SPECTRE Production Timeline

Comments

• bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    edited April 2015 Posts: 23,883
    NicNac wrote: »
    smitty wrote: »
    No official sources, no sources at all, but I think we will see a VideoBlog tomorrow. possibly Rome action with second-unit interviews, or Monica and Bautista

Lets hope we get some interesting stuff from the Bond stars and interesting film footage and not more self promotion from Wilson's son who apparently thinks these blogs are a great opportunity for him to establish his importance in the Bond franchise. His is a prime example of the "lucky sperm" club.

Maybe he is to some degree. We could however view it that we are the lucky ones. The family will continue to run the franchise when the current generation retires, and that can only be a good thing for all of us.

No point having a pop at MWs kids - otherwise we have to view MW and BB in exactly the same light.

It's best that they transition the lad in now, and let him work through any inflated entitlment ego issues and inevitable teething mistakes under the watchful, experienced eye of Babs, Michael and even Craig.

I would prefer that we don't have a repeat of rookie Babs/Michael on the job training like we did during the Brosnan years post-Cubby.
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    Agree with that @bondjames. Even if MW begins to take a back seat (which I suspect will happen soon) BB is young enough and fit enough to keep going and nurture her nephews through the process.
    NicNac wrote: »
    Agree with that @bondjames. Even if MW begins to take a back seat (which I suspect will happen soon) BB is young enough and fit enough to keep going and nurture her nephews through the process.

What happened to Tina Brocolli? I remember she was heavily involved with LTK production. But after that Barbara's sister more or less vanished...
    ColonelSun wrote: »
    Jan1985 wrote: »
    smitty wrote: »
    It was more than a few words and major "face time" - at least I think it was. I want to see the actors and some film scenes.

Actors are the least important part in a film production.
    They are not the ones who make a film good or bad.

That's really not true. First off, most films these days (I'm not talking about Bond here) won't get finance without at least a couple of name actors in place (I know this first hand and I'm experiencing it right now re: casting a feature film) and secondly, good casting is crucial - a miscast actor or a poor actor can ruin good material (ie. the writing and characterisation) - and no matter how good the directing and filmmaking is, if the actor or actors are not right, the whole production and the final film can sink.

Daniel Craig has been key to the success of the Bond re-boot and the direction the films have gone in.

Yes, yes and yes.

I agree with Jan partially - actors don't make a film good or bad... by themselves. Nor does anyone else... by themselves. Movies are collaborative efforts. Actors don't make the decisions so they can't save a film if other people screw it up. But also, if the actors are bad, no matter what anyone else does, it won't be a great film.
  • chipstickschipsticks NOT on TheDanielCraigForum where they think know Daniel Craig personally and Léa and Monica are ugly
    2 more additions to the cast :

Vuksan Rovcanin and Tristan Matthiae join "SPECTRE" cast

Two new actors join "SPECTRE" (2015) cast: Vuksan Rovcanin as Russian Boss and Tristan Matthiae as Clinic Security Guard.

CCIK32hWYAAGmsE.png

CCIK3Q3WgAA4gdz.png

http://007travelers.blogspot.fi/2015/04/vuksan-rovcanin-and-tristan-matthiae.html
    bondjames wrote: »
    I would prefer that we don't have a repeat of rookie Babs/Michael on the job training like we did during the Brosnan years post-Cubby.

Michael G. Wilson has been involved with the James Bond production since, I believe, Goldfinger, and he was an executive producer, producer and scriptwriter during Moore's and Dalton's eras.

Barbara Broccoli was an assistant director during Moore's run and associate producer on Dalton's films,

Hardly rookies that needed "on the job training" during Brosnan's years.
    JCRendle wrote: »
    bondjames wrote: »

Michael G. Wilson has been involved with the James Bond production since, I believe, Goldfinger, and he was an executive producer, producer and scriptwriter during Moore's and Dalton's eras.

Barbara Broccoli was an assistant director during Moore's run and associate producer on Dalton's films,

Hardly rookies that needed "on the job training" during Brosnan's years.

