Which Bond Girl is your absolute favorite?

edited March 2011 in Bond Movies Posts: 306
I am just curious to see which Bond girl is everyone's personal favorite. You can base it on attractiveness, charm, usefulness, or whatever suits your fancy. Just give the name of the girl that you are particularly fond of and give a brief explanation if you want. I am curious to see if most people favor a select few or if it's all over the place. I'll kick it off!

Tatiania Romanova - I just can't get past that little black satin neck-tie! Plus she's charming, pivotal to the mission, and just plain adorable!

Comments

• Domino or Vesper
    Quoting Mr_Sterling: Domino or Vesper
    Same for me as well. Can't decide between the two.
    Solitaire easily takes the number one spot on my list!
  • I've just got a thing for feisty, 'well-proportioned' brunettes ;-)
  • LudsLuds MIA
    Fiona Volpe is my favourite girl, a fantastic performance in TB and the very best femme fatale of the series, voluptuous, deadly, sexy, she had it all.

But if we only consider beauty, no one ever matched the breathtaking Honey Rider.
    Discounting Fiona Volpe, my favorites are Vesper, Solitaire and Tatiana.
    Tracy and Domino are up there as well.
  • PrinceKamalKhanPrinceKamalKhan Monsoon Palace, Udaipur
    edited March 2011 Posts: 3,262
    Absolute favorite good girl-Kara Milovy. Sweet, innocent and adorable. The kind of damsel-in-distress a man wants to protect.

Absolute favorite bad girl-Fiona Volpe. The gold standard for Bond villainesses. Lovely but lethal.

I consider Kara and Fiona the sugar and spice, respectively, among the Bond girls. I also think of them as the Mary Ann and Ginger of the entire series.
  • St_GeorgeSt_George Shuttling Drax's lovelies to the space doughnut - happy 40th, MR!
    I guess, at the end of the day, it has to be Tracy (OHMSS). She was the best - as well as being glamorously irresistible, appealingly smart and almost Bond's female equal.

High on my list too, mind, are Volpe the Voluptuous (TB), Aki (YOLT), Solitaire (LALD), XXX (Spy), Natalya (GE) and Vesper (CR)...
    Aki
  • saunderssaunders Living in a world of avarice and deceit
    Dr Christmas Jones...yes I really am that shallow!
  • edited March 2011 Posts: 11,189
    Natalya would have to be one of my favourites out of all the "modern" girls. Beautiful, intelligent, feisty but romantic.

Tracy was also a great one.

I'm not sure about Kara to be honest. She is sweet but having watched Daylights the other day she just seems a bit...wet.

"Dr Christmas Jones...yes I really am that shallow!"

Well she did have a couple of standout features (raises eyebrow to Roger Moore heights)
    Domino is my favourite. With Fiona Volpe a close second. Claudine Auger and Luciana Paluzzi are simply gorgeous. Strangely enough, Thunderball is my favourite Bond film.
  • Purely in terms of sexiful-ness:

1) Domino
    2) Tracy
    3) Miss Taro
    4) Fields
    5) Manuela
    6) Jill
    7) Lupe
    Fiona "caged" Volpe
    Vesper Lynd
    Pam Bouvier
    Kara Milovy
    Teresa Bond
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    1) Kara
    2) Domino
    3) Helga
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Domino, Kara, Tracy, Solitaire, Tatiana, Honey. I think you can tell who are the good girls and characters and who are only average or awful. Well I hope the fans can. ;-)
  • Tatiania Romanova
    Fiona Volpe
    Domino
    Solitaire
    XXX
    Jill Masterson(don't know if she counts but she left an impression on me after her two scenes)
    Xenia
    Natalya
  • WillardWhyteWillardWhyte Midnight Society #ProjectMoon
    Tracy and Vesper
  • here is my top 3

1. Domino
    2.Tatiania Romanova
    3. Xenia-You really have to give Famke credit. She brought it. A star making performance, and , sadly, she hasnt been that good in anything else since.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Tracy and Natalya.
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    Natalya and Domino.
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    As i already had said before, Paris Carver. I like natalya, but Paris' my favourite.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    I would go with Natalya. As I've stated in other threads, she has a very homely 'sexy' appeal to her, and it makes her my favorite. Oh, and I love her accent.
  • Tracy. Abosutely gorgeous, saves Bond as well as gets saved by Bond, and the scene where they meet at the ice rink is one of my favorites.
    This can't be the only thread for this

#1 Jane Seymour / Solitaire
    #2 Ursula Andress / Honey Ryder
    #3 Barbara Bach / Major Anya Amasova
    #4 Luciana Paluzzi / Fiona Volpe
    #5 Jill St John / Tiffany Case
  • edited August 2012 Posts: 645
    All of them are my favs! mi6007.com/bond-girls/

And i really want to say its a tie with these ladies.
    plenty-o_toole-7.jpg
    eva-green.jpg
    bond-girls10012008007.jpg
    DAD-Rosamunde-Pike2.jpg

So many to choose...haha
  • I have to admit-Bach in the black dress was something else.
    Andress, Solitaire, Lupe Lamore, Vesper, and without a doubt Severine! :x