Which Bond Girl is your absolute favorite?

Comments

• SzonanaSzonana Mexico
    Xenia Onatopp
    Elektra King
    Natalya
    Sylvia Trench
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    bondjames wrote: »
    Izabella Scorupco.

Eva Green is a strong 2nd, followed by Diana Rigg.

Using the infamous 'pork' test, it would be Scorupco, Bach, Bouquet, Auger & Bianchi.

I seem to be the only one who found Scorupco a tad unappealing in GE. Don't get me wrong, she's a great actress and Natalya is a great character, but compared to what Izabella is like in life, she was a rather wasted opportunity.
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    edited October 2016 Posts: 23,883
    jake24 wrote: »
    Izabella Scorupco.

Eva Green is a strong 2nd, followed by Diana Rigg.

Using the infamous 'pork' test, it would be Scorupco, Bach, Bouquet, Auger & Bianchi.

I seem to be the only one who found Scorupco a tad unappealing in GE. Don't get me wrong, she's a great actress and Natalya is a great character, but compared to what Izabella is like in life, she was a rather wasted opportunity.
    I hear you, but that's actually what impressed me the most about her. She's dressed pretty plain jane for most of the film (downplaying her beauty) but still manages to impress with smarts and a certain sassiness. Love the attitude (except for the "that's why you're alone" nonsense).
    Fair enough,but she was just a computer programmer...i think she looked even more gorgeous because she wore less make up and normal everyday clothes...
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    edited October 2016 Posts: 10,588
    She's a fantastic actress and emanates a certain class and elegance. Her natural beauty is something I can definitely appreciate. Personally however, I just don't find her to be amongst the best of the best, looks wise. I hope I'm not coming off as sexist what with the PC world we live in.
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    I must confess, I find her eyes mesmerizing. With Natalya, it's the character I really like, and it sort of flows into my appreciation for Scorupco. The same goes for Vesper (similar sort of rebellious spark) and hence Green.

Damn I wish Campbell would come back for the next one. He knows how to cast them.
  • stagstag In the thick of it!
    It has to be Fiona Volpe for me. Beautiful and deadly in equal measure.
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    I must confess, I find her eyes mesmerizing. With Natalya, it's the character I really like, and it sort of flows into my appreciation for Scorupco. The same goes for Vesper (similar sort of rebellious spark) and hence Green.

Damn I wish Campbell would come back for the next one. He knows how to cast them.

+1 .
    It used to be Tracy, or Domino (Claudine!) for me. But Eva Greens Vesper Lynd has outdone them all. Effortlessly sexy,smart, intelligent sassy...and with a body (as evident in 'The Dreamers' or Sin City 2!!) to die for!
  • LeonardPineLeonardPine The Bar on the Beach
    Hard choice to pick just one.

Pam Bouvier (Great Bond girl even though I dislike the film)
    Honey Ryder
    Tatiana Romanova
    Vesper
    Tracy
    Tilly Masterson (not a great actress but stunning)
    Anya (Yet again not a great actress but in that blue dress...oh momma!)
    Melina
    Madeleine Swann
    Elektra
    Natalya
    Miss Caruso (I'm bias because I met her once!)
  • GoldenGunGoldenGun Per ora e per il momento che verrà
    edited October 2016 Posts: 6,778
    Tania, Tracy, Pam and Vesper as allies.

Fiona, Fatima, Xenia and Elektra as villains.
  • DoctorNoDoctorNo USA-Maryland
    Going backwards in time...

The Craig era women are my favorites of the series... these three are all equally stunningly beautiful:

Madeline Swann
    ... Lea Seydoux can morph herself into many looks and be equally gorgeous in all
    Camille Montes... her chemistry and development with Craig was underwhelming, but Olga Kurylenko is just beautiful
    Vesper... just a great character in the best movie

Elektra... one of the few bright spots in the dark period. She was a great character, well acted and beautiful

Kara Milovy
    ... the only woman in the 80s that does anything for me. Love the TLD, but her character is a little annoying, though nothing like Tanya Roberts in AVTK

Anya Amasova... She was a good strong character facing up to Bond
    Solitaire... yes hot
    Plenty O'Toole... more needs to be said from guys about Plenty. She would catch all of us with more than our hands up for a long, long time

Domino... as a kid I never found her attractive. Not sure what I was thinking unless it was the makeup and hair styles of the past
    Fiona Volpe... Sexpot x 100. Believable as evil, dangerous and match for Connery
    Tatiana... classy, beautiful, fashionable, FRWL forever.

