create a Bond 24 plot

Comments

• hullcityfanhullcityfan Banned
    edited July 2013 Posts: 496
    Well I thought this one up sorta and wrote it all down because if I have nothing to do and I mean nothing I write a short story and the current one is about James Bonds brother Henry Bond ( I know many of you think he does not have any living family but I myself found out he does have a brother) and he wants to kill his brother and as being a wealthy business man he owns a number of large areas like fair grounds called Quantum fair grounds and he's buying missiles from Iran and is going to use them on MI6 because he blames them for his parents death and then he's going to rule all the banks by taking out the money and destroying Tahiti well killing everyone there and he's going to wipe out the human race with a gas and create his own perfect world and they have three henchman Mr. Ice , Mr. Dragon and Lynx and he has a girlfriend called Ellie Catterall and Bond sleeps with her and at the end .... PM me if you want to know the rest I know its a bad idea but still. It starts with Henry in 1979 and believe me Bond is not the victor this time...
  • edited July 2013 Posts: 686

"Alligator"

James Bond - Daniel Craig

M - Ralph Finnes

Mickey "Alligator" O'Banion - Charles Dance

Mary Ann Russell -Carey Mulligan

Maria Freudenstein - Emilia Clarke

Moneypenny - Naomie Harris

Otto Szász - Robbie Coltrane

A mysterious man, Alligator, emerges from the Seychelles who could shocked the foundation of Civilization.

Title song by Selena Gomez
    Bringing Blofeld back makes no sense unless they remake the Blofeld Trilogy (TB, OHMSS, YOLT). I'm not quite keen on that unless Craig carries on in the role (and he's only doing 2 more). Matter of fact, I'm not quite keen on it at all.
    Bringing Blofeld back makes no sense unless they remake the Blofeld Trilogy (TB, OHMSS, YOLT). I'm not quite keen on that unless Craig carries on in the role (and he's only doing 2 more). Matter of fact, I'm not quite keen on it at all.

Blofeld can't come back and he was in FRWL,TB,YOLT,OHMSS,DAF,FYEO.
    Perdogg wrote:
    Title song by Selena Gomez

Apologies for the double post, but you must be taking the piss.

Also, hullcityfan, I'm aware of the fact that he was in other films, but Blofeld only appears in those three books.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    edited July 2013 Posts: 13,350
    @StirredNotShaken. I don't think it's a joke. Look at the 'Bond 24 title song' thread.
    Samuel001 wrote:
    @StirredNotShaken. I don't think it's a joke. Look at the 'Bond 24 title song' thread.

I thought you all had a bloody sense of humour.
    I found it funny, trust me. Not sure about the others.
    Samuel001 wrote:
    I found it funny, trust me. Not sure about the others.

Have you seen the video "Come and Get it' ? Whoa LoL!

I've heard the song, that was bad enough! Do I want to watch the video? Now you mention it...

Blofeld can't come back and he was in FRWL,TB,YOLT,OHMSS,DAF,FYEO.

Well, he can come back as it is a new continuity.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    ...but he won't (thankfully).
    Dragonpol wrote:

Well, we don't know if he will or not. And why wouldn't he? I mean, what would prevent him from coming back?
    Dragonpol wrote:

Let's keep Blofeld dead. ;)
    edited July 2013 Posts: 13,350
    Since John Logan mentioned Bond should always fight Blodeld, I wonder if he realises the can of worms he's opened?
    Samuel001 wrote:
    Since John Logan mentioned Bond should always fight Blodeld, I wonder if he realises the can of worms he's opened?

Does anyone outside the Bond fans community know who Blofeld is? I mean knows the name, knows the character beyond the spoof.
    Bond investigates the death of a British Diplomat in Nairobi who is found clutching a hotel reservation for a hotel in Surat India. Posing as the Diplomat Bond flushes out an enemy known as Byron Felld who is part of an organization calling themselves SUBVERSIVE who are far more deadly and powerful than previous organizations they have known.

Intelligence links the case to Southern India and Bond links up with a beautiful Indian Secret Service Agent called Paloma Milan who is investigating the trafficking of uranium from Russia to India. Paloma leads Bond to a meeting with Byron who is always with his son called Bloyd who act as his Bodyguard.

