"Back of the net!": The Football Thread

Comments

giphy.gif
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    DAM

COME ON UNITED WAKE UP
    XHAKAAAAAAHHHHH!
    GRANIT !!!!!!!!!!!

he has a wonderful foot on him : 1-0 to the Arsenal !!
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    United need to press better awful start need to change shape

Strange movement fro De Gea ... not fully fit ‘maybe ?
    Not getting my hopes up. It's Jonathan Moss refereeing after all.

Positive thinking Torg come on !!!
  • edited March 2019 Posts: 17,293
    barryt007 wrote: »

Positive thinking Torg come on !!!

But it's Moss! It's like having Mike Dean on the pitch!

Strange movement fro De Gea ... not fully fit ‘maybe ?

United not at it the 442 is not working
    Strange first half for United though glimmers of quality
    1-0 half time x luvly jubbly !!
    Big second half needed from Arsenal still. Sokratis already on a yellow is not good.
    Wicked swerve on the goal
    Moss stops the game so he can catch his breath
    Pogba not booked for dragging down Ramsey there while the ref is watching.
    Pogba not booked for dragging down Ramsey there while the ref is watching.

That should have been a yellow
    Aub !!!!!!!!!!!

2-0 !!
    Told you I felt good about this Torg !! @Torgeirtrap
    edited March 2019 Posts: 23,376
    Come on United its never over till its over
    Pogba first yellow. Not a second too late.
    17 year old wonder kid coming on for United
    Eddie Nketiah coming on for Arsenal.
  • RC7RC7

Think it’s the game we expected to happen at some point - especially at the library. Bizarre opener. Non penalty. Way better chances but haven’t taken them. Swings and roundabouts. Decent defending from Arsenal.
    Its one of them, take it on the chin and move on to the next game. I still think United will get top four.
    RC7 wrote: »

Think it’s the game we expected to happen at some point - especially at the library. Bizarre opener. Non penalty. Way better chances but haven’t taken them. Swings and roundabouts. Decent defending from Arsenal.

I will take a PSG win and Arsenal loss every time. Setting up with 442 was questionable a diamond would have made more sense. Pogba's starting position was bizarre though credit to Ole in that he is not afraid to change things.
  • RC7RC7
    Its one of them, take it on the chin and move on to the next game. I still think United will get top four.

Arsenal arriving on cue to annoy Spurs - must be hell being a Spurs fan. Hopefully we’ll be good. No way it was a 2-0 today, but it was one of those.
    Oh my, that was a massive win. My shirt is probably more wet than the player's, because this was a nervous watch! A lot of important and difficult matches ahead, so they need to keep going. Mkhitaryan out injured after having some decent games. Can only hope he returns quickly.

Hah! TV2 blaming Moss for being to slow on the pitch. That would never have been brought up as an issue had the result gone the other way.
  • edited March 2019 Posts: 19,339
    ”We’re coming for you ......we’re coming for yooooouuu... Tottenham Hotspur we’re coming for you !!!!!!”

Told u I felt good about this one Torg !!!
  • edited March 2019 Posts: 17,293
    ”We’re coming for you ......we’re coming for yooooouuu... Tottenham Hotspur we’re coming for you !!!!!!”

Told u I felt good about this one Torg !!!

I just hope you have a good feeling for the rest of the season @barryt007! Just managing a top four is massive on so many levels – most of all the transfer market!

Happy to see Eddie Nketiah getting playing time. Would love for him to score for Arsenal this season.
    Credit to Ole no excuses