SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

Seems like premiere almost confirmed at RAH, not Leicester Sq
    http://www.odeon.co.uk/film/2015/spectre/
    Cinemas seem to be making a massive deal out of the opening night first shows....I'm thinking we'll get live red carpet coverage etc.

Also BBFC have classified two short ticket spots:

http://bbfc.co.uk/releases/latest-decisions?field_type_of_media_tid=459
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    =))
    I guess the question for us Londoners is...Odeon Leicester Square or Odeon BFI IMAX? :D
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    edited August 2015 Posts: 10,588
    Great news!
  • dominicgreenedominicgreene The Eternal QOS Defender
    I need to know what time the box office opens in Toronto, I'm literally going to buy tickets the second it opens.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    I need to know what time the box office opens in Toronto, I'm literally going to buy tickets the second it opens.
    Yes.

I'd imagine tickets for US/Canada will be closer to the end of September. Won't be surprised if they tie the ticket release in with the final trailer, like a lot of movies tend to do (Interstellar comes to mind)
  • RC7RC7
    antovolk wrote: »
    I guess the question for us Londoners is...Odeon Leicester Square or Odeon BFI IMAX? :D

IMAX for me. I don't rate Leicester Square.
    " ... Goodbye Piccadilly! Farewell Leicester Square! " ;)
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Does this mean the Premiere tickets will also be available that day? Or not?
  • edited August 2015 Posts: 3,164
    Does this mean the Premiere tickets will also be available that day? Or not?

For the RAH premiere, doesn't look like it. For the opening night showings simultaneous with the premiere, yes.

• marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Thanks @antovolk. In other news, PTS Bond Girl Estrella (Stephanie Sigman) was in Brazil last week for the Premiere of "NARCOS", a new Netflix series about Pablo Escobar.

150820_Netflix_Narcos-6882_StephanieSigman.jpg
    When do we think we'll be finding out the runtime?
    jake24 wrote: »

Probably early October, depends on when they finish the film and it passes through BBFC.
  • MalloryMallory Do mosquitoes have friends?
    antovolk wrote: »

Probably early October, depends on when they finish the film and it passes through BBFC.

You can also make a calculated guess based on how cinemas programme it in.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    I've been trying to make a conscious effort to check my local theatre a couple of times a week to see when they have tickets up for SP. I'll be buying them as soon as I see them available!
    Just a quick personal note as something dawned on me

When we started this journey with Anderson Cooper saying early work was beginning on Bond 24 I was single Living with my parents going from temp job to temp job and dealing with a broken heart...

since then I have

Met and Married the woman of my dreams
    Got an amazing job in a field my EX Gf said was impossible for me to get into
    Bought a beautiful home

Crazy How 3 years have gone by and soon we will have Spectre.. Crazy.
    Risico007 wrote: »

Crazy indeed. It's perhaps because I've become a bit older. I am 33 years now. Time seems to fly by much faster. "Bond Year 2012" still feels so fresh for me. The hype surrounding Adele, Javier Bardem, its 2 Oscar wins, all the 50th anniversary stuff I bought that year (The James Bond Archives from Taschen, steelbooks), the actual gala premiere with the late Christopher Lee attending......

It really goes way way too fast.

The fun thing is though, in good health I will be able to witness at LEAST 15 more of such marvellous franchise films :-D!
  • dominicgreenedominicgreene The Eternal QOS Defender
    Risico007 wrote: »
    Just a quick personal note as something dawned on me

When we started this journey with Anderson Cooper saying early work was beginning on Bond 24 I was single Living with my parents going from temp job to temp job and dealing with a broken heart...

since then I have

Met and Married the woman of my dreams
    Got an amazing job in a field my EX Gf said was impossible for me to get into
    Bought a beautiful home

• MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Last night I had a dream I saw SPECTRE and it was one of the most suspenseful and almost scary Bond movies ever. :))
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    Murdock wrote: »
    Last night I had a dream I saw SPECTRE and it was one of the most suspenseful and almost scary Bond movies ever. :))

Me too! M(other) returned from the grave to haunt James because he went to Skyfall alone with her with no backup whatsoever and practically fed her to Silva on purpose.

Sadly when M was swinging that axe towards James' head I woke up
    :))
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Murdock wrote: »

Me too! M(other) returned from the grave to haunt James because he went to Skyfall alone with her with no backup whatsoever and practically fed her to Silva on purpose.

Sadly when M was swinging that axe towards James' head I woke up
    :))
    Mine was not that bad. lol. Bond was infiltrating a SPECTRE meeting on an island with a large museum like Building which was the meeting seen in the trailer. Then he escaped in that little Iceburg sub from AVTAK. Then he goes to meet Madeline Swann in London where she has a picture frame that pieces the plot together, then Bond figures it out, he calls Q to figure it out but for some reason Bond keeps calling Q "Victor." Then when Q figures out it's SPECTRE the octopus logo covers his computer screen and Bond realizes something is wrong and when he tries to leave with Swann, but is ambushed by Blofeld and random SPECTRE agents. It's like that scene in Star Trek II The Wrath of Khan where Khan and his men are waiting to ambush Checkov and Tyrell. And I woke up. :))
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    @Murdock

Oh I hope Spectre will be as good as Star Trek The Wrath Of Khan, one of the best movies ever and especially my No 1 Trek movie along with First Contact (I don't compare the 2 new ones to the old ones).
    If anyone's interested I've combined all the blogs into one video to make it seem like one featurette.

• aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    @jake24 I love this video of all the combined vlogs. Thanks! :) :) :)
  • aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    Will we soon be getting a new poster, tv spot, clips or final trailer?

I know we should be expecting another vlog in September.
    Yes, great video. :)
    aaron819 wrote: »

TV spots and clips probably October. Def vlog in September, hopefully poster (maybe on the 7th to coincide with ticket release?), and final trailer, and theme song announcement in September!

I think there have been two spots classified for September 7th, so most likely we might get a new poster at that point, followed by a vlog and final trailer in late September.

I think there have been two spots classified for September 7th, so most likely we might get a new poster at that point, followed by a vlog and final trailer in late September.

I believe the spots you refer to run in cinemas promoting the September 7 ticket release.