Spectre rumor bin

Comments

• JamesCraigJamesCraig Ancient Rome
    MrBond wrote:
    What do you guys think, do they have Mendes as the next director or someone else? They got to have someone in mind by now if they already got a treatment.

The thing is that Craig really seems to be involved in the process. I'd LOVE to see Mendes again, but if impossible, then at least bring Roger Deakins back.

• Univex wrote:
    Cumberbatch as Blofeld, with some prostetics to make him look a bit older.

An British actor perfect to play Blofeld if returned to movie would be Gareth Marks. Cumberbatch could be great to but I much prefer Gareth Marks. he was the villain in BBC BUGS as Jean Daniel.
  • JamesCraigJamesCraig Ancient Rome
    For some reason, I think that Tom Hardy might be able to play Blofeld.

But I'd love to see Oldman as a Bond villain...
    Creasy47 wrote:
    I would say Cumberbatch as whoever, I couldn't care less. If he was in the film, I would be incredibly happy.

Cumberbatch as Holmes for Bond 24. Now, wouldn´t that be something? Metaphysical!
  • MrBondMrBond Station S
    When was Marc Forster announced as director for QoS?
  • tqbtqb
    Am i the only one who never really wants to see blofeld in a new movie?
    tqb wrote:
    No there is more of us in fact we have people Everywhere... Am i right?
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    MrBond wrote:

June 2008.
    tqb wrote:

I don't either.
  • MrBondMrBond Station S
    tqb wrote:

I woudn't want to see him again either. The caracther is dead and buried since 1981. He is a relic from the past which shouldn't be brought up again.
  • DoctorKaufmannDoctorKaufmann Can shoot you from Stuttgart and still make it look like suicide.
    Actually there were rumours, that QOS might be called RISICO, same with SKYFALL... We have to wait and see. Cumberbatch would be a good choice, but maybe EON should spare him to become Craig's successor 2018 or so?
    Since I am as reliable as the Sun I figure I'll start a better rumor then risico

Bond 24 is The Hildebrand Rarity Roger Moore told me so ;)

Seriously though general question What is your favorite kind of rumor regarding the next bond film for me it's the title Once a title is rumored Fan Art and Fan trailers spring up with that Title which is always fun.
    If this story arc is true? Surely it is involving the demise of Quantum? That is certainly my hope anyway. And use 2 Fleming titles yet to be used yet too! :D
  • I want a stand alone adventure next. Maybe revisit Quantum in 25.
    WaltherPPK wrote:
    I want a stand alone adventure next. Maybe revisit Quantum in 25.

Skyfall is a stand alone adventure?
  • RogueAgent wrote:
    WaltherPPK wrote:

Confused .....
    WaltherPPK wrote:
    RogueAgent wrote:
    WaltherPPK wrote:

Confused .....

Well CR and QOS was a story arc concerning Vesper and Quantum. SF was a stand alone film with a completely different villain. Also at the launch the producers clearly stated that it was a stand alone movie too.
  • RogueAgent wrote:
    WaltherPPK wrote:
    RogueAgent wrote:
    WaltherPPK wrote:

Confused .....

Well CR and QOS was a story arc concerning Vesper and Quantum. SF was a stand alone film with a completely different villain. Also at the launch the producers clearly stated that it was a stand alone movie too.

To me, it felt like the final part of a trilogy. The "Starting again" trilogy. CR had bond start from scratch, QoS continued with his rise and now SF has established him as the 007 we remember along side Q and Moneypenny and what not.
    WaltherPPK wrote:
    RogueAgent wrote:
    WaltherPPK wrote:
    RogueAgent wrote:
    WaltherPPK wrote:

Confused .....

To me, it felt like the final part of a trilogy. The "Starting again" trilogy. CR had bond start from scratch, QoS continued with his rise and now SF has established him as the 007 we remember along side Q and Moneypenny and what not.

But its more about who he was dealing with in terms of his assignment was how i read your comment? We kinda knew that Q and Moneypenny would return sooner or later.
  • edited October 2012 Posts: 9,773
    RogueAgent wrote:
    If this story arc is true? Surely it is involving the demise of Quantum? That is certainly my hope anyway. And use 2 Fleming titles yet to be used yet too! :D

me 2

I can't find a source for it but apparently Risico is started to be rumored for the title of bond 24.

http://forums.thedigitalfix.com/forums/showthread.php?s=8c65229e005dd6765e37a13796cab19e&p=9756095#post9756095

I wouldn't mind it.
    Risico007 wrote:
    RogueAgent wrote:

me 2

I can't find a source for it but apparently Risico is started to be rumored for the title of bond 24.

http://forums.thedigitalfix.com/forums/showthread.php?s=8c65229e005dd6765e37a13796cab19e&p=9756095#post9756095

I wouldn't mind it.

That would certainly get my approval for sure! Lets hope so! [-O<
  • Risico's been rumoured as the title for the next Bond movie for the last 10 years.
    I wonder what will happen when Risico is actually used what will be rumored for 10 years?
  • Risico007 wrote:
    I wonder what will happen when Risico is actually used what will be rumored for 10 years?

Then we'll be back to The Property of the Lady most likely, do any of you think it's possible that they'll take a title from the non-Fleming books?
    Property of a Lady anyone?
  • DCisaredDCisared Liverpool
    edited October 2012 Posts: 1,329
    maybe st the start Of bond 24 bond is pissed (again) this time in his flat which he has bought back, and he knocks the bulldog that m left him in his will off the mantle piece and it smashes to bits revealing a note with details of bonds next mission :))
    They should have Quantum involved in a corporate takeover by Spectre, have Mr White on picket duty when Bond has to go undercover as a scab worker who crosses the picket line
  • DoctorKaufmannDoctorKaufmann Can shoot you from Stuttgart and still make it look like suicide.
    Samuel001 wrote:
    MrBond wrote:

June 2008.

Wasn't it June 2007? As shooting began in January 2008, surely Forster was already named as director...
    Samuel001 wrote:
    MrBond wrote:

June 2008.

Wasn't it June 2007? As shooting began in January 2008, surely Forster was already named as director...

My error. Yes of course, June 2007.
    Apparently

"In late October 2012, The Daily Mail's 'Mail Online' reported that this picture is already in pre-production and planned to start principal photography around October 2013 with the aim to launch in theaters in Autumn 2014. "

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2379713/trivia

Also according to IMDB Kevin Spacey is being looked at

Figured i'd post it here after all it is imdb but October 2013 and autumn 2014 release sounds realistic.
    edited November 2012 Posts: 13,350
    That's Baz's report which should happen, as we know. And yes, Spacey could not do Skyfall but if Mendes returns I'm sure he'll have a part in Bond 24 if the timing works out.