Post a picture of yourself! :P

Comments

• Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    I'd enjoy seeing that video, if anyone has it, @marketto007 or @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7. I'm already jealous as it is knowing he told you 'Happy Birthday.'

My birthday's coming up shortly, Craig, if you're secretly stalking these boards!!
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Here you are, @Creasy47:

:)
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    Those guns are real, Marketto? If so i'd buy them for self defense :P
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Nope @X3MSonicX, they're replicas.
  • MrBondMrBond Station S
    A more recent photo of me, at the night of the Skyfall premiere. After four years of waiting, all the collected excitement and joy boiled up at the few moments before the film started. My tailored suit was a must that evening.
    Me and my friend were the only that was properly dressed for the occasion, the staff and the other visitors must have thought we were quite special. But, it's a Bond premiere and i take every occasion i get to put on my suit!

149811_2394439678031_1104009750_n.jpg
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    Nope @X3MSonicX, they're replicas.

Aww :(

No problem with that anyway, i wonder if you ever used them on your Posters!
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    MrBond wrote:
    A more recent photo of me, at the night of the Skyfall premiere. After four years of waiting, all the collected excitement and joy boiled up at the few moments before the film started. My tailored suit was a must that evening.
    Me and my friend were the only that was properly dressed for the occasion, the staff and the other visitors must have thought we were quite special. But, it's a Bond premiere and i take every occasion i get to put on my suit!

149811_2394439678031_1104009750_n.jpg

Cool! It looks like you had a great time. Bond premieres are special, I definitely agree.
    Damn, I never get invited to Bond premieres. Sucks. ;)
    Where is your picture, @timmer? Or did you post one earlier? :D
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Very cool, @MrBond. I take any opportunity to dress up as well, and did so when I saw Skyfall too. What a wonderful night that was.
  • edited May 2013 Posts: 4,622
    Where is your picture, @timmer? Or did you post one earlier? :D
    :O God no! I'm far too modest. But if I ever attend a Bond premiere, I will be sure to post! :)

Unfortunately no DC at my side this time. ;)
    avimittel.jpg

Germanlady wrote:
    Unfortunately no DC at my side this time. ;)
    avimittel.jpg

The power of photoshop begs to differ. ;)
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    You look lovely in that photo @Germanlady :)
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Like Sandy said, lovely photo Mrs. Germanlady. :)
    Very lovely, @Germanlady, and @MrBond, you're looking quite sharp. You're giving your display picture a run for its money in terms of coolness!
    Thanks all :-* and quite a watch you have there. Mr. Bond.
  • MrBondMrBond Station S
    My sincerelest thank you to all of you! It is much appreciated!
    You're quite welcome, to the both of you! :)
    Great pic, GL! :) You look so happy and relaxed. Was that on your birthday, by any chance?
    Great pic, GL! :) You look so happy and relaxed. Was that on your birthday, by any chance?

I too believe there is a chance that this picture was taken on her birthday and would like an answer please.

Thanks, but no. My daughter took it, because I needed a nice pic to send to a friend... ;)
    That's a great picture, GL!
    By the way, would it be against the forum rules to flirt with a member...?
    0013 wrote:
    That's a great picture, GL!
    By the way, would it be against the forum rules to flirt with a member...?

:\">
  • Bradford4Bradford4 Banned
    Not against the rules just very creepy

I have a wife
  • edited May 2013 Posts: 4
    Hi guys. I'm new..here on the boards. I have decided to make a fresh start in life and love and i love a passion for art works. I have made a creation for you all to share...an Mi6 family portyrait starring Murdock my favorit member.

rHE2Wyu.jpg

Reach.

Sent from my iPad.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Strange and bizarre.
  • MrBondMrBond Station S
    Well look who's back.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    edited May 2013 Posts: 17,809
    MrBond wrote:
    Well look who's back.

@DATA_THIEF? or @HappiestInTheSaddle?

• MrBondMrBond Station S
    No, @Pierceuhh and his other 5 or 6 usernames.