Bond's Gaming Future(News, Speculation, Discussion)

1858687888991»

Comments

• NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    edited September 13 Posts: 7,243
    :O :O :O

Where's @Risico007
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia
    So it wont be a physical release?
    No, doesn't look like it. Sometimes independent people online put together some pretty cool custom physical products for these things though.
    :O :O :O

Where's @Risico007

Sorry I just fainted someone said something about goldeneye coming back ….

In all seriousness I am happy because I get o play a Bond game on my new console it’s not my favorite bond game but meh
  • MI6HQMI6HQ SIS Building, London, United Kingdom
    Oh I thought it's the new 007 IOI game.

But, it's Goldeneye again..... Nothing new, they've been re-releasing that game many times.
    MI6HQ wrote: »

But, it's Goldeneye again..... Nothing new, they've been re-releasing that game many times.

They’ve never re-released it. They’ve made a few attempts at modernizing it or remaking it, but never a re-release.
    MI6HQ wrote: »

They’ve never re-released it. They’ve made a few attempts at modernizing it or remaking it, but never a re-release.

But I don’t want a rerelease I want a new game hell they could of just added 4-5 new levels on the existing game and I would of been happy
    Hey we take what we can get :))
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    I've been enjoying this game on PC emulator in recent years, so I wasn't exactly crying out for a re-release, but I do like the idea of playing it on a modern Nintendo console.
    Do you watch Graslu00 on YouTube? Can't remember the exact spelling of his name, but I do know that's incorrect lol
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Do you watch Graslu00 on YouTube? Can't remember the exact spelling of his name, but I do know that's incorrect lol
    I do watch his videos, even from the other Bond games, particularly EoN. I'm only a casual gamer, so I enjoy sitting back and just watching others play. I think you got the name right!
    Same here about being a casual player and watching others.
    Hey we take what we can get :))

This is true but man the first new bond game in 10 years is this

Kind of a sucker punch the more I think about I it
  • edited November 21 Posts: 611
    What game is this?

• DenbighDenbigh UK
  • edited November 21 Posts: 611
    Denbigh wrote: »

No way!

That bodes well for IO’s game.