The PIERCE BROSNAN Appreciation thread - Discuss His Life, His Career, His Bond Films

Comments

• chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    BAIN123 wrote: »
    chrisisall wrote: »
    Seraphim Falls is freakin' awesome IMHO.

There's some great cinematography in it, but otherwise I found it fairly average based on the last time I re-watched it.
    It's not a movie for repeat-ability; the major impression is on the first viewing.
  • edited July 2015 Posts: 11,189
    Ha, if my 61 year-old dad did that "gangsta" pose in the photo above I'd want the earth to open up and swallow me.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Ha, if my 61 year-old dad did that "gangsta" pose in the photo above I'd want the earth to open up and swallow me.

But what if your dad was Pierce Brosnan? ;)

• chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    I thought that sign meant "Call me"- ??

But what if your dad was Pierce Brosnan? ;)

Hmmm...he just about gets away with it...just
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Nice one mr Brosnan, Pierce Brosnan.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    What a moron. He should know better.
    Airport security guard:
    "Sorry I have to embarrass you like this Mr Brosnan but...I'm just a professional doing a job"
    Lovely guy but never got the sense that Pierce was the sharpest tool in the box... Until now of course.
    I had a small phillips screwdriver taken off me once, but a ten inch hunting knife?
    I'm sure it was a genuine mistake. He's surely been on hundreds of flights in his career and we've never heard any stories before.

Nonetheless, one wonders how Pierce could miss a big knife (unless the press are exaggerating of course).
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    He should have boarded the plane via the wheel housing... just like in DAD.
    Brosnan should have asked @MajorDSmythe how he can board a plane with a speargun without problem. ;)
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    edited August 2015 Posts: 13,894
    I carry it *dramatic turn* with compliments of Sharkey. :D
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    So he was going to hijack a plane? Respect!
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    @Thunderfinger, only after he had sex with all of the stewardesses.
    He was in Mrs Doubtfire after all. He should not be doubted. Let him bring a flame thrower if he so wishes.
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    They received a rather urgent phonecall and apologized to him later. Don't worry. ;)
    Apparently Brosnan blamed the backseat driver. ;)
    I think he got the point.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    He should have brought one of these instead.
    attache_case_knife.jpg
    Atleast he didn't cause a scandal like the one and only Gerard Depardieu caused a few years ago.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/8707789/Gerard-Depardieu-sorry-to-have-urinated-on-plane-carpet.html
  • edited August 2015 Posts: 11,425
    Not just a blunt instrument.
    What next? Dalton stopped with his toothpaste?
    What next? Dalton stopped with his toothpaste?

More likely to be his special cigarette lighter.
    Lazenby-no knife or lighter, just overly drunk.
  • edited August 2015 Posts: 11,189
    Tbh If it was either Dalton or Lazenby I doubt the press would be as interested.

photo.php?fbid=10154663777812837&set=a.10150181883732837.367318.509922836&type=1&theater

What if it was Sean Connery slapping the stewardess? Or Moore groping her?