"Back of the net!": The Football Thread

Comments

Bloody hell I can’t believe a spectator has just ran on to the pitch at Birmingham and punched Aston Villa Jack Grealish in the face knocking him down !!!!
    barryt007 wrote: »
    Bloody hell I can’t believe a spectator has just ran on to the pitch at Birmingham and punched Aston Villa Jack Grealish in the face knocking him down !!!!

England has the best fan culture in the world. So much passion ;)
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    edited March 2019 Posts: 23,417
    What a complete #&£#££&&££%+==))&£££#(()_-=%:'
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    edited March 2019 Posts: 23,417
    Grealish scores opener in the Derby. Get in lad

Perfect response
  • edited March 2019 Posts: 17,302
    Grealish scores opener in the Derby. Get in lad

Perfect response

Had to happen! :))
    jobo wrote: »

That is not passion that is assault, I hope they lock the basterd up just as an example.
    SaintMark wrote: »
    jobo wrote: »

That is not passion that is assault, I hope they lock the basterd up just as an example.

I was obviously being sarcastic...
    Hadn't heard about this before now, but Hull City A.F.C looks to have got themselves a new badge, after a consultation period with supporters. Could've been worse!

9417606-0-image-a-44_1549372789546.jpg

________

Hm…
  • edited March 2019 Posts: 19,339
    If Chelski lose to Wolves then this is a fantastic opportunity for Arsenal to mount an assault on 4th or 3rd place !!!!

Come on Wolves !!!
    Shit shit and double shit !!!!
    If Chelski lose to Wolves then this is a fantastic opportunity for Arsenal to mount an assault on 4th or 3rd place !!!!

Come on Wolves !!!

Jinxed it!
    Off to the shop to get some beers in for the main event.

Chelsea dropping points still a good result for United and Arsenal
    TV2 pre-match coverage no surprise only covering Solskjær and United. 15 minutes in, and Arsenal (the home team) hardly mentioned…
    TV2 pre-match coverage no surprise only covering Solskjær and United. 15 minutes in, and Arsenal (the home team) hardly mentioned…

SKY appear to be doing the same from what I have watched

TV2 are such United/Solskjær fans though. Nothing new there. It's irritating for us wanting to get some coverage of the team we support – who are the home side no less.
    Let them x the less we are mentioned the better x just go out there and do a job x the chance to get 60 points is within reach x we would be 1 point behind Sperms and 2 ahead of Man Utd !
    Let them x the less we are mentioned the better x just go out there and do a job x the chance to get 60 points is within reach x we would be 1 point behind Sperms and 2 ahead of Man Utd !

Fingers crossed! It's all we can do really.

That's the right reaction to such a bad incident.

TV2 are such United/Solskjær fans though. Nothing new there. It's irritating for us wanting to get some coverage of the team we support – who are the home side no less.

I guess Ole is a national hero over there now or was already
    I really feel we are going to win this x feel good !!

I guess Ole is a national hero over there now or was already

Yeah, he's in the spotlight all the time. At Molde first, and even more now at United. I need a Solskjær filter badly!
    I really feel we are going to win this x feel good !!

I hope your gut feeling is right, @barryt007!
    Dalot will be one to watch
    Arsenal line up looks all out attack

Fingers crossed! It's all we can do really.

That's the right reaction to such a bad incident.

Very mature reaction
    Arsenal line up looks all out attack

Can't win the game otherwise, I think.
    Have to score there! Won't get many chances today.
    Good start
    Good start

Need to keep the ball in the team. That's the way to do it.
    THAT WAS CLOSE