"Back of the net!": The Football Thread

Comments

Marco Silva - new Hull City manager - can we escape relegation?
    Nope....sorry @tanaka123
  • AceHoleAceHole Belgium, via Britain
    No other Spurs fans on here then... what a glorious win :-D
    Are there any Sperms fans anywhere ?
    FA Cup weekend? Is anyone bothered anymore?
    In all honesty I hope we go out. Football is all about survival as it all has become a business such a long time ago now. Sad but true.
    AceHole wrote: »
    No other Spurs fans on here then... what a glorious win :-D
    Was an entertaining game two tough sides to break down, Chelsea losing has given sides chasing a glimmer of hope. Come on United!!! ;)

RogueAgent wrote: »
    In all honesty I hope we go out. Football is all about survival as it all has become a business such a long time ago now. Sad but true.

I'm bothered !!! ...i love FA Cup final day !

• RC7RC7
    Breeze for the reds today.
    barryt007 wrote: »
    RogueAgent wrote: »

I'm bothered !!! ...i love FA Cup final day !

We're losing already! Excellent! :))
    Good to see three United strikers on Score sheet... Congratulations Rooney! =D>
    Piss off Rooney,you had a lot more games to achieve your shitty credit compared to the real greats...
    Ha ha Wayne has done ok, it's his early career where he really was at a high level.
    No he hasnt...look at the amount of games,even the champions league was knock out compared to league format....he beating the record is bollocks.
    Two different era's you can't compare them, though it's still an achievement the haul he has got.
    Two different era's you can't compare them, though it's still an achievement the haul he has got.
    Sorry but you can compare them.....Charlton had half the games Rooney has had and against harder tougher players.....

Sorry but you can compare them.....Charlton had half the games Rooney has had and against harder tougher players.....

Plus he didn't have a hair transplant.
  • RC7RC7
    No he hasnt...look at the amount of games,even the champions league was knock out compared to league format....he beating the record is bollocks.

What are you on about?
    An unwanted FA Cup replay! :-q
  • edited January 2017 Posts: 1,009
    Been in Camp Nou today for a Spanish Cup match. Mediocre playing, but we came up against Athletic with Suárez, Neymar (doing his first fine performance of the season after many months of being a burden) and Messi.

But this match has done nothing to hide that we are still a mediocre team with a roster of pampered (but talented) millionaire sissies . From a powerhouse to a whorehouse in 2 years thanks to our democratically elected and awfully corrupted governing board. And don't get me started in the basketball section...
    RIP Graham Turner,former Watford,Villa and England boss,72 today :

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSAmQS-U-Sei19fGsP5ZsDoAJ1CXv9QqZi9wT6rKb6s1Ve77QBryg
    Taylor was a great guy who just loved football. Whether you liked him or not? You cannot take that away from the man. RIP
    No way was watching sky earlier without paying much attention, they were talking about Taylor. Rest in peace he got alot of stick when helming England, always thought he was a likeable chap.
  • edited January 2017 Posts: 19,339
    Was a legend at Watford and did massive work at Villa....a top bloke.
    I just hope Elton John comes out and says something....he has been VERY quiet so far,considering what Graham did for his club.
    Diego Costa has been dropped by Chelsea...he is about to move to China as they have come in and offered him £30,000,000 a year wages !!!!! disgusting....bloody Chinese.
    Diego Costa has been dropped by Chelsea...he is about to move to China as they have come in and offered him £30,000,000 a year wages !!!!! disgusting....bloody Chinese.

Football is ruined.
    It will be now,if even the Premier League cant keep players in the top clubs anymore.
  • edited January 2017 Posts: 6,432
    Where is the personal ambition in players, that's crazy will derail Chelsea's title bid. It makes sense for players to take big deals like this in semi retirement, though at there peak football is indeed dead or on its way.
  • edited January 2017 Posts: 19,339
    Exactly,i mean i dont like Chelsea but love their manager,a top boss,and if one of their top players can be raided,even with Abramovich in charge,we have had it..and this is now the start of the chinese league stealing top pro's from every countries' league....we cant compete,not even the full weight of the Premiership.....the bloody chinese want the best league in the world and they arnt going to stop until they strip England/Italy/Spain/France and the rest of their best players and become the best in the world.
  • RC7RC7
    Let's see how it plays out. United and Liverpool are the two biggest clubs in the country, if 'big' players start leaving them for China it's worth a little debrief. As it is it's a few vets and some Chelsea deadwood. Costa is a law unto himself. A mercenary and a see you next...
    I hope you are right matey,i hope you are right.