In pursuit of Byron, Bonds mission leads him to London, Washington,Moscow and Hong Kong. Bond and Paloma discover that Byron plans to detonate a nuclear device in the Indian Ocean on the same day the Chinese Navy are participating in naval exercises. Bond in confrontation with Byron discovers he is doing this to show his organization is in charge and there is no place to hide. In an epic battle Bond in the Indian Ocean manages to kill Byron and wounds Bloyd by slashing his face with a knife down from his right eye to his mouth. Bloyd escapes as Bond diffuses the nuclear device.

Bond and Paloma thinking they have stopped Byron's plans are shocked a few days later when the worldwide Satellite and TV networks are hacked and a live broadcast goes out by Bloyd.

He announces his real name Ernst Stavro Blofeld and is the leader of SPECTRE and the names he and his father previously used was a play on the Blofeld name. However, for what Bond has done he will now make the world pay. Seconds later an empty boat in the middle of the Indian Ocean explodes and there is a devastating nuclear explosion. Blofeld says to the world, in a few days time I will detonate another device in a major city and the person you can blame is Bond James Bond.

In a new world order of treachery, murder and deceit, Bond in Bond 25 must deal with the failure of the mission in Bond 24 and vows revenge and he knows cannot fail as this is his only chance of redemption and for him to destroy the new demons that are destroying his very sanity.

TITLE: Requiem

Bond: Daniel Craig
    Paloma: Penelope Cruz
    Byron: Brain Cox
    Bloyd: Tom Hardy

• edited July 2013 Posts: 2
    Shadow of a Dead Man: The pre-title sequence is about Bond taking down a gun smuggling operation in Angola.When a series of terrorist bombings happen across Britain and U.S, M assigns Bond to track down the ones responsible for the bombings. Bond get's new equipment from Q. A gun, a new Aston Martin. With the help of Felix Lieter, they are able to track down the person who has made the bombs at a weapons factory in Australia owned by Robert Gershe. A gun fight ensues between Bond and the security, but Bond escapes. Tomorrow evening, Bond attends a party and meets Gershe. It is here where Bond get's captured and a fist-fight occurs with three-henchmen and Bond escapes and leaves, only to have a car chase. When Bond loses his pursuers he heads back to his hotel and finds a henchmen, Chinese, called Sun-Tang. The two have a massive fist-fight in where Tang leaves a wounded Bond and says, "A message from our mutual friend, a friend who feels sorry for the loss of Vesper." It is then reveled to the audience that Quantum was behind the bombings. Bond being sure of the fact that Gershe is the leader of Quantum, tells M and he authorizes an assassination on Gershe. Gershe is then scheduled for a flight to Mexico. Here we see that Bond's contact is a beautiful woman by the name of Ann Schafer. The two arrive at their hotel and have sex. The next day, Bond leaves and tracks Gershe to a Hotel in Mexico City. Bond spies on a meeting between Gershe and three other men. One is Sun-Tang, and the other two are unknown. Gershe then signs papers and Sun-Tang kills him. A henchman captures Bond and takes him to the three men. Here it is revealed that one of the men is Ernest Blofeld. When Bond asks why they killed Gershe, Blofeld replies that all he wanted was his weapon's factories and nuke the U.S. and Britain and blame it on the North Koreans, causing global war and supplying the U.S. and Britain making him a very rich man. Sun-Tang is then left to deal with Bond and Bond kills Sun-Tang and pursues Blofeld on foot and then all of a sudden and explosion happens. Bond then returns to England and is trying to figure out which factory Blofeld is at. We then see Blofeld telling his men to find Bond and kill him. Bond is then attacked at his flat and then calls M, making sure he ok. M, says he is fine and hangs up and is held at gunpoint by a man. M overpowers his attacker and calls for people to take him to M16 safehouse. The next day , M and Bond interrogate the man into telling them where Blofeld is at. Then armed men, enter the hotel and a gun fight ensues between Bond and the attackers. The attackers were tasked to find the hostage and rescue him. Bond wins and captures the hostage again, who tells them that Blofeld is at San Francisco and that there is a brief-case with the missles' launch codes in a skyscraper there too. Bond then retrieves the brief-case and while crossing the San Francisco Bridge are attacked by a helicopter and 40 armed men, led by Sun-Tang who survived. The Bridge is then a full-blown war zone with Bond and 5 other man making a stand. Sun-Tang then is able to retrieve the launch codes and leaves. Bond then meets with Lieter and that the U.S. President says that the attack is a go. Bond and 100 men attack the factory and Bond and Sun-Tang fight and then Bond pursues Blofeld and they fight over the brief-case on the conveyor belts and then Bond drops Blofeld into a vat of molten steel. Bond secures the brief-case and Bond heads back to England. M tells Bond that they've won and Quantum is over. Bond tells M, never.

