Coolest thing you'll see all day thread.

Comments

• St_GeorgeSt_George Shuttling Drax's lovelies to the space doughnut - happy 40th, MR!
    Rather brilliant this...

• edited September 2012 Posts: 153
    For the past few hours I cannot unsee these. And so will you.

Mod Edit: WARNING: Strong and potentially offensive language follow this link
    http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20070912012707/uncyclopedia/images/a/aa/Hitler_insults.gif
  • St_GeorgeSt_George Shuttling Drax's lovelies to the space doughnut - happy 40th, MR!
    About time someone did this - and nicely done too... ;)

• WillardWhyteWillardWhyte Midnight Society #ProjectMoon
    edited September 2012 Posts: 784

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20070912012707/uncyclopedia/images/a/aa/Hitler_insults.gif

What the deal with the Hitler thing..no need to post racist stuff on here??????

:-/
  • edited September 2012 Posts: 5,745

What the deal with the Hitler thing..no need to post racist stuff on here??????

:-/

The image itself doesn't contain any racist material. If that offends you, get over yourself. It's meant to be funny, and doesn't target ANYONE in ANY WAY.
    edited September 2012 Posts: 784
    What are you talking about JWESTBROOK...we don't use wording like N*ggas on this site...like used in this image. Get over yourself???? What the hell

Thought that kind of thing would be common sense?
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    What are you talking about JWESTBROOK...we don't use wording like N*ggas on this site...like used in this image. Get over yourself???? What the hell

Thought that kind of thing would be common sense?

• MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    Thankyou WW I concer
    Oh please. The image is meant to be funny. If it isn't your humor, let the rest of us enjoy it. You don't like, too bad but the image isn't targeting anyone. @Emil isn't using the picture to hurt your feelings, it's to make you laugh.. if you find that stuff funny.
    your wrong man...
    your wrong man...

Tell me, what offends you from that picture? Hitler? Do you get offended when you see his picture in a history book? Is it the N word? It's used in an inert way. It's used that way by millions of people including celebrities. It's even used by black people to refer to one another, but in a friendly way.

It's a damn joke. I'm not 'wrong'. It's politically incorrect to call someone the N word if you mean it to be derogatory, of course. But that's not how it's used in that picture, and that's not how it's used by most people when they say it.

But, alas, there are weak-minded people who take offense to anything they can, because we're all supposed to treat each other equally, with mutual respect and live out perfect lives where no one get's hurt, and everyone loves each other.

Oh wait... because that's the world we live in......
    blah blah blah... Not its not the Hitler photo...did you even read my post?? Get off your high horse bub...if you use that word with friends be my guest...but that word is not something that should be used at all, especially on a James Bond forum.
    blah blah blah... Not its not the Hitler photo...did you even read my post?? Get off your high horse bub...if you use that word with friends be my guest...but that word is not something that should be used at all, especially on a James Bond forum.

Then I guess your no fan of Live and Let Die.. oh wait.. didn't you defend Fleming and say he wasn't racist in that book? He uses the term.. which in turn does make it okay on a Bond forum when discussing LALD.

Next...

JWESTBROOK wrote:

Then I guess your no fan of Live and Let Die.. oh wait.. didn't you defend Fleming and say he wasn't racist in that book? He uses the term.. which in turn does make it okay on a Bond forum when discussing LALD.

Next...

When did I ever say that?
    JWESTBROOK wrote:

Next...

When did I ever say that?

You didn't. That was my mistake and I apologize. it was @Wizard. I confused the W's. But my point is still clear.. Fleming did use it in LALD, thus there is a place to discuss the word, and raise the possibility of it being brought up.

Look, all I'm saying is that the photo up there is not targeting anyone, and thus shouldn't offend anyone. It's meant to be a joke, so take it as one even if you don't find it funny.

Again, I'm sorry I was mistaken about your username, and that embarrasses me.
    How did it live?!

German squirrels, man, they take no prisoners...
  • Soooooooooo Cool:

• it was NOT the woman that caught my eye ;)
    it was the name of the author: D. W. Craig
    tumblr_mawrta5V4T1rq1twuo6_1280.jpg
  • MartinBondMartinBond Trying not to muck it up again
    topgear007jamesbond10.jpg

Bond, Richard Bond ;)
    Saw that one a few days ago. Brilliant editing.
  • JWESTBROOK wrote:

Awesome.
    Love the moment when Bond shoots a pistol and the next thing is two guys blown away by an explosion :-).

But Blofeld so obvious in the trailer? Not good.
    boldfinger wrote:
    Love the moment when Bond shoots a pistol and the next thing is two guys blown away by an explosion :-).

But Blofeld so obvious in the trailer? Not good.

And the way it was edited kind of made it seem like it was building Tanaka up as a villain.

Brilliant editing.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited October 2012 Posts: 13,998
    I was looking for articles on Bond's Ericsson from TND and found this from last year:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PvRy986gvVQ#!

Now let's see some rockets on this baby!!