Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    That's really nice ! :)
  • JCRendle wrote: »
    50 Shades of Bond

tumblr_nj7h6sJzvS1rv0z1no1_540.jpg

Brilliant!
    :))
    I love all these! Where's the white cat tail on the armchair one? I can hear the oft parodied words, "I've been expecting you, Meester Bond"...

Anyhow, my latest entries are the same but different:

Spectre%20solo%20portrait%202B.jpg

Spectre%20solo%20portrait%201B.jpg
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    Love em @Andmcit!!!
    andmcit wrote: »
    Where's the white cat tail on the armchair one?
    I'll see if I can add it without it looking odd tomorrow ;)
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    VC0vyOY.png
    Cool, " Fire and Ice" :)
    Awesome @marketto007; please keep sharing images all the time :D
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    Marketto, that is indeed phenomenal!
    spectre%20ice.jpg
    That's a terrific poster. =D>
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Thanks for all the comments fellas, really appreciated. Loved this art @andmcit.
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    spectre%20ice.jpg
    Reminds me of High Time To Kill, well observed with the development of the art! :)
    2j12x6c.jpg
    2j12x6c.jpg
    I hope that Walther P99 not any other gun. I said in Walther Arms Talk That his man gun is to be the A Walther no matter the Classic or any other Walther model. But it good Picture of Daniel Craig in Action.
    edited February 2015 Posts: 7,526
    I think it is. I definitely miss the PPK; it's as Bond as anything else to me.
  • Seven_Point_Six_FiveSeven_Point_Six_Five Southern California
    It actually appears to be an HK VP9. Keep in mind that he just disarmed a bad guy so this isn't Bond's gun.
  • I'm getting way cofused with this image. Some sites are saying it's the first official still but some are saying it's a set photo. It definitely seems more like a still.
    I'm getting way cofused with this image. Some sites are saying it's the first official still but some are saying it's a set photo. It definitely seems more like a still.

From what I've been reading, it's the first official still; it's been billed as such, along with the on set footage, from many news sources I've seen. :)
    Agent7F wrote: »
    2j12x6c.jpg
    I hope that Walther P99 not any other gun. I said in Walther Arms Talk That his man gun is to be the A Walther no matter the Classic or any other Walther model. But it good Picture of Daniel Craig in Action.

I wonder if that body warmer turns into an avalanche suit?!!! ;)
  • edited February 2015 Posts: 1,068
    Spectre%20Lea-Seydoux%20amp%20Craig3.jpg
  • edited February 2015 Posts: 1,552
    Very nice @andmcit :D

Edit: Just noticed that Léa/Madeleine's top is slightly seethrough, ooh er...
  • edited February 2015 Posts: 1,068
    Thank you @JCRendle I do really appreciate your +ve comment as your artworks here have been excellent/unusual! :D

My latest one isn't being reproduced quite as well as I'd like though as it looks a bit raw on my iPhone. Think that's down to the host I'm using as my usual image sharing through Shutterstock has fallen foul on this one by their automated image vetting not liking Lea's sheer blouse. Can't imagine why? Guess it firmly places itself in the 15+ film classification then!!? Hope nobody feels offended by this.
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    ewkpRpe.jpg
    Very Nice, I like to keep a Breast of this thread. :D
    Thank you @JCRendle I do really appreciate your +ve comment as your artworks here have been excellent/unusual! :D
    Unusual?
    not liking Lea's sheer blouse. Can't imagine why? Guess it firmly places itself in the 15+ film classification then!!? Hope nobody feels offended by this.
    No offence taken here.
    It IS meant as a compliment!! :D Yes unusual in the way you view things in an original way: yep, I should've used the word 'original' really to avoid ambiguity!
    It IS meant as a compliment!! :D Yes unusual in the way you view things in an original way: yep, I should've used the word 'original' really to avoid ambiguity!
    I'm joking, don't worry. Love your work too :D
  • edited February 2015 Posts: 591
    Just finished making this Saul Bass inspired poster. Lovely work by the way @JCRendle @AgentJamesBond007 @andmcit

* If you find any mistakes, I've been finishing this whilst half asleep so please excuse them :)

2r764o8.jpg
    Just finished making this Saul Bass inspired poster. Lovely work by the way @JCRendle @AgentJamesBond007 @andmcit

* If you find any mistakes, I've been finishing this whilst half asleep so please excuse them :)

2r764o8.jpg

Oh my god, more. This is brilliant!