"Back of the net!": The Football Thread

Comments

barryt007 wrote: »
    Rashford is not fit,injured still x Liverpool need to take advantage of this .
    Players are getting injured everywhere and none are due to a tackle or challenge !!

That's strange!
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    God Lingard nearly scored and now has broken down
    Lingard is down injured again now ...wtf is going on !!
    I thought it was only Arsenal that were capable of having that many injuries at the same time!
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    It's crazy Sanchez on all subs used, United will end the game will 9 players at this rate
    Now Robertson looks injured my FPL team is in tatters
    As long as Allison ,van dijk ,mane,pogba and salah stay fit then my EPL and SKY teams are ok still
  • edited February 2019 Posts: 17,295

I think I'm looking at taking a hit before the next deadline. question is, will it be a -4, -8 or -12?

I think I'm looking at taking a hit before the next deadline. question is, will it be a -4, -8 or -12!

:)) likewise a - 4 is inevitable for me for starters, weird game bizarrely still 0 - 0 at half time. Time for Sanchez to step up and win us the game [-O<

I think I'm looking at taking a hit before the next deadline. question is, will it be a -4, -8 or -12!

:)) likewise a - 4 is inevitable for me for starters, weird game bizarrely still 0 - 0 at half time. Time for Sanchez to step up and win us the game [-O<

What a gameweek!

Sanchez ? That wa**er ? No way
    Glad that is over my stomach is wrecked, Smalling should have won it at the end though I'll take that draw all things considered
    The United-Liverpool result:

giphy.gif
  • RC7RC7
    As potential title winners, Liverpool were sh*te today. Think they had one shot on target. Full strength side with Tony on the left and Lingard tucked in, I reckon we’d have won it. Smalling should’ve buried his chance.
    Terrible match but it puts us back in 4th .
    Liverpool have been bad for quite some time I think. They will need a spring resurrection of form this spring to salvage their season.
  • RC7RC7

For now. Can’t you see you beating Spurs or us.
    RC7 wrote: »

That won't happen, no. Us Arsenal fans can only hope the other top six sides slip up – especially when facing each other (like United and Liverpool today).
  • edited February 2019 Posts: 19,339

That won't happen, no. Us Arsenal fans can only hope the other top six sides slip up – especially when facing each other (like United and Liverpool today).

On our day we can beat anyone x this is the Premier League.

And I must say I was looking forward to the 3 matches today but they have all been shit.

I have my doubts given the defence Arsenal can field these days. Holding's injury was a massive blow…

I have my doubts given the defence Arsenal can field these days. Holding's injury was a massive blow…

Stay strong old chap .

Stay strong old chap .

We have to! A top four can be a huge difference as far as the summer transfer window goes. CL football is much more attractive to new players than EL football.
  • RC7RC7

And I must say I was looking forward to the 3 matches today but they have all been shit.

Very optimistic. You’d have to have a serious slice of luck to do City. You’re really not very good. You played some really good stuff earlier in the season, but that seems a distant memory.
    Scenes in the Carabao Cup. Kepa refuses to be subbed!
  • Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    CITY!! :D
    …and Chelsea lost on penalties.
    What does this mean for Sarri and/or Kepa? Refusing to leave the pitch when you're supposed to be subbed… One of the strangest situations I've seen in a cup final.

Edit: Video of the situation.

• edited February 2019 Posts: 7,500

Very optimistic. You’d have to have a serious slice of luck to do City. You’re really not very good. You played some really good stuff earlier in the season, but that seems a distant memory.

Hm. Someone is acting very tough all of a sudden... ;))
  • RC7RC7
    Astonishing stuff. There’s a level of entitlement at Chelsea that you rarely see anywhere else. Perhaps it’s because the owner has created a culture where managers are disposable.
    Their must be an international break coming up with all these injuries at Utd?!!!! Lol!
  • RC7RC7
    jobo wrote: »

Hm. Someone is acting very tough all of a sudden... ;))

Suggesting Arsenal aren’t that great? Yeah, real big talk. Jog on, son.