Post a picture of yourself! :P

Comments

• Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    @Murdock, that's it. I'm in tears right now. I'm not sure why it's so hilarious to me; I suppose it's the honesty in it?
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Creasy47 wrote:
    @Murdock, that's it. I'm in tears right now. I'm not sure why it's so hilarious to me; I suppose it's the honesty in it?

Chinese Proverb says, One Man's Troll is another Man's Meme. =))
    Murdock, like the Star Trek costume. is it homemade.. where is the jacket from?
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    I'll never get tired to share this, because...you know. :) It was one of the most exciting moments in my entire life.

MichaelGWilsonMarcosKontzeMarkettoBarbaraBroccoli.jpg

xxx
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I'll never get tired to share this, because...you know. :) It was one of the most exciting moments in my entire life.

MichaelGWilsonMarcosKontzeMarkettoBarbaraBroccoli.jpg

xxx

And I love that contemplative looking shot of you with MI6 in the background.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    I'm incredibly jealous of you, to this day, for that photo, @marketto007.
    @marketto007, that's really something to be proud of! I think only meeting Cubby and Fleming would top that.
    By the way, I love Barbara's smile!
    Thanks guys, this is the "contemplative looking shot" that Brady (@0BradyM0Bondfanatic7) mentioned. :)

412069_376975992339831_1002888485_o.jpg
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    edited April 2013 Posts: 16,330
    Murdock, like the Star Trek costume. is it homemade.. where is the jacket from?

I got the shirt custom made from here.

http://cosplaysky.com/star-trek-tos-the-original-series-kirk-shirt-uniform-costume.html

The jacket is a grey and black venture-dry windbreaker I got from target and slapped a starfleet pin on it.
    d255_star_trek_insignia_pins.jpg
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited April 2013 Posts: 28,694
    That's the one, @marketto007! So cool... B-)
    JWESTBROOK wrote:
    One of me. I'm the guy on the left. Yeah i know i really am that good looking
    294694_2356958680833_1915015764_n.jpg

That looks like a pretty people party.

It's taken in a shoddy club in southampton. Trust me there are all sorts about in there.
  • edited October 2014 Posts: 82
    DSC00118_zps387e51dc.jpg
    DSC00117_zpsd58c72b8.jpg

Just me chilling with James Bond
    Amazing.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Oddjob wrote:
    [img][/img]DSC00117.jpg

Just me chilling with James Bond

Wow! I'm one jealous little boy. :(

You lucky man...
    ^ I also met Robert Davi(sanchez), Richard Kiel(Jaws),Maud adams(octopussy),Britt Eckland(Goodnight), Caroline Munro (Naomi), Luciana Paluzzi(Fiona Volpe),Maryam D'abo(kara),and Tanya Roberts(Stacy Sutton) all in the same day :)
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Oddjob wrote:
    ^ I also met Robert Davi(sanchez), Richard Kiel(Jaws),Maud adams(octopussy),Britt Eckland(Goodnight), Caroline Munro (Naomi), Luciana Paluzzi(Fiona Volpe),Maryam D'abo(kara),and Tanya Roberts(Stacy Sutton) all in the same day :)
    yes, yes, yes! that's enough jealous-making for one day! ;-)
    Oddjob wrote:
    yes, yes, yes! that's enough jealous-making for one day! ;-)

Yeah, seriously. You may be a great guy, but at the moment I hate you.
    *just kidding* ;)
  • edited April 2013 Posts: 57
    I loved Sir Lazenby in Emmanuelle ! Did you ask him about it? The one where ho goes to Tibet?

Introducing myself with a picture. I have palsy and am 75% blind so you may think I look a bit "odd" but it's how God made me. I come to these forums to escape ...maybe one day I could be Bond? Or am I just dreaming....

waEkMK9.jpg

• 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Welcome, @Judi2013fan_MeetBond! And thanks for posting a photo, too; no worries.

I have a good friend who is legally blind, to quite some extent, yet he can still watch movies and read because he has special glasses; so he is not totally blind. I think it's great you chose our forum as the Bond site to participate in. We have lots of personalities here, different backgrounds, geographic areas, you name it. Hope you enjoy your time here.
    I loved Sir Lazenby in Emmanuelle ! Did you ask him about it? The one where ho goes to Tibet?

I did not ask him about the Emmanuelle movies forgot that he mad those :). Told him I really liked him in Who saw her die and his latest bond spoof that he did(0070) we talked about Daniel Craig/skyfall. I also got a autograph from him. His a cool guy

Oddjob wrote:

I did not ask him about the Emmanuelle movies forgot that he mad those :). Told him I really liked him in Who saw her die and his latest bond spoof that he did(0070) we talked about Daniel Craig/skyfall. I also got a autograph from him. His a cool guy

How does he like Dan?
    he said he is a great actor and a bond
    Incredible. What an experience.
  • edited April 2013 Posts: 822
    Well, this is me and my collection...
    dscn2124j.jpg
    edited April 2013 Posts: 28,694
    Very cool set-up, @TheBondFan! I love the Fleming novels integrated with the film Bond, and that Skyfall poster is amazing!
    Thanks, Brady!
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    edited April 2013 Posts: 17,691

HEY! Watch where you aim that thing!!! :))
    Very cool, man!
    :D It's not real by the way!
    Thanks!
    Great collection @TheBondFan. This is part of my Bond collection, the photo was taken last October for a 50th Anniversary special report on the Brazilian media. :)

jbbr_marketto_colection.jpg
    This brings back fun memories from a while back, @marketto007. I will never forget Dan saying happy birthday to you.