Comments

• DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    :)

Glad you liked it, Marketto.
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Dragonpol wrote:

It was an unforgetable day my friend. :)

By the way, great photos @DiscoVolante.
    Dragonpol wrote:

It was an unforgetable day my friend. :)

By the way, great photos @DiscoVolante.

I'm sure it was. Are you friends with Nicolas on CBn and still a member over there?
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Dragonpol wrote:
    I'm sure it was. Are you friends with Nicolas on CBn and still a member over there?

Yes, and yes. :D
    Dragonpol wrote:

Yes, and yes. :D

Oh good. He told me they removed you but were forced to bring you back. I used to post as SILHOUETTE MAN over there.
    Well my fellow posters! This is me with James Bond! I am on the right! ;)

40915_103835636344961_1022516_n.jpg

• QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Awesome, @RogueAgent! I'm envious, as that never happened to this fella. ;) Is that Laz in the background, too?
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Was he sober?
    QBranch wrote:
    Awesome, @RogueAgent! I'm envious, as that never happened to this fella. ;) Is that Laz in the background, too?

Yeah it was like a pennant of him OHMSS design. Really top bloke, was a few years ago in Northampton, UK. One of his first signings in the UK at the time I believe?
    Was he sober?

:)) Yes he was sober, met him early mid morning. Although he did have a strong coffee with him! :-?

Been pretty lucky over the years in meeting various cast members and getting pictures with them. Especially the ladies! :D
  • saunderssaunders Living in a world of avarice and deceit
    Amazing photo @RogueAgent, I've met him once but the £25 autograph charge cleaned me out before I could even think about getting the additional photo pose, looking at yours makes me wish I had! Your absolutely right in that he's a top bloke to talk to, very modest, nice and slightly bemused by my slavish adoration of him!
    Anyway well done on a really great picture (and a massive bonus point for managing to look slightly cooler than the James Bond your standing next to) :)
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    How do you all seem so calm and cool about getting a picture next to one of the James Bond actors? I would go absolutely ballistic if it was me, especially if it was Pierce Brosnan.
    saunders wrote:
    Amazing photo @RogueAgent, I've met him once but the £25 autograph charge cleaned me out before I could even think about getting the additional photo pose, looking at yours makes me wish I had! Your absolutely right in that he's a top bloke to talk to, very modest, nice and slightly bemused by my slavish adoration of him!
    Anyway well done on a really great picture (and a massive bonus point for managing to look slightly cooler than the James Bond your standing next to) :)

Was really lucky as there was no charge for the photo! What appears to have happened since these kind of events have become more popular is the organisers have seen an opportunity to cash in! He posed for anyone who asked. A great guy.
  • My poor shaved head! I sure miss my hair :D

1239122_10100235215373681_1387904989_o.jpg

Halloween 1991- I haven't changed much, lol

1272140_10100235212833771_1228555647_o.jpg
  • 58896_467735405131_2178469_n.jpg
    Snap Snap Grin Grin.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Welcome to the forum, @Esprit. Your hairspray is the most effective I've seen!
    Is that Connery's special camera we saw in FRWL? ;) Welcome to MI6! B-)
  • RogueAgent wrote:
    Is that Connery's special camera we saw in FRWL? ;) Welcome to MI6! B-)

It is very similar, isn't it? The prop camera is just a Kalloflex. I have a few genuine Rollei cameras, too. Bond's is the Rolleiflex 3.5F, which is too rich for my blood. It's highly coveted due to it being a Bond camera AND a top of the line Rolei TLR. One that's in good condition can set you back A LOT.
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    @Esprit, great photo! I hope you can join The Girls Room. That is if you want, of course.
  • saunderssaunders Living in a world of avarice and deceit
    I like the white dots on the black dress, reminds me of how they used to start the Bond films in the old days. Warm welcome to MI6 @Esprit :)
  • MrBondMrBond Station S
    A newer photo of me:

1001237_3242961810554_1204972437_n.jpg
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    Very nice hairstyle @MrBond.
  • MrBondMrBond Station S
    Sandy wrote:

Thank you @Sandy even though i have had a haircut alá Don Draper from the tv-show Mad Men since the photo was taken!
    MrBond wrote:
    Sandy wrote:

Thank you @Sandy even though i have had a haircut alá Don Draper from the tv-show Mad Men since the photo was taken!

I'm jealous of that hairstyle. I can't do anything with mine, my hair is so thick that I can't do anything with it. It'll sit how it wants to sit.
  • MrBondMrBond Station S
    Creasy47 wrote:
    MrBond wrote:
    Sandy wrote:

I'm jealous of that hairstyle. I can't do anything with mine, my hair is so thick that I can't do anything with it. It'll sit how it wants to sit.

Yeah, well i usually have the same issue but i cut off so much hair and with help from some hair-gel i can finally get that brilliant haircut.
    Here's a photo for reference: http://www.esquire.com/cm/esquire/images/WL/esq-8-don-draper-hair-101510-lg.jpg
    Grow some facial hair, shave it, buy a nice suit, and start smoking cigarettes, and I'm pretty sure they'll let you legally change your name to 'Don Draper' for free.
  • JakeDelToroJakeDelToro Universal Exports
    Me practicing for my contortionist act.

fifa_zpsff8b2161.jpg
  • MrBondMrBond Station S
    Creasy47 wrote:
    Grow some facial hair, shave it, buy a nice suit, and start smoking cigarettes, and I'm pretty sure they'll let you legally change your name to 'Don Draper' for free.

I'm already on to it, my motivation as a matter of fact!
    MrBond wrote:
    Creasy47 wrote:

I'm already on to it, my motivation as a matter of fact!

That's what I like to hear!
  • Sandy wrote:
    @Esprit, great photo! I hope you can join The Girls Room. That is if you want, of course.

Heck yes I do!
  • Me practicing for my contortionist act.

fifa_zpsff8b2161.jpg

Good work, Jake!