Director: Sam Mendes
    Written by: John Logan
    Music by Hans Zimmer
    James Bond:Daniel Craig
    Gershe:Idris Elba
    Blofeld:Benidict Cumerbach
    Sun-Tang:????
    So I guess mine is so bad no one comments on it? I'm onto chapter 3 not good at English so it's not in great detail. I was thinking should I kill Henry off but as they both have a Swiss mother they then join NDB after Bond got swapped because he failed but he was only there for 6 months. And the chapters are very short.
    Perdogg wrote:
    Dragonpol wrote:

Indeed. He will not return. Been done to death in the films - Blofeld and SPECTRE are boring and were not done right the first time around.
    Dragonpol wrote:
    Perdogg wrote:
    Dragonpol wrote:

Indeed. He will not return. Been done to death in the films - Blofeld and SPECTRE are boring and were not done right the first time around.

Blofeld bore me in YOLT and a bit in DAF and the main villain shouldn't do the dirty work like in OHMSS. Even though every villain tries to kill Bond themselves at the end of the film he went on skis down a mountain half way through you don't do that.
    Dragonpol wrote:
    Perdogg wrote:
    Dragonpol wrote:

Blofeld in the novel is a fascinating character and because Blofeld has not been done right before (or rather he was overused), does not mean he cannot be done correctly this time. He is to Bond what Moriarty is to Holmes.
    This sounds a bit dumb or nerdy and I'm not a nerd but why don't you all write at least a chapter for your film I didn't see this thread because I saw it after I started writing a Bond story. I'll show you chapter 7: “So then we have to book into a hotel where we’ll meet a proper contact”, said Leiter “His name is Robin Van Zweik , pull up here I’m hungry.”
    “I just love the gadgets in this car you should have asked Q to stay with the DBS rather than get a Zagoto.” Said Felix once more, he’ll be waiting for us in the hotel.”
    “Bond, James Bond.” He said to the hotel receptionist.
    “Room number 7”, he said in a Dutch accent.
    “Leiter , Felix Leiter “
    “Room number 9”
    “No Felix, just no I do that you just say Felix Leiter”,said Bond. “We leave at 4:30 we have VIP passes”.

Bond pulled up in the Zagoto with Felix in the passenger seat. “Don’t touch any of the buttons find me when you’ve parked her”.
    “Yar”
    They hurried through the VIP gates and then the speech was about to start.
    “Thanks for coming along everyone and I don’t do speeches so I’ll just get on with it everything is one Euro this week so now this is open!”, said Henry. ”Now I’m off to see the VIP’s!”
    “Hello Mr Bond”, said James “Have we met?”
    “I don’t think so”, said Henry and wandered over to one of his henchman Mr Ice.
    “What do we do now James?”, asked Leiter.
    “Find his office and break into it I’ll break in you get to the car, are you carrying?, Whispered James .
    “Yeah a Walther PPQ silenced, you?”
    “Walther P99 silenced”.
    “Get to the car”
    James snuck round the back of the crowds and up a small flight of stairs there were 2 guards guarding the doors. Pft pft he fired twice and hid the dead bodies in a cleaning cupboard where was his safe he looked behind the picture of the mountain where his parents died. Bingo! He got out his Sony Ericson and earphones and plugged them into the phone and put the phone against the safe and it started to work it opened. He looked through the files in there , there was one called Quantum theme parks money spent. Aha he thought it read: 50 Missiles bought for 5 billion enough to destroy England , USA, Canada , Switzerland , Australia and Thailand. 8th of May Travel to Tahiti. Bond got out his Sony again and scanned it and took the top of his earphones and plugged them into the printer and clicked on print then the document started printing , voices! He ran to the door an locked it, no other way out the printing was done 3 floors up. He smashed the window and then opened the top of a pair of Apple earphones and attached them to the side of the window and attached the other end to his belt this could hold a small car and could go up to a length of a bus. “Felix get the car started “, shouted Bond. He jumped down and got into the Aston and started to drive. “Shit we have company James” , shouted Felix.