PS: Yes, no Tracy, though I do like her at the ice rink
    Solitaire, hot? Well I always thought she was rather wet!........but not in a good way!
  • MayDayDiVicenzoMayDayDiVicenzo Here and there
    Solitaire is smoking.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Fiona beats them all for me; and it's not even close. This woman was dripping with aggressive sex appeal. That fiery red hair, those amazing breasts, her sinister disposition and her obvious sexual appetite to get the job done makes her a standout.
  • Severine. She's enigmatic and mysterious but we still learn enough about her and see enough of a personality for her to come across as a real person (which most Bond girls don't). Not a tired Bond's equal character nor a useless bimbo/damsel in distress. And she just oozes sex appeal (how has Berenice Marhloe not been in more films? I mean just look at her) and charisma. Stole all her scenes and the only bad thing is that it's an example of whitewashing in a series that really (considering Bond goes all over the world) lacks diversity, and that we didn't get more scenes with her in.
  • SzonanaSzonana Mexico
    edited October 2016 Posts: 1,130
    Severine. She's enigmatic and mysterious but we still learn enough about her and see enough of a personality for her to come across as a real person (which most Bond girls don't). Not a tired Bond's equal character nor a useless bimbo/damsel in distress. And she just oozes sex appeal (how has Berenice Marhloe not been in more films? I mean just look at her) and charisma. Stole all her scenes and the only bad thing is that it's an example of whitewashing in a series that really (considering Bond goes all over the world) lacks diversity, and that we didn't get more scenes with her in.

I liked Severine very much as well if she is not in my top 5 is because for being the main Bond girl her part was really small.

ive noticed in the Craig era the Bond girls with less screen time have been the sexiest: Severine, Mis Fields, Solange and now Lucia Sciarra.

• talos7talos7 New Orleans
    Man this is a tough one, there are some many. I'll narrow it to a blonde and a brunette. I tend to prefer women with dark hair but at the top of my list would be Jill Masterson with Solange a close second.
  • I think Domino and Fiona are perhaps the best, most universally adored Bond girls ever, the good girl and the evil girl, and what is truly amazing is that they are in the same film. I think that the two of them alone help elevate TB immensely, and should place it in almost all Bond fans top 10, of not top 5.
  • Kara or Natalya or Melina.
  • GBFGBF
    I think Domino and Fiona are perhaps the best, most universally adored Bond girls ever, the good girl and the evil girl, and what is truly amazing is that they are in the same film. I think that the two of them alone help elevate TB immensely, and should place it in almost all Bond fans top 10, of not top 5.

I agree 100% on Fiona. Domino is extremely beautifull but I guess her character could have been developed better. She is also a bit naive. I also wish she had a bigger part in the film.

Vesper is th best in my eyes. I love everything about her. I also really like Meilina. I think she is a very underrated Bond girl. In my eyes, the romantic relationships between Bond and the Bond girls are better developed in the later Bond films. Even though I like Aki, Domino and Pussy, the romantic stuff comes out of nowhere and without any build-up to it.
  • SzonanaSzonana Mexico
    GBF wrote: »
    I think Domino and Fiona are perhaps the best, most universally adored Bond girls ever, the good girl and the evil girl, and what is truly amazing is that they are in the same film. I think that the two of them alone help elevate TB immensely, and should place it in almost all Bond fans top 10, of not top 5.

I agree 100% on Fiona. Domino is extremely beautifull but I guess her character could have been developed better. She is also a bit naive. I also wish she had a bigger part in the film.

Vesper is th best in my eyes. I love everything about her. I also really like Meilina. I think she is a very underrated Bond girl. In my eyes, the romantic relationships between Bond and the Bond girls are better developed in the later Bond films. Even though I like Aki, Domino and Pussy, the romantic stuff comes out of nowhere and without any build-up to it.

I think it was intentional to not develop the romance thst well, since Bond is only charming them to get the information he wants and have fun with them for while to latter forget about them.
    And to make Tracy and Vesper much more important.

But since Dalton we have seen Bond having deeper relationships with their Bond girls even if its not the love Bond felt for Tracy.

• ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Olga. Her lips and nipples are sublime. Nice hair as well.

And I do like the fact that she isn t a conquest of that British intelligence bastard.
    Olga. Her lips and nipples are sublime. Nice hair as well.

And I do like the fact that she isn t a conquest of that British intelligence bastard.
    Someone is on form today !

We are both on the forum, what s your point?
  • GBFGBF
    Szonana wrote: »
    GBF wrote: »

I think it was intentional to not develop the romance thst well, since Bond is only charming them to get the information he wants and have fun with them for while to latter forget about them.
    And to make Tracy and Vesper much more important.

But since Dalton we have seen Bond having deeper relationships with their Bond girls even if its not the love Bond felt for Tracy.

I agree that most Bond girls were not intended to be more than a short romance but even then it comes across a bit strange for me. A good exampe is when Aki falls for Bond's charme. The scene really comes out of nowhere. I guess there could be at least some kind of development to that scene that makes it more believable.
    Some of us are just so charming, we are like bitch magnets.
  • SeanCraigSeanCraig Germany
    Vesper Lynd
    Pussy Galore
    Fiona Volpe
    We are both on the forum, what s your point?

On form not on forum you wally haha !!

First and foremost : Teresa Draco Di Vincenzo Bond.

Second : Vesper Lynd

Third : Tatiana Romanova