Barbara had huge responsibilities on LTK - it's the film where they really pushed and tested how good she was. She was given production control of the climatic truck chase which was a very big and complex sequence to organise and pull off.
  • edited April 2015 Posts: 3,169
    I will await the apology for your cinical response to my post.
    Apology for what? Asking about what source that places the production team in Morocco at "present" like you wrote? No... if anyone should apologize it should be you, for delivering misinformation, but don't bother. It's really not a big deal. And everyone makes mistakes.
  • Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    edited April 2015 Posts: 8,135
    Zekidk wrote: »
    Apology for what? Asking about what source that places the production team in Morocco at "present" like you wrote? No... if anyone should apologize it should be you, for delivering misinformation, but don't bother. It's really not a big deal. And everyone makes mistakes.

kinda harsh there. Apology isn't needed but best not to be deliberately inflammatory if possible.

antovolk wrote: »

video does not play in the US. Is there anything new footage wise?
  • dominicgreenedominicgreene The Eternal QOS Defender
    hthomas20 wrote: »

video does not play in the US. Is there anything new footage wise?

Video contains spoilers.
    It was a very well put together video - very cinematic, but ultimately nothing new.
    chipsticks wrote: »
    EXCLUSIVE: Top Gear Stig Ben Collins chats Spectre stunts, Jeremy Clarkson and vintage Bond cars

Wednesday 8 Apr 2015

ben-collins.png?w=930&h=581&crop=1#038;h=640

screen-shot-2015-03-30-at-17-12-58.png?w=768&h=480&crop=1#038;h=640

The Classic Car Show Bond special airs on Channel 5 on Thursday 9th April at 7pm. Stay tuned to the series as they will offer viewers the chance to WIN an Aston Martin V8 Vantage. We are SO all over that.

http://metro.co.uk/2015/04/08/exclusive-top-gear-stig-and-james-bond-stuntman-ben-collins-chats-spectre-jeremy-clarkson-and-vintage-bond-cars-5139585/

Damn!!! Thank goodness for Channel 5 + 24!!!

OMG, how frikking nerdy we have become......to actually re-edit filmed parts into our own little PTS. With exciting music used as a score. LOL.
    Does anyone have the Hi Res photos that were released when the teaser came out? The one of Craig, Waltz, and Bellucci? I had a flash drive of mine stolen with all my Bond stuff on it.....

• SirHilaryBraySirHilaryBray Scotland

Twat

• edited April 2015 Posts: 2,015
    ColonelSun wrote: »
    She was given production control of the climatic truck chase which was a very big and complex sequence to organise and pull off.

Remy Julienne said the driver of his team who did the two wheel scene had not rehearsed earlier on the good truck model because it was decided late that they would change it for totally different models. A system with a third wheel on the side was designed to help him in case he couldn't perform it on set. He didn't use it.

• Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead

Twat

woah...
    Twat
    You want fries with that, sir?
    Twat

No I am still full from the breakfast your mom made this morning.
  • tqbtqb
    giphy.gif
  • RC7RC7
    tqb wrote: »
    giphy.gif

Ha ha
    Oh... my mother? Who just died recently? Good one. Guess you really love eating maggots then, SirHilaryBray.
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    edited April 2015 Posts: 3,277
    hthomas20 wrote: »
    Does anyone have the Hi Res photos that were released when the teaser came out? The one of Craig, Waltz, and Bellucci? I had a flash drive of mine stolen with all my Bond stuff on it.....

Sad to hear that @hthomas20. In the following link you will find all the official released photos, in high resolution.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/wdfzs14aqk11qr5/AABOuviH_GqEW3m2B8kJn6yia?dl=0

Oh... my mother? Who just died recently? Good one. Guess you really love eating maggots then, SirHilaryBray.

RIP Zekidks Mom and Zekidks credibility.
    so Spectre is coming out this year
    RIP Zekidks Mom and Zekidks credibility.
    Ehh... okay, Whatever you say, Sir "they-are-due-to-be-in-Morocco-filming-final-scenes-at-present" HilaryBray ;-)
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Twat

No I am still full from the breakfast your mom made this morning.

@SirHilaryBray, @Zekidk, momma said knock you out so cool off or take it somewhere else, please. This forum deserves better.
    Thank you.
    It's cool I am done. :-h