Which Bond Girl is your absolute favorite?

Comments

Wasn't sure when i started looking through the comments, wasn't even going to post, but i'm a sucker for a good picture - Solitaire it is based on the picture posted by DarthDimi!
  • edited December 2012 Posts: 12,837
    Pam, Kara, Tracy, Solitaire, Onnatop and Elektra are my favourites.

If I had to choose just one it'd probably be Pam.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Halle Berry as Jinx may have been a crappy character but she's definitely sexy as hell. Easily one of the hottest women in the world never mind in the Bond series.

And Fiona and Naomi are my 2 all time favourite Bond girls.
  • edited December 2012 Posts: 12,837
    doubleoego wrote:
    Halle Berry as Jinx may have been a crappy character but she's definitely sexy as hell. Easily one of the hottest women in the world never mind in the Bond series.

I actually don't mind the DN reference for her intro. Yeah it's an obvious, shoved in reference but I think her in a bikini more than makes up for it.
  • edited January 2013 Posts: 546
    Barbara Brocolli is pretty hot- I cant be the only one to think that.

Barbara Broccoli is very beautiful. (Even though she is not a Bond girl)
  • It's simply another reason to mention Jane Seymour again (Solitaire)

and Broccoli isn't a Bond girl, in the true sense, but see what you're getting at. Once again, other names worthy of inclusion would be Barbara Bach, Corrine Clery, Ursula Andress and Luciana Paluzzi (Volpe)

That's as good a top five as you may well see it
  • edited December 2012 Posts: 1,107
    Such a difficult choice...I've always liked Claudine Auger from Thunderball, I thought she was elegant and sexy without being an over-the-top femme fatale and she's the first Bond girl to get to kill the villain, if I'm not wrong, which is really cool. Jane Seymour was absolutely gorgeous in Live and Let Die, and of course Eva Green is so beautiful she can give people spontaneous headaches. Berenice Marlohe from Skyfall is really hot, even though she wasn't in the film much.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited December 2012 Posts: 28,694
    Dalton12 wrote:
    Such a difficult choice...I've always liked Claudine Auger from Thunderball, I thought she was elegant and sexy without being an over-the-top femme fatale and she's the first Bond girl to get to kill the villain, if I'm not wrong, which is really cool. Jane Seymour was absolutely gorgeous in Live and Let Die, and of course Eva Green is so beautiful she can give people spontaneous headaches. Berenice Marlohe from Skyfall is really hot, even though she wasn't in the film much.

Actually, Tatiana beat her to it when she shot Klebb in FRWL.
    Dalton12 wrote:

Actually, Tatiana beat her to it when she shot Klebb in FRWL.

Oh I forgot about that.
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Absolute favorite, well that means one so tis difficult for all of us, I think.
    I am going with: Melina (and I gotta say, Vesper is a close second, Natalya third)

(I'm voting with a different perspective than you guys, after all)
  • When I decide who is and isn't a good Bond girl, I always look at everything besides looks. Personality, relevance to plot, everything like that.

Saying that, Vesper and Natalya tops my list. Vesper is extremely relevant to the plot of the movie, and she's well played by Eva. Natalya is just very likable, dunno what it is about her.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited January 2013 Posts: 28,694
    I have always loved Natalya's capabilities/independence, strength and sassiness. Even without Bond she can handle herself well, and doesn't take flack laying down. I think we all (us boys) were officially whooed by her when she took Bond's gun and loaded it herself.
  • Vesper is my all time fave Bond girl, but that would be too obvious. So I'm picking my second favorite, Tatiana Romanova. She's a cutie. I tend to appreciate much more all of those smart, confident and determinated women, but the fact that FRWL is my favorite movie helps a lot.

Following her, Fiona, Wai Lin, Xenia, Elektra, Camille and Solitaire, in that order.

I will also give Severine the right credits. Bérénice didn't have enough time on screen, but... Man, she teased me. She got me so curious about her past and I was truly sad with her destiny.
    Vesper is my all time fave Bond girl, but that would be too obvious. So I'm picking my second favorite, Tatiana Romanova. She's a cutie. I tend to appreciate much more all of those smart, confident and determinated women, but the fact that FRWL is my favorite movie helps a lot.

Following her, Fiona, Wai Lin, Xenia, Elektra, Camille and Solitaire, in that order.

I will also give Severine the right credits. Bérénice didn't have enough time on screen, but... Man, she teased me. She got me so curious about her past and I was truly sad with her destiny.

You and I share the exact same favorites. I adore Vesper and one of the main reasons CR is so high on my favorites list is Eva's incarnation. There is such class and vulnerability to her and she feels like a fully fleshed out character. I also love the tragedy and sheer romanticism of how things unfold with Bond. I think she is both tough and feminine in a distinctive way.

Tatiana is just adorable. It took me a little to fully understand the character but once I did, I fell for her.

