Skyfall - Teaser Trailer - Discussion Thread

Comments

• Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    So hard to get on the site to see it again. It sucks.
    Wow! That is a BEAUTIFUL looking film. I know its a stretch but I really hope Deakins can get his Academy Award with this one.
  • oo7oo7
    edited May 2012 Posts: 1,068
    http://www.007.com/first-skyfall-trailer-is-live/
    Lets wait and see the cinema-photography put together with the edit. I dont think any bond films been up for anything boundary pushing with lens work Oscar wise
    <object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/24mTIE4D9JM?version=3&hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/24mTIE4D9JM?version=3&hl=en_GB"; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
    ok, I quit, I don't want to ruin it for me on the big screen...
    I stopped at 00:58 (when he was falling)

I want to watch it on the big screen at the premier of MIB 3.
    Thanks for the post @KlausHergesheimer

Here's a version of the trailer paired with the first official trailer for 007: Legends. The first mission is Moonraker.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Amazing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    What do you think of the music? Is it from Thomas Newman? The first part of it seems to be... for me.
    I'm waiting for certain people (*cough*Getafix*cough*) to come on and say "oh it looks too "Spooks-like" :p
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    OMG OMG OMG!

xxx
    Nothing less than spectacular! A real "Joker-vibe" of the man walking away from the burning house!
    Here's a Youtube link:

• ShardlakeShardlake Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
    Very Classy, I don't think there will be any argument this looks the most stylish entry to date, the hairs went up on the back of my neck!
    I like the music, although I didn't think Newman started until June so may/probably not him?
    Undercurrent of the Bond theme and trailer stops just before it goes full blow. Nice.
    WOW looks like a Christopher Nolan directed Bond film. Sorry, had to say it. Good thing on all accounts of course. Looks EPIC!!!
    An a "Silence of the lambs-feel" of the openening scenes! Well done EON! :)
    And the way Bond utters that last quote... it's so cool and Bondian!
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    This teaser can be watched by those who are afraid of spoilers - you don't learn anything about the plot !!
    Univex wrote:
    WOW looks like a Christopher Nolan directed Bond film. Sorry, had to say it. Good thing on all accounts of course. Looks EPIC!!!
    I was going to say, I get a VERY Nolanesque vibe from this.
    Good Trailer, can't wait for the film!
    Mhmm. On my 34th view now
  • ShardlakeShardlake Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
    edited May 2012 Posts: 4,043
    I've watched it 4 times now, love the line "Some men have come to kill us we're going to kill them" DC's little arched eyebrow as he says it.

I don't think we'll get a move away from the seriousness of DC era but as long as some humour is well placed I won't mind what is probably going to be the most emotional film of DC's era when we consider the possible big hook of this film I can't see how it can't be.

Deakins cinematography looks stunning, MGW said on the BBC interview we are most likely looking at 2 hrs +, happy days!
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    I love how he pronouces Provocateur, just love it.
    Damn! Amazing trailer!
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    I feel like a kid on Christmas morning
    sf5s.jpg
    sf1a.jpg
    sf2jm.jpg
    sf3z.jpg
    sf4lm.jpg
    sf6f.jpg
    Love the shot of Severine with the hair in the wind. And Bond casually firing a gun, with ease, two times in the trailer. And that shot in Scotland . And the dragons...
    After having seen it a couple of times now, I don´t really know what to think. Well, it´s just a teaser. I think the official trailer will make me jump
  • gt007gt007 Station G
    Amazing!!!
    edited May 2012 Posts: 40,468
    Trying to watch it on Youtube - fully buffered - and I've tried, 480p, 720p, and 1080p, and it still lags. I'm so upset, haha. It's nearly 4:30 AM here, and I just desperately want to see it one last time.

EDIT: There we go. Does anyone else think Eve shaving Bond looks pretty sexy?
    I'm speechless, this trailer really is amazing! When and where did MGW say that the movie will be longer than 2 hours?