Rest In Peace, show your respects to those who have passed away.

Comments

• MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Thank you everyone. Your kind words and prayers are very special to me.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    edited October 2013 Posts: 17,848
    @Murdock, very sad to hear of your loss. I lost my father to a rare form of bowel cancer (he had had it for over 13 years) when I was 18 over 10 years ago, so I know how you feel in losing a father. I'm here if you need any help via PM, friend. Keep strong and cherish the good memories. It's all one can do. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. You are a highly cherished member here; never forget that.
    Thank you @Dragonpol. I'm sorry for the loss of your father. I'm happy to know that for the 22 years I've spent on this Earth, I'm happy that him and I were very close for those years. His father passed away when he was three so I know that him and his father will be catching up on lost time. He was one of the driving inspirations behind many of my creations. The first Bond movie we watched together was GoldenEye and as it's my favorite. It's also his favorite too. He also helped me install the button on my Mine replicas. He always loved to help me whenever he could. He wanted me to have everything I wanted.
    My condolences @Murdock
    My sympathies to you and your family Murdock. I know it's hard to lose a loved one. My nan passed away very unexpectedly at the weekend and I, along with the rest of my family already miss her terribly.
    Sad to hear about your loss Murdock, my prayers go out to you and your family.

I only just found out Ken Norton died recently, sad news for a titan of boxing, the man who broke Ali's jaw, and apart from Joe Frazier (RIP Joe) the only man to beat Ali in his "Prime" way back on 31 March 1973, a great man and a great boxer, he will be truly missed like all the other titans of his sport. RIP Ken.
    So sorry to hear of your loss Murdock, my condolences to you..
    Very sorry for your loss Murdock. Thoughts and sympathies to you and may you find peace during this tough time.
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    So sorry to hear of your loss Murdock, my thoughts go out to you and your family.
    Thank you @JBFan626 and @Benny. :)
  • I was very sorry to learn of your loss Mr Murdock

Twenty-two years is no age to lose a parent. Deepest condolences at what must be a difficult time to you and your immediate family. Your parent will remain in our thoughts. You are amongst friends here so please remain strong. Sorry again to hear of this sad news
    Thank you @Baltimore_007 I had some old friends visit me and cheer me up so even in this time of great loss, I am staying strong as my father would have wanted me to be.
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    I am so sorry to hear of your father's passing away, Murdock. You have all of my heartfelt condolences. I will keep you, and your family, in my thoughts and prayers. Losing a parent is always tough, one of the roughest times we go through, but even more so when that parent has been so outstanding and you had a close relationship. My father passed away when I was 20. That was ages ago, but I remember everything about him so clearly; he will always be part of me, he was so special. Please feel free to send a PM whenever you feel like it; and take good care of yourself, too.
    So sorry to hear about your loss, Murdock.

Yesterday was the 50th anniversary of the great Edith Piaf's death. Here's her best song :

Thank you @4EverBonded I'm sorry about your loss as well. Things are slowly getting easier. We have friends and family to give us support and were all working at it together.
  • Sorry to hear that @Murdock. RIP.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Kumar Pallana, who has appeared in many of Wes Anderson's films, has passed away:

http://www.deadline.com/2013/10/r-i-p-actor-kumar-pallana/
  • No problem, I know what it's like to lose a parent. I'm here if you need me.

@Matt sorry to hear about your nan too. RIP.
  • Yes, @Matt. I'll pray for your family too. Your loss shouldn't get overlooked here.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Matt wrote:
    My sympathies to you and your family Murdock. I know it's hard to lose a loved one. My nan passed away very unexpectedly at the weekend and I, along with the rest of my family already miss her terribly.

My thoughts are indeed with you as well. Grandmothers always have a special quality to them, and I am sorry for your loss.
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    @Matt, I also send you my deepest condolences. I'm sorry you have recently lost your grandmother. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers, too. Grandparents are the foundation of our family and are indeed very special.
    Thoughts and best wishes to you, your family, and friends Murdock! I cannot imagine what your going through, but remember that you will also have a big online family for support here on MI6 as and when you ever need it!
  • I'm sure almost all the Americans and even some of the Brits here have heard about it, but the 2-year old son of Adrian Peterson, running back for the Minnesota Vikings, was killed by his mother's boyfriend a few days ago.

He played today, and I can't imagine what it must have been like for anybody on that field.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I'm sure almost all the Americans and even some of the Brits here have heard about it, but the 2-year old son of Adrian Peterson, running back for the Minnesota Vikings, was killed by his mother's boyfriend a few days ago.

He played today, and I can't imagine what it must have been like for anybody on that field.

Insanity. My friends, who are football fans told me the kid was in critical condition yesterday, but I hadn't known that he died since. RIP.
    Thank you for the kind words from you all, it really is heartwarming. What a lovely bunch you all are :-)
    Just heard about the demise of Georges Descrières, a french actor who became famous for playing the most famous gentleman thief in the world, Arsène Lupin, in a french cult TV series in the 1970s.

http://www.jeanmarcmorandini.com/article-311410-l-acteur-georges-descrieres-qui-a-incarne-arsene-lupin-a-succombe-a-un-cancer-le-point.html
    Cartoon mogul Lou Scheimer , 84 (He-Man etc)
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Gerard wrote:
    Just heard about the demise of Georges Descrières, a french actor who became famous for playing the most famous gentleman thief in the world, Arsène Lupin, in a french cult TV series in the 1970s.

http://www.jeanmarcmorandini.com/article-311410-l-acteur-georges-descrieres-qui-a-incarne-arsene-lupin-a-succombe-a-un-cancer-le-point.html

I've heard of the literary character Arsene Lupin, but not the TV version. Sad news.