Rest In Peace, show your respects to those who have passed away.

Comments

I wish hell was real just so we could put all these shitheel death hoaxers there.

Yeah. These hoaxes, IMO are in extremely poor taste and lack class.
    Heard in on the news that Manson finally died and I do hope for the particular character that something like a hell or worse exists. For his victims I hope they finally rest in peace.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    I read an article earlier Casidy has not got long apparently...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5097921/amp/Doctors-say-David-Cassidy-67-near-end.html
  • TokolosheTokoloshe Under your bed
    Former Wimbledon champion Jana Novotna dies from cancer age 49. How sad.
    I was about to announce the death of actor Robert Hirsch, but...

Well, there's no way to sugarcoat this : I've lost my mother last week. Funerals were thursday, but even after going to see The Play that Goes Wrong on sunday (it was an outing that was planned a few weeks ago with my sister, and it made no sense to waste those tickets, and we really needed to clear our heads after that hellish week), well, I still am sad, and I probably be cranky (well, crankier than usual) at work tomorrow.
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Thoughts with you and your family at this time @Gerard
    So sorry for you loss. Please don’t hesitate if there is anything I can do to help.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Sorry to hear it, Gerard.
  • RemingtonRemington I'll do anything for a woman with a knife.
    edited November 2017 Posts: 1,533
    I'm sorry for your loss, Gerard. My mother passed when I was 7.

Manson deserved to die a long time ago. Good riddance. The world is already a better place.
    Tokoloshe wrote: »
    Former Wimbledon champion Jana Novotna dies from cancer age 49. How sad.

Yes, just read about her passing. I remember watching her winning Wimbledon. RIP.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, @Gerard. My thoughts are with you and your family.
    @Gerard My condolences to you and your family. That is a terrible loss.
  • GoldenGunGoldenGun Per ora e per il momento che verrà
    My condolences @Gerard

Also, RIP Jana Novotna.

A great champion. :(
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Sorry for the loss of your mother, dear @Gerard. Such a formative person in one's life.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    My Condolences @Gerard
    ACDC guitar legend Malcolm Young died on the weekend.
    He was 64. He had been ill for a few years and had already left the band due to illness.
    He and brother Angus founded the group and ran it.
    Malcolm played the great heavy guitar riffs on classic ACDC rockers, while brother Angus wailed away on lead.
    Malcolm was succeeded by nephew Stevie Young, who did the last tour with Uncle Angus and the others.
    RIP Jana Novotna.
    Well, Della Reese has just become a real angel :

https://nytimes.com/2017/11/20/obituaries/della-reese-singer-and-touched-by-an-angel-star-dies-at-86.html

One might say that she has already some experience with that.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    RIP Della
    David Cassidy has passed away, RIP.
  • MooseWithFleasMooseWithFleas Philadelphia
    Mark Milsome, camera operator on Quantum of Solace, Game of Thrones, and Sherlock has died in an apparent on set filming accident. Unclear what exactly happened from the articles I've seen.
    Mark Milsome, camera operator on Quantum of Solace, Game of Thrones, and Sherlock has died in an apparent on set filming accident. Unclear what exactly happened from the articles I've seen.

I saw that on Facebook, terribly tragic. I think it was during a scene involving vehicles.
  • edited November 2017 Posts: 1,661
    Actor Rodney Bewes.
    Rodney Bewes was an English television actor and writer best known for playing Bob Ferris in the BBC television sitcom The Likely Lads and its colour sequel Whatever Happened to the Likely Lads?

fanbond123 wrote: »
    Actor Rodney Bewes.
    Rodney Bewes was an English television actor and writer best known for playing Bob Ferris in the BBC television sitcom The Likely Lads and its colour sequel Whatever Happened to the Likely Lads?

I cant believe James Bolam fell out with him in 1976 and has never spoken to him since,even when Bewes' wife died,who Bolam knew very well.

Puts Bolam in a bad light in my eyes.

RIP Rodney Bewes.
  • TokolosheTokoloshe Under your bed
    Bolam was on R4's Front Row programme this week, talking about Bewes, and spoke about the 'rift'. He was generous about Bewes, and seemed saddened by his death.
    Tokoloshe wrote: »
    Bolam was on R4's Front Row programme this week, talking about Bewes, and spoke about the 'rift'. He was generous about Bewes, and seemed saddened by his death.

Well that's something,just a shame Bewes had to die not knowing that.
  • ShardlakeShardlake Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
    My Wife and I had to say goodbye to one of our cats Tilly this Thursday just gone (she's in my avatar).

Not sure how it happened but my Wife had the horrible misfortune to find her outside the back of our house lying on the pavement dead.

It looks like she was likely hit, there was no sign of injuries on her and her collar was found in the road all crushed.

Both of us are devastated by this we only got both of them (Dolly is still with us) from the Cats Protection League in Leeds 16 months ago and she was healthy, happy and very loving.

She gave us plenty of pleasure in the short time we had her and we have a huge void where she once was.

I can only look at the time we had where we gave her loads of love and attention and a welcoming home to try and soothe the grief we both are experiencing.

Also pets before my Wife and I had were put to sleep due to illness this was the first time I ever buried one, she now resides in our back garden, a place where she spent plenty of time.

RIP Tilly, you are much missed.
    Shardlake wrote: »
    My Wife and I had to say goodbye to one of our cats Tilly this Thursday just gone (she's in my avatar).

Not sure how it happened but my Wife had the horrible misfortune to find her outside the back of our house lying on the pavement dead.

It looks like she was likely hit, there was no sign of injuries on her and her collar was found in the road all crushed.

Both of us are devastated by this we only got both of them (Dolly is still with us) from the Cats Protection League in Leeds 16 months ago and she was healthy, happy and very loving.

She gave us plenty of pleasure in the short time we had her and we have a huge void where she once was.

I can only look at the time we had where we gave her loads of love and attention and a welcoming home to try and soothe the grief we both are experiencing.

Also pets before my Wife and I had were put to sleep due to illness this was the first time I ever buried one, she now resides in our back garden, a place where she spent plenty of time.

RIP Tilly, you are much missed.

Never easy a cat I had years ago had a stroke and organs started to fail, he was in so much pain had to put him down. It's always sad when you lose a pet for sure