Next would probably have to be a tie between Natalya and Pam, but Pam probably does come out on top. In any case, both are quick witted, tough as nails but in a likable way. I love how Pam handled herself at the bar in LTK and totally held her own even with a pissed off Bond and the creepy Dario.
    Strawberry Fields. I'm sure Gemma Arterton being around the same age as me contributed to me feeling like I "connected" to her character more than most Bond girls, and I was absolutely smitten the second she walked on screen.
    5360_c82c_450.jpeg

Up until then, Domino was my favorite. A girl who's opinion of "putting on something more appropriate" is changing from one swimsuit into an even skimpier one?
    ClaudineAuger07.jpg
    edited January 2013 Posts: 28,694
    Claudine gets no complaints from me! :\">
  • LicencedToKilt69007LicencedToKilt69007 Belgium, Wallonia
    edited January 2013 Posts: 523
    Elektra King is my all time favourite. Sophie Marceau is a good actress.

Xenia is my number 2.

Anya/Agent XXX is on my podium.

I don't have any other preferences on rankings. They're all my favourites in a way.

Now you can see my personal list of James Bond 007 Girls :

- Carey Mulligan
    - Jennifer Morisson
    - Mélanie Doutey
    - Penelope Cruz
    - Eva Longoria
    - Catherine Zeta-Jones
    - Scarlett Johansson (villainess)
    - Rachel McAdams
    - Elisha Cuthbert (becoming an ally)
    - Nicole Kidman (mysterious à la Solitaire)
    - Natalie Portman
    - Marie Gillain
    - Hilary Swank (a female agent)
    - Jessica Biel
    - Kate Beckinsale (a female agent)
    - Gina Carano
    - Julianne Moore (villainess)
    - Poppy Montgomery
    - Olivia Wilde (becoming a female agent)
    - Angelina Jolie (villainess à la Onatopp)

Bonus : Meryl Streep should have a role.
  • SlyFox007 wrote:
    Strawberry Fields. I'm sure Gemma Arterton being around the same age as me contributed to me feeling like I "connected" to her character more than most Bond girls, and I was absolutely smitten the second she walked on screen.
    5360_c82c_450.jpeg

Arterton did a fantastic job of injecting loads of personality into a very short role. That, and the fact that she had that playful confidence (which, to her character's detriment, was youthful folly) make her exceptionally attractive to me.

• 007InVT007InVT Classified
    Domino still favorite:

Domino-Thunderball-2.jpg
    Vesper Lynd is my favourite bond girl. Along with her i consider Tracy and Honey Ryder as the best bond girls
    Jane Seymour's Solitaire can never really be beaten, but not far behind has to be Anya Amasova and Honey Ryder. Paluzzi's Volpe wasn't really a bond girl so to speak, that would have to be Claudine Auger for that year, but always favor the former, never was into the Domino Derval character much. Other worthy mentions would be Bianca from Octopussy, Tiffany Case and Camille Montes
    Not including villains-
    Vesper is my outright favorite probably.

Honorable mention: (a lot):
    Natalya, Kara, Honey, Severine, Domino, Octopussy, Tatiana, Aki

Just the main ones there. Minor girls?
    Silvia and Strawberry. Yes please.
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    This month's "Calendar Girl" photo of Jane Seymour reminds me that she, perhaps more than any of the classic Bond girls, has gotten better looking with age. I'll take her in Wedding Crashers over LALD any day. Am I wrong?

005WDC_Jane_Seymour_009.jpg
    Mine is as follows,in chronological order:

Rosa Klebb
    Domino Duval
    Fiona Volpe
    Irma Bundt
    Corinne Dufour
    Stacey Sutton
    Pam Bouvier
    Xenia Onatopp
    Natalia Simonova
    Christmas Jones
    Electra King
    The Pikelet
    Vesper Lynd
    Camille Montes
    Madeleine Swan

A fussy list,but im a fussy bugger.
  • w2bondw2bond is indeed a very rare breed
    barryt007 wrote: »

Rosa Klebb
    Irma Bundt

:-B :-O
    w2bond wrote: »

Rosa Klebb
    Irma Bundt

:-B :-O

Corrr yeah....luvly jubbly

:x
    My top three:

Diana Rigg
    Diana Rigg
    Diana Rigg

Just pure class....
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    edited October 2016 Posts: 23,883
    Izabella Scorupco.

Eva Green is a strong 2nd, followed by Diana Rigg.

Using the infamous 'pork' test, it would be Scorupco, Bach, Bouquet, Auger & Bianchi.
  • LeonardPineLeonardPine The Bar on the Beach

Rosa Klebb

Must be the uniform....!
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    Sounds almost like a trick question...

There can only be one and that would be Tracy, of course.

But at the moment which means this year really, it's definitely Tiffany Case.