Who is you least favorite Bond Girl?

Comments

• Tiffany Case
    Lupe Lamora
    Paris Carver (I like Teri Hatcher, but...)
    Christmas Jones
    Jinx
    A lot of the Moore girls were totally forgetable.
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    Let's do an update.

10. Holly-Those who can't do, teach. I would like to point out that Lois Chiles is a theatre instructor at the University of Houston.
    9. Tilly-Sean could have saved himself a whole lot of trouble if he offed her at the beginning.
    8. Anya-Give credit to Ringo for keeping Barbara Bach off of the screen.
    7. Tiffany-You're not supposed to turn unbearably annoying when you get gloved slapped.
    6. Christmas-Can't fault Denise Richards for being horribly miscast, or for surviving Charlie Sheen.
    5. Stacey-If my real name was James, I might cut her some slack.
    4. Rosie-No redeeming qualities at all with this character
    3. Paris-Anything negative involving Teri Hatcher usually rates high on my lists.
    2. Jinx-Remind us again how you managed to win a Best Actress Oscar? The Academy eating laced brownies is my theory.
    1. May Day-Flip Wilson in drag would have been an improvement over Grace Jones.
  • edited October 2012 Posts: 15
    #1 Jiacinta Johnson
    #2 Stacy Sutton
    #3 Holly Goodhead
    #4 Pussy Galore
    #5 Christmas Jones
    #6 Kara Milovy
    #7 Natalya Simonova
    #8 Lupe Lamora
    #9 Camille Montes
    #10 Tracy Di Vicenzo

Ursula Andress in "DR. NO". She doesn't do anything, except be a damsel in distress.
    Does Madonna count as a Bond girl? If not, Jinx. Totally unsexy. By the way I think Severine is the sexiest Bond girl since Elektra King, and possibly since Aki
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Jinx not sexy?? You're crazy. She was a crappy character, no argument there but she was definitely sexy.

One of my least favourites is definitely Barbara Bach. You could get more of a response in every way imaginable from a blow up doll.
    Murdock wrote:
    Wow, I'm surprised nobody besides me hates Goodnight.

I do! She's above all, the WORST Bond girl. I agree that she's useless as an agent as well.

Honorable mentions go to Kara (TLD), Natalya (GE)

Another poster mentioned useless characters. My most useless is Plenty O'Toole. She had absolutely no purpose, except maybe to freak out Tiffany when she's killed. I think it was a waste of Lana Woods' time, really.

Women that seemed interesting but needed more development were Miranda Frost & Strawberry Fields.
  • My vote goes to May Day as not only was Grace Jones a terrible actress, but she wasn't even attractive. At least Goodnight and some others had that going for them.
  • acoppolaacoppola London Ealing not far from where Bob Simmons lived
    doubleoego wrote:
    Jinx not sexy?? You're crazy. She was a crappy character, no argument there but she was definitely sexy.

One of my least favourites is definitely Barbara Bach. You could get more of a response in every way imaginable from a blow up doll.

Good one! Though Kara is more my cup of tea. Kara has a naughty quality underneath once you get to know her. Tim's Bond would of had a few kinky evenings with her.

• edited November 2012 Posts: 11,189
    Watched a bit of MWTGG earlier. God Britt Eckland was annoying and the comic relief stuff at the end with her and the Solex was poor. ~X(
    edited November 2012 Posts: 1,243
    BAIN123 wrote:
    Watched a bit of MWTGG earlier. God Britt Eckland was annoying and the comic relief stuff at the end with her and the Solex was poor. ~X(

And to hear her comment on Bond films like she does now is painful.

I must say Jinx did nothing for me. Too boyish looking with that hair and they made a seventies Bond girl look smarter. Sophie Marceau was scorching.

My vote goes to May Day as not only was Grace Jones a terrible actress, but she wasn't even attractive. At least Goodnight and some others had that going for them.

Rog's Bond was never fussy. No woman would feel unwanted around him.

acoppola wrote:
    My vote goes to May Day as not only was Grace Jones a terrible actress, but she wasn't even attractive. At least Goodnight and some others had that going for them.

I was at a talk with Rog in 2008 and I heard him with my own ears refer to Britt Eckland as a "silly cow". Not suprised as I never felt there was any chemistry between the two.
    BAIN123 wrote:
    acoppola wrote:

I was at a talk with Rog in 2008 and I heard him with my own ears refer to Britt Eckland as a "silly cow". Not suprised as I never felt there was any chemistry between the two.

Really? What kind of voice did he say it in? Wow @Bain123 because Roger always says nice things.

By the way, is he your favourite Bond?

acoppola wrote:
    BAIN123 wrote:
    acoppola wrote:

Really? What kind of voice did he say it in? Wow @Bain123 because Roger always says nice things.

Hmm...it was a kind of jokey voice but you could tell he meant it.

He's not my favourite Bond but I do enjoy him.
    BAIN123 wrote:
    acoppola wrote:
    BAIN123 wrote:
    acoppola wrote:

Me too! Who is your favourite Bond?

acoppola wrote:
    BAIN123 wrote:
    acoppola wrote:
    BAIN123 wrote:
    acoppola wrote:

Probably Sean, he's just perfect in GF. Although I do like DC and have a bit of a soft spot for PB as I grew up with him.

I like all the Bond's - just some a bit more than others.
    BAIN123 wrote:
    acoppola wrote:
    BAIN123 wrote:
    acoppola wrote:
    BAIN123 wrote:
    acoppola wrote:

Probably Sean, he's just perfect in GF. Although I do like DC and have a bit of a soft spot for PB as I grew up with him.

My favourites are Connery and Dalton because they bear a physical resemblance face wise and height wise. They have different looks though. The two of them cover my Bond requirements. Them I can watch the most.