Not the best of chapters or detail. That was my 2nd to last full chapter I wrote , did chapter 8 as well and wrote the chapter title for chapter 9 I think that's it for the day.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited July 2013 Posts: 13,936
    “I just love the gadgets in this car you should have asked Q to stay with the <a href="http://www.astonmartin.com/cars/dbs-coupe">DBS</a>; rather than get a <a href="http://www.astonmartin.com/cars/aston-martin-v12-zagato">Zagato</a>.”... ...He got out his <a href="http://www.sonymobile.com/">Sony Ericsson</a>... ...He smashed the window and then opened the top of a pair of <a href="http://www.apple.com/ipod/in-ear-headphones/">Apple earphones</a>...
    There, fixed it for ya.

Product placement done right ;)
  • edited July 2013 Posts: 90
    As Bond 24 and Bond 25 are to follow on from each other:

Bond investigates the death of a British Diplomat in Nairobi who is found clutching a hotel reservation for a hotel in Surat India. Posing as the Diplomat Bond flushes out an enemy known as Victor Diamond who is part of an organization called Illuminati based on the old Bavarian Political Movement.

Intelligence links the case to Southern India and Bond links up with a beautiful Indian Secret Service Agent called Paloma Milan who is investigating the trafficking of uranium from Russia to India. Paloma leads Bond to a meeting with Victor.

In pursuit of Victor, Bonds mission leads him to London, Washington,Moscow and Hong Kong. Bond and Paloma discover that Victor plans to detonate a nuclear device in the Indian Ocean on the same day the Chinese Navy are participating in naval exercises. Bond in confrontation with Victor discovers he is doing this to showcase for terrorist organizations he can make bombs for hire. In an epic battle in the Indian Ocean and helped by 30 Assault led by Captain Smith (who at the end of the film is recruited to the 00 Section as 008) Paloma and Dal (Boss of The Indian Secret Service) Bond manages to kill Victor and stops the bomb from detonating.

Bond thinking he has stopped Victors plans are shocked a few days later when the worldwide Satellite and TV networks are hacked and a live broadcast goes out.

He faceless voice announces that Illuminati never fails and due to Bonds meddling has put a contract out on Bond and announces he has planted in three locations three nuclear devices and if Bond is not dead in three days he will simultaneously detonate the nuclear devices. Therefore, the Intelligence Agencies must decide along with every assassin to help or kill Bond.

In Bond 25 Bond throws himself out in the open attracting those who wish to get him, in order to flush out the leader of Illuminati. To succeed Bond must be his Brutal Best.

TITLE: For Bond 24 The Sense 0f Menace

Paloma: Parminder Nagra
    Dal: Irrfan Khan
    Captain Smith: Idris Elber
    Victor: Richard Burgi

TITLE: For Bond 25 Rouge Dragon

008: Idris Elber
    Illuminati Leader (who is not Blofeld) Iain Glen
    Paloma: Parminder Nagra
    Vanity: Marion Cotillard (Illuminati)
    Naomi: Nishi Munshi (Reporter)
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    @scouse007, while I'm already tired of Bond and trust in the Craig era, I think the casting of Parminder Nagra is incredibly unique. I haven't seen her since 'ER.'
    No one likes my idea of Alligator?
  • edited July 2013 Posts: 6,396
    Perdogg wrote:

You may want to rethink the title ;-)

I had an idea for a plot soon after QoS. The film starts off with the systematic assassinations of all the Double 0 agents. Only Bond survives but is then set up as the patsy by both the British and American security services for the killings. The plot would have unravelled to find that the Director of the CIA and and The Minister of Defence were colluding together. Only M believes Bond wasn't responsible.

I didn't get any further with it because soon after SF was announced and the plot synopsis was kind of similar.
  • edited July 2013 Posts: 686
    Perdogg wrote:

I had an idea for a plot soon after QoS. The film starts off with the systematic assassinations of all the Double 0 agents. Only Bond survives but is then set up as the patsy by both the British and American security services for the killings. The plot would have unravelled to find that the Director of the CIA and and The Minister of Defence were colluding together. Only M believes Bond wasn't responsible.

I didn't get anyfurther with it as soon after SF was announced and the plot synopsis was kind of similar.

@Dragonpol

I like the idea that Bond works for the MoD. ^:)^
    edited July 2013 Posts: 17,809
    Perdogg wrote:
    Perdogg wrote:

I didn't get anyfurther with it as soon after SF was announced and the plot synopsis was kind of similar.

@Drangonpol

I like the idea that Bond works for the MoD. ^:)^

Not surprising, really.

Plus, you need to edit my name to @Dragonpol, @Perdogg!