"There was this big spectre hanging over the movie and the franchise, which is Blofeld, and what happened to the supervillain. That's all I'm going to say."

He added: "There's some big stuff the movie is moving towards. There are depth charges you hopefully don't see coming."

The filmmaker also took issue with fans demanding to know if Waltz is Blofeld before seeing the film.

Responding to the criticism over Star Trek Into Darkness's John Harrison/Khan reveal, Mendes said: "Why was there a backlash? There's a narrative as well. The naming of a character is part of a story.

"The audience cannot and should not be given - and I'm not confirming or denying anything - information that the characters do not have. And preserving tension in the narrative of a story that is a riff or an acknowledgement of the iconography of Bond over the years has been crucial.

"Otherwise you have taken an audience out of the narrative before it's even begun."

All will be revealed when Spectre, starring Daniel Craig and Léa Seydoux, debuts in cinemas on October 26.
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    Maybe spoiler tag this stuff? I can imagine some people out there want to watch the film with a freshest-possible slate, and then read this stuff aftewards :(

I know it's official stuff, but I know for myself and maybe other, some may not want to see this before seeing the film.
  • RC7RC7
    Waltz is Blofeld then.