But all the Bonds are quality. You are going to kill me, but I love Sean as Bond the most in DAF. Though my other favourites are his first two.

DAF is campy but at least like LALD, it does not pretend to be a serious film in the first place. I love the bad acting of some of the cast. It is so bad that it becomes good!:)

Oh and Sean in the PTS is very cool. Back then, the Bond jokes were so funny!

acoppola wrote:
    BAIN123 wrote:
    acoppola wrote:
    BAIN123 wrote:
    acoppola wrote:
    BAIN123 wrote:
    acoppola wrote:

My favourites are Connery and Dalton because they bear a physical resemblance face wise and height wise. They have different looks though. The two of them cover my Bond requirements. Them I can watch the most.

But all the Bonds are quality. You are going to kill me, but I love Sean as Bond the most in DAF. Though my other favourites are his first two.

DAF is campy but at least like LALD, it does not pretend to be a serious film in the first place. I love the bad acting of some of the cast. It is so bad that it becomes good!:)

Oh and Sean in the PTS is very cool. Back then, the Bond jokes were so funny!

I'm not the biggest fan of DAF but Sean isn't that bad in it.
  • edited November 2012 Posts: 51
    The 10 Worst Bond Girls (official list):

1. Stacey Sutton: A piece of wood carved in the shape of a woman would have been a much better Bond girl. In addition to the horrible acting, the ditzy, braindead look on her face whenever she's on screen completes the package. She gets bonus points for her multiple "James!" screams in the elevator scene which made my ears bleed.

2. Stacey Sutton: (See #1)

3. Stacey Sutton: (See #1)

4. Rosie Carver: just very, very bad. Fortunately we only have to endure her for a third of the film.

5. Denise Richards: In the 50 year history of Bond films few actresses have said "I don't belong in a Bond movie" like she has. Obviously there was no actress left on the face of the planet that had both acting chops and sex appeal, so they decided to go strictly with the latter.

6. Holly Goodhead: the screenwriter is to blame really. 10% of her parts in the script have her being Bond's dittohead while the other 90% have her being a grinning audience for his many one liners.

7. Kara Milovy: extremely clingy and completely helpless when Bond isn't at her side

8. Jinx: A failed attempt at making a Bond girl something more than eye candy and an "equal" to Bond. The character and the actress (in that film) were equally bad.

9. Bibi Dahl: not a horrible actress; she would fit in perfectly in a high school teen flick, but a Bond girl? Seriously?! Moore (who looked 70 when he shared the screen with her) looked like he could be her grandfather.

10. Tiffany Case: not terrible, but not good either. Definitely not "Bond Girl" material though. Worst of the Connery films, but pretty decent compared to many Bond girls yet to come.
  • edited November 2012 Posts: 11,189
    My points in bold
    SPECTRE wrote:
    7. Kara Milovy: extremely clingy and completely helpless when Bond isn't at her side

Ok, I take your point about her being a bit too clingly but in the worst Bond girl list? Really? At least she's portrayed as an actual human character with emotions rather than an annoying cardboard cutout (ala Jinx)

10. Tiffany Case: not terrible, but not good either. Definitely not "Bond Girl" material though. Worst of the Connery films, but pretty decent compared to many Bond girls yet to come.

Yeah I'll give it to you about some of her lines being laughable but she was FITTT!!!!

At least she makes good comic relief unlike Britt Eckland (bad comic relief).

Camille , mayday, But i used to play Goldeneye on the N64 and never before when playing them kind of games did i get so pxxxed off with a game when trying to save Natalya she was useless kept getting shot. You would nearly finish the level and have to start over because she was dead so frustrating. I know that may be a silly reason but ever since then ive disliked Natalya
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    I don't have a least favourite. They are all my favourite.

PS. I love you Irma Bunt 8->
    oh yeah kara milovy: far too clingy completely useless for bond girl and i agree with the
    above comment from bain123 about jinx being a bit of a cardboard cut out but she is really fit!!!!!!!!! so i will let her off
    oorogers wrote:
    oh yeah kara milovy: far too clingy completely useless for bond girl and i agree with the
    above comment from bain123 about jinx being a bit of a cardboard cut out but she is really fit!!!!!!!!! so i will let her off

Kara was written in the script as naive and was clearly shown as being out of her depth. She is a musician who is thrown into a world she does not understand. Kara becomes more clingy later on, but at the beginning she distrusts Bond as Koskov is her lover.

But Jinx comes across as dumb considering that she was written in as Bond's equal and is implied as being highly trained. Goodnight was another that should have been smarter considering she is an operative.

• JamesCraigJamesCraig Ancient Rome
    edited November 2012 Posts: 3,497
    Christmas Jones
    Paris Carver
    Bibi Dahl
    May Day
    Stacey Sutton

• SuperheroSithSuperheroSith SE London
    edited December 2012 Posts: 578
    #1 Jiacinta Johnson
    #2 Stacy Sutton
    #3 Holly Goodhead
    #4 Pussy Galore
    #5 Christmas Jones
    #6 Kara Milovy
    #7 Natalya Simonova
    #8 Lupe Lamora
    #9 Camille Montes
    #10 Tracy Di Vicenzo

ARE YOU F***ING KIDDING ME? 4, 6, 7 AND 10 ARE F***ING EPIC! But I agree with the rest. Although, I think you should put Bibi Dahl on there
  • SuperheroSithSuperheroSith SE London
    I love Natalya Simonova. Simply because, she made it out of the GoldenEye. I mean, it takes guts to do that! Any haters, I will personally ring up MI6 and tell them to fire the GoldenEye at you!
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    I actually think Natalya is a top 5 Bond girl.