What is it with the youth today ?

12346»

Comments

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited July 2012 Posts: 28,694
    MartinBond wrote:
    In short, you're not a living Fossil, you've got class. ;)
    In 30 years time, people of our generation will finally know what we were on about when we were young.

Very kind of you to say so :) You seem to me quite stylish as well! How many of our younsters would even know what a fedora is...

Could you tell me a bit more about yourself? It's always nice to meet likeminded people, especially if the age difference isn't that big.

You mates are just like me. I love classic films, classic music. I have Frank Sinatra playing most of the time. It is the music I play when I need to relax and just smile. Music and films from a time where you had people not only talented in one field, but several. I myself want to bring back the days of wearing suits and fedoras or trilby hats, but I just don't see it being possible. I would wear a fedora all the time, but it just doesn't work for me. I have Daniel Craig ears. It seems we both share the burden.
    It's when you have less years ahead of you than behind, is the time to start to worry. Make the most of your formative years, you're only young once