Murdock's Art/Media Thread.

Comments

• ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    That is the way the cookie crumbles, i guess.

It's hard to tell sometimes if one has their hand in the jar too much though, wouldn't you say?

SuperStock_1829-14382.jpg

You were cute as a kid. Now I know why you hid the lower part of your face in that photo thread. Mouth full of cookies.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    That is the way the cookie crumbles, i guess.

It's hard to tell sometimes if one has their hand in the jar too much though, wouldn't you say?

SuperStock_1829-14382.jpg

You were cute as a kid. Now I know why you hid the lower part of your face in that photo thread. Mouth full of cookies.

Alright, you got me. I think you were even cuter as a child though, judging from this photo a relative of yours gave me:
    Cookie+jar1.jpg

A young @Thunderfinger, barely out of the diapers and already a troublemaker.
    Haha, yes. That was my dad s ashtray by the way.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Cookie Monster approves of this thread.

giphy.gif
    :))
    Apparently he also likes the taste of his own hand.
    He is so squint-eyed, he has to make an effort to hit his mouth.
    Yes, Cookie Monster cannot sleep due to his lack of eyelids, so he passes the time by eating.
    @Murdock, can you change the title to the Art/Media/Cookie thread? Please with sugar on top?
    That's a rather crumby name for a thread, doughn't you think?

cookie-monster.gif
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    edited June 2014 Posts: 16,328
    Why not press your luck? ;)
    IN4SCnb.png
    Or would you rather meet this guy? [-(
    WpOvTQR.png
    In a dark alley like that? Why of course.
    But only if you bring cookies.
    Some updates on the film. I've been working on set dressings and constructing a vent shaft out of cardboard boxes during a heist scene. Right now Bruce's arsenal is pretty much complete now. :) (disclaimer, none of these guns are real. They are just props.)

khCyo0q.jpg
    edited June 2014 Posts: 13,879
    The mines are fake, but the lasers are real ;)
    QBranch wrote:
    The mine's fake, but the lasers are real ;)

I'm starting to feel like Agent 47. :))
    ScreenDump0036.jpg
    What guns do you have there? I see an Uzi, and perhaps an M-16.
    From top to bottom.

Grenade launcher. (made from golf ball collector tube and nerf gun grip attachment.)
    Crossman M4-177
    Mac-11 (toy from 1986, got at a yard sale.)
    MP5-K airsoft gun.
    Daisy powerline 5501
    Crossman TAC1911BB
    and Nerf Triad painted black.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Nice rack, @Murdock. Oh, and the guns are really cool too.
    Thanks @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7. :))
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    Not giving ideas, but... that can't be legal! @-)

Great collection, friend! B-)
    ggl007 wrote:
    Not giving ideas, but... that can't be legal! @-)

Great collection, friend! B-)

All in the name of movies. :p

And thanks. ;)
    Now for something not related to weaponry. :p Some work in progress pictures of my safety deposit box prop.

zIIjh2r.jpg

First security check is the combination lock. Once that's done, you have to insert a special keycard.
    t6XljlS.jpg

Once that's done the box is unlocked.
    JqnxSJi.jpg?1

Word of advice. Don't blow it all at once.
    RCJsKeb.jpg
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    That looks excellent, Murdock! Your props are always so well done. :-bd
    Thank you @4EverBonded, all the pieces for this prop cost me 35 cents. We had a community yard sale and I actually found stuff that I could put to use. :)
    Where can I find more Bruce Murdoch content? Love the agents of illusions trailer, but is there more?
    That's brilliant, mate. You did all that so fast I'm gob-smacked, but not completely surprised.

What's next for you??

tumblr_lx7ikzknAS1qiugro.gif

B-)
    TakeASip wrote: »
    Where can I find more Bruce Murdoch content? Love the agents of illusions trailer, but is there more?

I'm currently filming. My original video was School project, but A few things you saw in the original will be in the official movie. ;)

That's brilliant, mate. You did all that so fast I'm gob-smacked, but not completely surprised.

What's next for you??

tumblr_lx7ikzknAS1qiugro.gif

B-)

Well @QBranch suggested I make a GoldenEye 64 style turret gun so I think that's going to be the icing on the cake. :D
    I very much look forward to it, then. ;)
    I very much look forward to it, then. ;)
    I did manage to get a perfectly good tripod to use as the base. I also got a vintage 90's laptop for $10 that still runs. Will it be used in the movie? Maybe. ;) Though at this time filming has been a bit slow so I've been putting most of my time into working on set dressings and props. My next big thing will be building a small strip of ventilation shaft for one of my actors to crawl through during the previously mentioned Bank heist.