SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

antovolk wrote: »
    JWESTBROOK wrote: »
    Expect something around the 15th. It may be the trailer as well, but just expect something. I'll have more details on a date later.

15th - sounds like a vlog. Two more left to be released - stunts and the Sam Smith/music one next month.

Well things are happening.. with dialogue between some companies. Don't count the 15th. It was go, and now it is not. There may still be something.. I'm working on it.

That's how it goes.
  • edited September 2015 Posts: 3,164
    Expect something around the 15th. It may be the trailer as well, but just expect something. I'll have more details on a date later.

15th - sounds like a vlog. Two more left to be released - stunts and the Sam Smith/music one next month.

Well things are happening.. with dialogue between some companies. Don't count the 15th. It was go, and now it is not. There may still be something.. I'm working on it.

That's how it goes.

I was merely going off how the vlogs were usually released around that date each month (there was even a schedule posted here which marked the 15th of each month for a new vlog)

Thanks for the heads up though...dialogue between some companies may imply it may have been some sponsorship tie in, anyway guess we'll see! I won't be surprised if they do try drop the final trailer then too to get that out of the way and avoid Star Wars' full trailer due at the end of the month.
  • RC7RC7
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    Ottofuse8 wrote: »
    Wow I thought I was mad for wanting to see it 3 times

And I always thought I was mad for seeing it five times! I think someone on here once said they saw one of the Craig films a whopping 15-25 times while it was in theaters. That's madness.

I saw CR 17 times. I don't know if that was me, though.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    RC7 wrote: »

And I always thought I was mad for seeing it five times! I think someone on here once said they saw one of the Craig films a whopping 15-25 times while it was in theaters. That's madness.

I don't believe it was, nor do I blame you for watching it 17 times in theaters. Sadly, I only caught it twice: once for DAD, twice for CR, and five times for QoS and SF.
  • RC7RC7

I don't believe it was, nor do I blame you for watching it 17 times in theaters. Sadly, I only caught it twice: once for DAD, twice for CR, and five times for QoS and SF.

I did QoS 8 and SF 11. I don't really ever intend to, I always book three off the bat and then mates always ask me along so it starts to escalate and I can't resist.

That's how it goes.

That's how it goes.

I was merely going off how the vlogs were usually released around that date each month (there was even a schedule posted here which marked the 15th of each month for a new vlog)

Thanks for the heads up though...dialogue between some companies may imply it may have been some sponsorship tie in, anyway guess we'll see! I won't be surprised if they do try drop the final trailer then too to get that out of the way and avoid Star Wars' full trailer due at the end of the month.

Now it's a double no. Working to get something for after release. The way this stuff works is so stupidly convoluted.. general company policies against certain things that will end up denying them plenty of publicity.

Oh well.. like I said. If I have something, I'm coming here second (it's going up on BJB first, haha)

That's how it goes.

That's how it goes.

Now it's a double no. Working to get something for after release. The way this stuff works is so stupidly convoluted.. general company policies against certain things that will end up denying them plenty of publicity.

Oh well.. like I said. If I have something, I'm coming here second (it's going up on BJB first, haha)

Shit. Oh well, looking forward to whatever it is!

I did QoS 8 and SF 11. I don't really ever intend to, I always book three off the bat and then mates always ask me along so it starts to escalate and I can't resist.

Still, I'm jealous of your moviegoing habits. I just need to see it five times, and if all goes well, I'll catch it three times during the opening weekend so that'll give me ample time to catch it at least two more times with other friends.
  • MalloryMallory Do mosquitoes have friends?
    5 times for QoS, 7 for SF, hoping to beat that with SP...
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia
    Does anyone know if there will be a premiere in Sydney? There has been one for CR, QoS and SF. But haven't heard anything about one for SP.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Some interesting new shots. Bond's punch throw...hmm I need to see again.
  • leas_moleleas_mole love is the promise of suffering
    we are really being spoilt today. New posters and now a TV spot ;) fabulous
    Well the reason I see it many times in theatres is because people in my life wait to see it until they see it with me. They want to see it with a Bond fan. Saw CR and SF 6 times each and QOS 3 times. Also saw The Dark Knight 5 times but some of those were just because we wanted to.

Do any of you have that where your friends/family will wait to see the film until you're free? I know I did that to my big Star Trek friend for each of the past two films
    well I am out as I don't want to see a thing from the tv spot till I am home with my wife :D
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    Well, I get to see Spectre at the Swiss premiere and at the cinema hotel at my wife's birthday (November 7th) and we can watch it as many times as we want, it's included in the hotel fee :D
    So we could see it at 16:00, 19:30, 23:00 on Saturday and again on Sunday 11:00.
    ...and have a shag in between viewings
    :-j
    You'll get a detailed report then...
    ...no! OF THE VIEWINGS :))

I WILL HAVE SOMETHING TUESDAY!!!

It's not what it was.. but it's better. So look out.
  • SkyfallCraigSkyfallCraig Rome, Italy
    Do you mean that we will have something released on tuesday or that you will have a news on tuesday?
    Do you mean that we will have something released on tuesday or that you will have a news on tuesday?

I will have news / photos about an element of production Tuesday. Exclusive.
  • edited September 2015 Posts: 3,164

Can I hazzard a guess as to what it could be?

I love exclusives and am looking forward to whatever this may be.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork

I WILL HAVE SOMETHING TUESDAY!!!

It's not what it was.. but it's better. So look out.

We'll all be sure to; as well as to l007k up and l007k down.
    Now that's how you make a drink! :))
    Yup - alternate theatrical poster, and two new banners

PORTRAIT-FB.jpg

LAS-48_AW_29320-Spectre.jpg

LANDSCAPE-FB.jpg

Loving all this! :-bd
  • 5815892458158924 Valencia (Spain)
    I love The Ultimate poster, but they may have changed Lea Seydoux dress or put on the poster Monica Bellucci
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    These are brilliant. The only thing I wish for is the third image (banner) was a larger resolution :(
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España

Please, @JWESTBROOK, give us a clue!! An element of production?? Gadget? Person?
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    Person place or thing!?

I'd like to by a vowel!!!???

8-X