Happy Birthday, celebrate all those birthday wishes.

Comments

• Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Yes, DER HIMMEL UBER BERLIN is a favourite.

Same, first film of his I saw. 'Paris, Texas' is also incredible, and 'The American Friend' has been on my To Watch list for years now.
  • Yes, Happy Birthday Wim! Thanks for the films!
  • Agent_99Agent_99 enjoys a spirited ride as much as the next girl
    Oh, yesterday was Steve Martin's birthday, too!

I love him a lot, especially in Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid and whenever he's holding a cat:

60S9G.jpg
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    That is a great movie.

Ben Affleck is 45.
    MV5BMTI4MzIxMTk0Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTU5NjA0Mg@@._V1_UY1200_CR85,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg
    James Cameron 63
    220px-James_Cameron_2010.jpg
    My work stapler is 29 years today and still works :

stapler_0.jpg?itok=ymUXXlZ7
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    barryt007 wrote: »

Wow, impressive, @barryt007 . I know the life expectancy of office appliances orbits around ten years or so, making 29 years a real feet for a meager stapler. I once knew a hole puncher that was 22 years young, but it met its end shortly after in a debacle involving a binder and a full package of printing paper. Gone too soon...

Wow, impressive, @barryt007 . I know the life expectancy of office appliances orbits around ten years or so, making 29 years a real feet for a meager stapler. I once knew a hole puncher that was 22 years young, but it met its end shortly after in a debacle involving a binder and a full package of printing paper. Gone too soon...

I must admit I am quite proud,and even if it breaks I wont throw it away..it has been a close friend for many years,and has fired as many staples out as Rory Kinnear has fired blank/vacant,almost loving looks at Bond.......which is a considerable amount.

• Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator

250px-MiltonStapler.jpg

I miss my hole puncher. I wwould punch holes in everything, until it disappeared.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"

I must admit I am quite proud,and even if it breaks I wont throw it away..it has been a close friend for many years,and has fired as many staples out as Rory Kinnear has fired blank/vacant,almost loving looks at Bond.......which is a considerable amount.

@barryt007, and your stapler would certainly be able to walk along a slippery dock without nearly falling over too, unlike that dunce Tanner. What a buffoon!

I miss my hole puncher. I wwould punch holes in everything, until it disappeared.

@Thunderfinger, the hole puncher punched holes in everything, but in disappearing the last hole it left was in your heart, right? I'm sorry, pal. My sincere condolences, and I hope that Punchy is up there in the big office supply store in the sky.
    Thank you.

ROBERT DE NIRO is 74 today.
    700c05c4f13bada1c76577137cdb3f7a--young-man-beautiful-men.jpg
  • edited August 2017 Posts: 19,339

@barryt007, and your stapler would certainly be able to walk along a slippery dock without nearly falling over too, unlike that dunce Tanner. What a buffoon!

@Thunderfinger, the hole puncher punched holes in everything, but in disappearing the last hole it left was in your heart, right? I'm sorry, pal. My sincere condolences, and I hope that Punchy is up there in the big office supply store in the sky.

I can just imagine my stapler behind Bond in Q's workshop in SP,instead of Tanner.
    Award winning stuff.
    Mind you it might go to its head and it starts firing staples everywhere.

If it staples CraigBond's arse in error,then God help my poor stapler !!!

Jean-Michel Jarre is 69
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Happy Birthday Sir Sean Connery greatest man that ever lived
    Happy Birthday Sir Sean Connery!!! Legend!!!
    edited September 2017 Posts: 45,489
    Happy Birthday to Salma Hayek Jimenez, 51 today.
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    Now I wish it was my birthday.
    Mort Walker is 94
    1024x1024.jpg

Charlie Sheen is 52
    MV5BMTIyNDQ5Nzk2OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODU4MTU5MQ@@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited September 2017 Posts: 15,690
    Reservoir Dogs turned 25 years old yesterday, as the film's first country-wide release was in France on September 2, 1992.
    That is very old for dogs.
    Reservoir Dogs turned 25 years old yesterday, as the film's first country-wide release was in France on September 2, 1992.

Now that is a classic movie! Happy Birthday RD!!!!
    Bruce Wayne is 66.
    michael-keaton-7.jpg
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Austrian driver Jochen Rindt was killed in a crash during the Italian Grand Prix 47 years ago today. As Rindt was 20 points clear at the top of the championship standings with only 4 races to go, he became the first (and as of 2017, only) driver to win the F1 world championship posthumously.

jorindt-DW-Sport-Hockenheim-jpg.jpg
    Moby is 52 today.
    8793-2361-9705-1-moby-duck.jpg

Happy Birthday!
    edited September 2017 Posts: 15,690
    The legendary Sam Neill turns 70 today!

J4oW7.gif
    20059519.jpg
    Happy Birthday, Sam! Glad you were never Bond.
    edited September 2017 Posts: 45,489
    Tommy Lee Jones and Oliver Stone both turn 71 today.
    Mickey Rourke is 61 today
    article-2720405-205F02DB00000578-246_306x400.jpg

So is David Copperfield
    8589b7e5-618c-41b9-9721-b10ad18cbc0c_92651_CUSTOM.jpg
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    For any Colombo fans, today would have been the Birthday of Peter falk.
    frontpagecolumbo1.jpg