Rest In Peace, show your respects to those who have passed away.

Comments

French legend of the silver screen, actress Danielle Darrieux has passed away, aged 100.

deadline.com/2017/10/danielle-darrieux-dies-french-actress-100-1202191098/

Quite an impressive career, indeed. Yes, she deserves to be caled a Legend.
    Farewell to another legend, british actress Rosemary Leach :

bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-41714112

And let's hope the Nuneaton situation will be quickly resolved without any names to add here.
    RIP Benson :

variety.com/2017/tv/news/robert-guillaume-dead-dies-benson-1202598171/

We never got Benson in France. But we got Soap, which I enjoyed very much.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Soap was great. Benson not so much.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Only vaguely remember Benson. 89's a good run though.
  • edited October 2017 Posts: 19,339
    Fats Domino has died,age 89.

A great artist now gone...RIP Fats.

No more 'Blueberry Hill' or 'Aint that a shame'....
    Wow, I remember hearing a bit of Fats playing in my household as a kid.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    No disrespect, but didn't even know he was still with us to this point. Pretty crazy.
    Same tbh, his was a very long career.
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    barryt007 wrote: »
    Fats Domino has died,age 89.A great artist now gone...RIP Fats.

No more 'Blueberry Hill' or 'Aint that a shame'....
    On the contrary--we'll always have him.
    RIP Fats Domino!

Another Legend from that Rock N Roll era sadly lost!
    Damn, ain t that a shame! Huge Fats Domino fan here
    I had seen Robert Guillaume at several tapings of "BENSON", back in the early 1980s. RIP, Mr. Guillaume.

Also, RIP to Fats Domino and Rosemary Leach.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    No disrespect, but didn't even know he was still with us to this point. Pretty crazy.

I'm exactly the same. I get all of these older singers mixed up sadly.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Dragonpol wrote: »

I'm exactly the same. I get all of these older singers mixed up sadly.

I was familiar with him, but just thought he'd died in the 90s or early 2000s. He actually wasn't as old as I'd perceive he was/would be!
    My tribute
    My tribute

Honestly one of the creepiest things I've ever seen.

RT go overtime to make him appear to be a decent human being.
  • Major_BoothroydMajor_Boothroyd Republic of Isthmus
    edited October 2017 Posts: 2,721
    Irina! Take a hike!

latest?cb=20141224170331[\img]
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited October 2017 Posts: 15,690
    My tribute

Give-Me-A-Sec-I-Am-Putin-On-My-Glasses-Funny-Meme-Image.jpg
  • g_aventurebilt_peter.jpg

A sad day for Indiana Jones fans: Peter Botwright, the original designer of Harrison Ford’s jacket in Raiders of the Lost Ark, passed away suddenly. His involvement didn’t end with the movie; he remained passionate about his work and made his jackets available to fans. I have two (one I bought in 2001 and weathered AWESOME, and a newer one I don’t beat up too much) the first of which came with his own handwritten letter of authenticity and I even emailed back and forth with! A very nice guy.
  • Paul Baack, co-founder of the Her Majesty's Secret Servant 007 fan website, died today at 60.

http://bit.ly/2ySjErc
  • edited October 2017 Posts: 4,622
    Paul Baack, co-founder of the Her Majesty's Secret Servant 007 fan website, died today at 60.

Sad about Paul. He was one of us. A dedicated online fan!
    His artwork was superb

bond_and_holly_by_paulbaack-d5uddl4.jpg
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    R.I.P. Peter Botwright and Paul Baack
  • timmer wrote: »
    Paul Baack, co-founder of the Her Majesty's Secret Servant 007 fan website, died today at 60.

Sad about Paul. He was one of us. A dedicated online fan!
    His artwork was superb

bond_and_holly_by_paulbaack-d5uddl4.jpg

I've been sobbing for hours. Paul was one of the most remarkable people I've ever met.
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Cant say I knew Paul personally, however his contributions to Bond fandom are without parallel. A truly amazing man.
    RIP Paul.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    So sad to hear that Paul Baack has died. He was my friend on Facebook for many years. Paul came through a lot in his life. He was paralysed after being struck by a car in 2003, but he kept his spirits up and was an inspiration to many.
    Didn't know anything of him, but RIP to Paul. As Bond fans we're connected one way or another, and credit to him for being a big voice for the love of Bond during his life.
  • edited November 2017 Posts: 12,256
    RIP Harry Dean Stanton. Loss of a wonderful actor. Didn’t see the news until I saw the Twin Peaks thread.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    FoxRox wrote: »
    RIP Harry Dean Stanton. Loss of a wonderful actor. Didn’t see the news until I saw the Twin Peaks thread.

Loved by his peers a great man
    Whovians are in mourning today : Paddy Russell, who directed some of the most beloved episodes of Classic Who ("The Massacre", "Invasion of the Dinosaurs", "Pyramids of Mars" and "Horror of Fang Rock") has passed away, aged 89 :

doctorwhonews.net/2017/11/paddy-russell-1928-2017.html