Spectre Fan Arts

Comments

@MadeleineSwann I doubt I could do anything like this - I love it!
    * If you find any mistakes, I've been finishing this whilst half asleep so please excuse them :)
    I can't see any mistakes, pretty flawless, I'd say!

• edited February 2015 Posts: 1,068
    What Craig should've worn at the December announcement!

spectre%20aston2.jpg

Er no - it's not a real url! ;-)
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    Very inventive ! =D>
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    Miss Swann Great Work Thankyou .
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Mrcoggins wrote: »
    Miss Swann Great Work Thankyou .
    I am impressed.
    tumblr_njprb7Ljom1rv0z1no1_500.jpg
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    edited February 2015 Posts: 7,518
    Ah, @JCRendle, my two loves, be still my beating heart :D
    This guy has sat on my desk for years :)
    2lk32ud.jpg
    Just finished making this Saul Bass inspired poster. Lovely work by the way @JCRendle @AgentJamesBond007 @andmcit

* If you find any mistakes, I've been finishing this whilst half asleep so please excuse them :)

2r764o8.jpg

Very cool and very retro!!! :-bd
    DC-Aston-DB10-Alps_2.jpg
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    That's a good mix of old and new could be better if you lost the lights that reflect in the front of the bonnet and wing ?.
  • Some nice Fanart here.

My new Bond 24 Spectre Teaser Poster. Of course, I used the "First Look" pic too.

BOND24_SPECTRE_OneSheet-teaser-05_zpsm1qgxahz.jpg

On Deviant Art: http://fav.me/d8hxdax

My new Bond 24 Spectre Theatrical Poster. The "First Look" Bond with my "IceQ" Art in the background.

BOND24_SPECTRE_OneSheet-theatrical-02_zpsu0btmz7m.jpg

On Deviant Art: http://fav.me/d8hxdjt

And another Bond 24 Spectre Theatrical Poster in "John Wick Style".

BOND24_SPECTRE_OneSheet-theatrical-03_zps4tlnuzsm.jpg

On Deviant Art: http://fav.me/d8hxdn5

Enjoy! ;)

• ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Good work, Daniel Craig. With a name like that, no wonder you are a fan.
    Mrcoggins wrote: »
    That's a good mix of old and new could be better if you lost the lights that reflect in the front of the bonnet and wing ?.

No probs though the resolution of the DB10 is shocking really but the best I could find in the right viewpoint I was looking for. Originally I was going to crop the image as per the fab B&W only SC Goldinger shot but wanted to bring the cross on the hillside into shot which worked better with a landscape proportion. I resisted the temptation of a spot of colour somewhere such as a Spectre shattered glass logo as I wanted to keep the feel of the original source shot! :D

DC-Aston-DB10-Alps%202_1.jpg

The white bling reflections on the bonnet are actually the "SPECTRE" lettering on the wall of the unveiling at Pinewood which would maybe still be 'correct' with the title standing above DC and the DB10. :D
  • It's amazing to see how a single picture triggers so much creativity from the fans. I live all these posters !

Here is a little mix I did with the "other fellah" :
    snowbonds6.png

And since we all love a good Snow party, I though I'd invite the other Bonds over :
    snowbonds3.png
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Now you need one with Sean. ;)
    He's flying the helicopter :D
    andmcit wrote: »
    DC-Aston-DB10-Alps_2.jpg

Now that is a work of art! =D>
    Thank you @RogueAgent! I like it a lot

I'd love to get a better quality version of the DB10 and do a better job as all the other elements are high quality on my original artwork and would make a really cool canvas print...

A new one trying the portraits format idea like the character artworks for SF:

Daniel-Craig-Lea.jpg
  • edited February 2015 Posts: 591
    Love both those posters @andmcit

I made this one on a whim earlier :)

2lvnym9.jpg
  • edited February 2015 Posts: 1,552
    tumblr_njsenzJq5w1rv0z1no2_r1_1280.jpg
    I'm trying to illustrate a film poster which is relevant yet still trying to maintain a news blackout to prevent any key plot spoilers on the day.

I'm guessing that's where the bio hazard graphic had come from @JCRendle? Not too difficult a leap in expectation knows past Spectre form. Certainly makes for a dramatically effective poster
    Love both those posters @andmcit

im4cx2.jpg

Thank you!

I do find the b&w style a classy approach I'm exploring more myself and your black and gold over white does this very effectively. A real contrast to your vectorised one earlier which I love for the colour and direct bold execution! Great stuff
    I'm trying to illustrate a film poster which is relevant yet still trying to maintain a news blackout to prevent any key plot spoilers on the day.

I'm guessing that's where the bio hazard graphic had come from @JCRendle? Not too difficult a leap in expectation knows past Spectre form. Certainly makes for a dramatically effective poster
    The biohazard graphic is not from any leaked information or released information @andmcit - I just thought it would be cool, from previous SPECTRE plots. No spoilers here.
    Bet you weren't expecting this one?

big%20dress.jpg
    [img][/img]56562485SP.jpg

Before getting the photocall on Wednesday in Rome
  • leas_moleleas_mole love is the promise of suffering
    Thank you @RogueAgent! I like it a lot

I'd love to get a better quality version of the DB10 and do a better job as all the other elements are high quality on my original artwork and would make a really cool canvas print...

A new one trying the portraits format idea like the character artworks for SF:

Daniel-Craig-Lea.jpg
    ah just noticed the Spectre earrings! Also enjoyed your photoshop of Léa in your last poster, I had to do a double take on who it was.

Thanks to all that contribute. Fantastic work!
  • Love both those posters @andmcit

2lvnym9.jpg

I really like this one ! Although I'm not a fan of Léa Seydoux's style on this poster, I love the retro style, and it's very effective !
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    Some absolutely fantastic poster, guys. Congratulations to all. =D>
  • It clearly seems MadeleinSwann has just copied the Alain Bossuyt fan arts posters ! Not good for me and not really fair :/
    https://www.behance.net/alainB8