DC Comics Cinematic Universe (2013 - present)

Comments

• MakeshiftPythonMakeshiftPython “Baja?!”
    Man, even when Snyder repeatedly says he's done with DC he has to come in and stir the pot.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Tom Cruise Loved The Flash Movie So Much He Tracked Down The Director
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    The first trailer for Blue Beetle will be attached to the Super Mario movie in 2 weeks' time.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited April 2023 Posts: 15,690
    Man that looks like garbage
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    It’s The Superhero Story again.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Blue Beetle is a character i never liked, I am not going to watch the trailer.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    I know the character from The Teen Titans, and he doesn't do it for me. Always feels like a poor man's Rogue from X-Men. But I am probably going to watch this anyway and then say how I feel about it.
  • edited April 2023 Posts: 2,060
    It just looks the same as every other generic comic book film that’s being put out today, that being said, I’ll reserve judgement.
    talos7 wrote: »

Real shame as i much prefer the Snyderverse movie. On a seperate note, being a bit of a Warhammer fan. I really hope he makes a success of the Warhammer 40K movie.

I got legitimate chills when I watched this earlier, looks great.
    edited April 2023 Posts: 23,328
    Someone who has just seen a screening of The Flash at Cinemacon says the hype is real.

Seen more reactions overwhelmingly positive. One group saying the greatest Batman performance...

I am going to have to avoid any other trailers or potential spoilers going forward. I heard an insane rumour a day or two ago which I am starting to think is real. Wow I am so hyped for this film, definately a day one at the cinema.

I honestly can't wait for this film, whatever Miller has going on right now. I'm ready to enjoy this film!
    DarthDimi wrote: »
    I honestly can't wait for this film, whatever Miller has going on right now. I'm ready to enjoy this film!

I did a 180 regarding The Flash its not just Miller who is involved in the movie hundreds of others have worked on this project and they don't deserve to be penalized.

People are applauding Keaton's return I want the film to be a success because of him first and foremost.
    Critics Praise The Flash Movie (First Reviews)
    https://thedirect.com/article/the-flash-movie-reviews-critics

"BELIEVE THE HYPE! Christopher Nolan movies aside, 'The Flash' is the GREATEST DC movie of the last 30 years that belongs in the same conversation as 'SUPERMAN' 78 and 'BATMAN' 89. The movie breaks incredible new ground in superhero cinema & honors DC lore of years past."

"DC’s 'The Flash' is TREMENDOUS! Forget DC, it is without a doubt among the best superhero films ever made. An all-timer. Inventive storytelling, FANTASTIC action sequences, great cast. SO MANY nerdy details. I’m in tears at the end. Everything you want from a superhero film & more"
    Wow, that's incredibly encouraging!
  • mattjoesmattjoes Kicking: Impossible
    I don't care about this movie, but good reviews are welcome, especially if they lead to a third Keaton/Burton movie. They might be working on Beetlejuice 2 so why not Batman next.
    Totally off topic, I adore that avatar, @mattjoes!
    POTENTIAL SPOILERS
    The Flash - Japanese Trailer

I could not help myself, OMG this movie!

Huge spoiler if you know your Flash history, though I picked up on this when I saw the first Teaser Trailer.
    HOLY BATMAN! I can't wait for this film to come out. Dayum!
  • mattjoesmattjoes Kicking: Impossible
    Totally off topic, I adore that avatar, @mattjoes!

Making it was just a matter of intuitive improvisation.
    edited May 2023 Posts: 23,328
    New The Flash Trailer... OMG!
    THE FLASH "The Flash Unleashes Tornado Powers Scene" Trailer (NEW 2023)

As a long time DC fan I am speechless, this film looks insane.
    :-O
    It may be my most anticipated DC film since Snyder's JL.
    edited May 2023 Posts: 23,328
    The Flash Final Trailer.

Good god!
    I have convinced myself that the person Kara is flying toward space is Kal, possibly to take him to the Sun to recharge.
    'The Flash’ Director Just Announced the Movie’s Most Shocking Cameo That’s Decades in the Making'
    I already knew about this, this will be awesome.
    'The Flash’ Director Just Announced the Movie’s Most Shocking Cameo That’s Decades in the Making'
    I wonder what Kevin Smith will have to say about that. ;-)
    I wonder what Kevin Smith will have to say about that. ;-)
    Joel Silver will be ecstatic if Cage's Supes is fighting a giant spider.
    That was Jon Peters.

Bradley Cooper had just played him in LICORICE PIZZA and was a highlight in that flick. He plays him exactly like all the stories you’ve heard of him.

“You and me? We’re from the streets.”

Wish I could find more clips, but Cooper nailed how coked out CRAZY he was.

• TheSkyfallen06TheSkyfallen06 Buenos Aires, Argentina.
    mattjoes wrote: »
    I don't care about this movie, but good reviews are welcome, especially if they lead to a third Keaton/Burton movie. They might be working on Beetlejuice 2 so why not Batman next.

A live-action "Batman Beyond" would make a nice choice for a new Keaton Batman film.