Comments

• DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Thank you, @SirHilaryBray! :-)
    tqb wrote: »
    giphy.gif

=)) Priceless!
    Can we get back on topic?...
    hthomas20 wrote: »
    Does anyone have the Hi Res photos that were released when the teaser came out? The one of Craig, Waltz, and Bellucci? I had a flash drive of mine stolen with all my Bond stuff on it.....

Sad to hear that @hthomas20. In the following link you will find all the official released photos, in high resolution.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/wdfzs14aqk11qr5/AABOuviH_GqEW3m2B8kJn6yia?dl=0

Thank you so much.
  • chipstickschipsticks NOT on TheDanielCraigForum where they think know Daniel Craig personally and Léa and Monica are ugly
    Dante Briggins and Tyrone Love join "SPECTRE" cast
    Two new actors join "SPECTRE" (2015) cast: Dante Briggins as Clinic Patron and Tyrone Love as Oberhauser Employee.

Saturday, 11 April 2015

Dante Briggins:
    CCS_btzVEAAIrby.jpg

http://007travelers.blogspot.fi/2015/04/dante-briggins-and-tyrone-love-join.html
    From Tyrone Love's Twitter:-
    n667926188_1999858_8501.jpg
    chipsticks wrote: »
    Two new actors join "SPECTRE" (2015) cast: Dante Briggins as Clinic Patron and Tyrone Love as Oberhauser Employee.

I'm sure we will see these guys for a full two seconds in the movie...
    chipsticks wrote: »

I'm sure we will see these guys for a full two seconds in the movie...

revealed as Blofeld maybe? Just kidding.
  • Mi6LisbonBranchMi6LisbonBranch Lisbon, Portugal
    Hi everybody,
    here is a small video (almost 4m) from Portuguese TV channel (TVI) with footage and interviews from Mexico City (aired today):
    http://www.tvi24.iol.pt/videos/cinebox-11-abril-2015/5529477e0cf24e6df01a8375
    (00h40 » 4:13).
    Nothing much new except a small interview with S.Sigman in Portuguese/Spanish.
    cheers!
  • chipstickschipsticks NOT on TheDanielCraigForum where they think know Daniel Craig personally and Léa and Monica are ugly
    ilario_citton Alessandro Cremona photocall con Federico Neri per la copertina di Mr.Bond N.32. Alessandro, ne sono certissimo, diventera' molto famoso e la sua carriera dopo #SPECTRE spicchera' il volo. E' simpaticissimo, buca lo schermo, ha tanta grinta ed e', ci scommetto bravissimo. #JamesBond 3h

11138024_668576833265208_713541891_n.jpg

http://websta.me/p/960959585383175721_203169436
    Another balding guy.
    DC is going to need a lot of bullets to sort all these bad guys out! ;)
    ilario_citton #SPECTRE. In questa foto di Luca "The Magic" Schirano, Francesco Arca Bodyguard di Monica Bellucci. Luigi Di Iasio ci ha azzeccato!! 2h

11123923_602667026535255_1672469121_n.jpg

http://websta.me/p/961109747606836422_203169436

• TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    hthomas20 wrote: »
    Does anyone have the Hi Res photos that were released when the teaser came out? The one of Craig, Waltz, and Bellucci? I had a flash drive of mine stolen with all my Bond stuff on it.....

Sounds like something Silva would have done.
  • edited April 2015 Posts: 591
    http://www.tv3.ie/entertainment_article.php?locID=1.803.810&article=163962

Christoph Waltz didn't audition for Spectre

The Austrian actor plays the villain, Frank Oberhauser, in the forthcoming James Bond movie but didn't have to audition for the coveted role because director Sam Mendesknew he wanted him for the part.

He said: ''This time I didn't have to audition. For 'Spectre' they already had me in mind."

''In a way, yes [they wrote it for me]. Let's say it was tweaked in my direction.''
  • edited April 2015 Posts: 188

''In a way, yes [they wrote it for me]. Let's say it was tweaked in my direction.''

He sooo is Blofeld.
    "Tweaked" - yeah, if it was an original character and if they had him in mind from the beginning, they would have written it for him, not just tweaked. It's an existing character they tweaked and who else could that be but Blofeld?
    Today in 2012 we had new SkyFall photos

http://www.mi6-hq.com/sections/articles/bond_23_apr12_official_photographs1.php3

This "on this day" feature on facebook is not that bad after all :D

The Austrian actor plays the villain, Frank Oberhauser, in the forthcoming James Bond movie but didn't have to audition for the coveted role because director Sam Mendesknew he wanted him for the part.

He said: ''This time I didn't have to audition. For 'Spectre' they already had me in mind."

I'm not surprised. It makes me think the Ejiofor rumour was only a rumour.
  • This gap while Craig is recovering would be a really good time to release a videoblog.
    ...or a clapperboard from Pinewood.
  • dominicgreenedominicgreene The Eternal QOS Defender
    The lack of Bond news related pictures and information has left me wanting actors_moore.jpg
  • JWPepperJWPepper You sit on it, but you can't take it with you.
    Zekidk wrote: »

Do you know if they're shooting at the moment? Or is productions postponed becasue of Craig's knee?
  • SkyfallCraigSkyfallCraig Rome, Italy
    edited April 2015 Posts: 630
    JWPepper wrote: »

Do you know if they're shooting at the moment? Or is productions postponed becasue of Craig's knee?

I don't think. Probably they have rescheduled shooting to avoid it.
    From what I know (for sure) in a couple of weeks Cremona is going to Pinewood to film (not so spoiler)
    the fighting inside the helicopter with Craig
    I don't know if it's just "PR" but reports stated that Craig used a scheduled break in filming for the surgery. No idea if they're doing any second unit filming or filming any main characters scenes where Bond isn't involved.
    JCRendle wrote: »
    I don't know if it's just "PR" but reports stated that Craig used a scheduled break in filming for the surgery. No idea if they're doing any second unit filming or filming any main characters scenes where Bond isn't involved.

Guys, we are Bond fans no? We....also know a lot of how production works no? Off course due to Craig's knee injuries there are some rescheduled shootings :-)! It's highly likely that those shots that need to be recorded without Craig and within Pinewood, will all be moved forward. So I expect those to be filmed inside Pinewood as we speak. But again, shooting schedule from inside Pinewood is always limited. On-location shooting is easier-to-follow. Hell breaks loose on social media! But that's not possible when you're facing the tight security at the gates of Pinewood :-)!
  • leas_moleleas_mole love is the promise of suffering
    I think they are filming the MI6 scenes where DC is not required - so the MI6 staff. Also we should not forget Andrew Scott's character Denbigh, we have not seen him other than at the press announcement in December. I think most if not all his scenes will be filmed at Pinewood.
  • edited April 2015 Posts: 3,169
    leas_mole wrote: »
    Andrew Scott's character Denbigh, we have not seen him other than at the press announcement in December. I think most if not all his scenes will be filmed at Pinewood.
    Same thing goes for Waltz. He wasn't in Austria. Nor Rome or Mexico.
    Andrew Scott's character Denbigh, we have not seen him other than at the press announcement in December. I think most if not all his scenes will be filmed at Pinewood.

Ironic since Waltz is Austrian.
  • SkyfallCraigSkyfallCraig Rome, Italy
    He was in Rome