Skyfall - Teaser Trailer - Discussion Thread

1313233343537»

Comments

• Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    We will know come the full film's release. Those who have read the script will know, but we won't until October or November.
  • Personally I love the trailer(s) and many people I know get the feeling that it looks like a "real" Bond film again. It should silence the "Bond is Bourne" guys. I find it funny that now people complain it looks too typical Bond :-)

As for the blonde hair of Bardem. The first look I got of him was in the trailer, and I was shocked. But that's not necessary a bad thing. If it would have been just his dark hair. I would have only thought "Oh, there he is". The blonde hair is intriguing! It really cought my interest and together with his great delivering of the lines and his movement...I really think he could be one hell of an villain. I'm almost looking most forward to his potrayal. He seems to me as one of the most menacing and interessting villains since a long time! And imo, it just screams Fleming. Fleming so often described some very very strange guys when it came to his villains and Silva really looks like something straight out of an Fleming novel. We'll see how it turns out but I'm really hyped right now!