"Back of the net!": The Football Thread

Comments

• TheWizardOfIceTheWizardOfIce 'One of the Internet's more toxic individuals'
    Another quality signing by Pep in goal.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    I am trying to figure out where Pep squandered £250 million
  • RC7RC7

You're not allowed to talk about the Chino'd one. Everything he does is genius. Even scraping 4th.
    RC7 wrote: »

You're not allowed to talk about the Chino'd one. Everything he does is genius. Even scraping 4th.

He's better than that. 3rd
    Jagielka,Baines and Pickford are putting a shift in.

Great save from Pickford and even got up to cut off Aguero any angle to shoot.
    Jagielka with his last ditch tackle on Aguero ,from the floor.
    Baines tackling Walker from behind and getting it spot on,what a tackle,brilliant.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!

Pep stubbornness to his own philosophy will be his undoing in this league ultimately
    How long before @jobo jumps in to tell us what a genius Pep is, how Jose won't win it and how generally shit the Premier League is?

edited August 2017 Posts: 23,411
    It was coming Everton not impressed themself enough
  • edited August 2017 Posts: 19,339
    Bad defensive header but Holgate is only a young lad,he will learn from that.
    Good volley though.

Aguero cheating to get Schneidelen sent off ,Argentine scum.
    barryt007 wrote: »
    Bad defensive header but Holgate is only a young lad,he will learn from that.
    Good volley though.

Aguero cheating to get Schneidelen sent off ,Argentine scum.

Yeah no way a second yellow, the game is very cynical
    Good game to watch, Pep gave thumbs up
  • RC7RC7
    A South American getting a player sent off? Never.
    Rivaldo, Simeone saints of the game
  • RC7RC7
    Not forgetting the Catalan Cannibal.
    Pep is a genius
    José won't win a shit
    The quality of the Premier League is ridiculously overrated
    Liverpool supporters often like to play cheeky after two rounds...
    edited August 2017 Posts: 1,575
    jobo wrote: »
    Pep is a genius
    José won't win a shit
    The quality of the Premier League is ridiculously overrated
    Liverpool supporters often like to play cheeky after two rounds...

All Liverpool Supporters are not INSANE like TheWizardOfIce. He's Toxic.
    He thinks Liverpool will beat Hoffenheim 5-0................

He's as mad as a cut snake.
    Not forgetting the Catalan Cannibal.

:))

Suarez-lecter.jpg
    Is he 'catalan' now?
    A nice 4-1 win last night in the cup. Not that I am fussed about this particular competition. Just want the lads to come through uninjured.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    WUMO-comics-art-painting-494474.jpeg
    Maybe you're actually Nostradamus @001?

5-0 definitely looks on from here if not 7 or 8.
    Not looking forward to the game on Sunday....
    Oh no I was right all along. We are utter shit.

Make no mistake - with Liverpool's defence this is still on.

Could end 6-5 but Christ knows which way.
  • DCisaredDCisared Liverpool
    Oh no I was right all along. We are utter shit.

Make no mistake - with Liverpool's defence this is still on.

Could end 6-5 but Christ knows which way.

Absolutely. No good being phenomenal upfront if you've got Tyrone off corrie at centre half.
    edited August 2017 Posts: 9,117
    Next goal massive. If they get it we could easily fold.

How can you be 3 goals clear and still sweating? That's what years of Minger and co have done to us.

How can you be 3 goals clear and still sweating? That's what years of Minger and co have done to us.

I feel like its a personnel problem rather than down to the system. We need reinforcements! There aren't many good defender's in the PL though although Van dikerz would surely improve.
    DCisared wrote: »
    I feel like its a personnel problem rather than down to the system. We need reinforcements! There aren't many good defender's in the PL though although Van dikerz would surely improve.

Us Arsenal fans feel the same way; possibly even more Sunday evening...

I keep hearing this bullshit.

What Van Dijk is the only defender in the world who is an upgrade on what we've got is he? We're ready to spend 60m plus but there's literally no one else on the globe who could force their way into our world class back four?

That's not a personnel problem that's dismal scouting. Fair enough Van Dijk out primary target but when Soton say no we apparently have no plan B.

What Van Dijk is the only defender in the world who is an upgrade on what we've got is he? We're ready to spend 60m plus but there's literally no one else on the globe who could force their way into our world class back four?

That's not a personnel problem that's dismal scouting. Fair enough Van Dijk out primary target but when Soton say no we apparently have no plan B.

Klopp seems to be set on him or no one

Tbf with Mignolet in goal i think Franz beckenbauer would be made to look a donkey so i think you're right. Danny ward should be getting a game no question.