"Back of the net!": The Football Thread

Comments

We really know how to shoot ourselves in the foot big time!!!! ~X(
    Man United 1 - 1 liverpool United were poor today, United grateful for a draw onto next game.
  • RC7RC7
    Man United 1 - 1 liverpool United were poor today, United grateful for a draw onto next game.

Not great in the final third from us, but we were by far the better side. Particularly in the second. Liverpool looked poor. Not a patch on the Suarez era side.
    RC7 wrote: »

Not great in the final third from us, but we were by far the better side. Particularly in the second. Liverpool looked poor. Not a patch on the Suarez era side.

We had good chances to win it, Pogba had a day to forget Jose should tell him to focus on his football and not his emoji or his bloody hair. Concerned by the consistency of teams above its going to be a battle for top four. Thankfully City are erratic that result was bad for them today.
  • edited January 2017 Posts: 6,432
    250ONEY =D>
    Wishing Ryan Mason a speedy recovery.
    Fractured skull very serious, I did not see the game by all accounts the medical staff acted quickly.
    Finally a win for my boys! :)] Now we just need to put a run of 5 or 6 results together to get back in the play off picture?!! OTBC!!!
  • edited January 2017 Posts: 6,432
    Man United need to wake up Hull City 1 - 2 Man United on aggregate 55 minutes of second leg to go, needlessly gifted Hull a penalty [-(
  • edited January 2017 Posts: 19,339
    Come on Hull !!!

Man Utd thought they could turn up and go through the motions....this is a semi-final....did they really think Hull would roll over ??
    I feel for Hull there team is decimated in other circumstances I would want them to do well... Come on United!
    Fair play,you support Man Utd but good of you to say...i support Arsenal but right now i am a Hull City Fan !!!

Game on !!
    First half United have been ordinary they need to step it up or Hull could Score again and then it's anybody's.
    I have a Saints v Liverpool last night vibe about this .... ;)
    History is against Hull, I expect Jose to give his team a rollicking.
    Its nicely poised which is great for a neutral (well i want Hull to win ) like me...
    Pogba should have been booked...talk about an obvious dive ..
    Get in <:-P the ref has been poor
    At work shortly did not want extra time <:-P
  • RC7RC7
    Job done.
    Hopefully Saints will tear them a new Arse-hole in March...lazy,complacent shits.
  • RC7RC7
    barryt007 wrote: »
    Hopefully Saints will tear them a new Arse-hole in March...lazy,complacent shits.

You should just worry about finishing 4th. Again.
    RC7 wrote: »
    barryt007 wrote: »

You should just worry about finishing 4th. Again.

What above you ? again ? (but i do get your point ,its bloody annoying every season apart from 2nd last year ! )

United did enough bring on Wigan, credit to Hull they put up a good performance.
    agreed....they need to somehow transform that to the league..Silva has been an enouraging manager for them so far with what he has to work with...i think they will go down but he has impressed me so far.
    Will be tough with the squad they have, Snodgrass leaving is a blow if that goes through.
    And Mason's head injury....but they didnt start the season prepared,with a proper squad...you cant compete in our beautiful but ruthless league unprepared..
    Phelan did well considering what he had to work with early in his tenure, the owners don't appear to be supporting the club at all.
    They wanted to call them 'Hull Tiger's ' as you know...that shows the lack of dedication to the club..disgusting..just like changing Cardiff City (the Bluebirds !! ) to play in red...
    That was a marketing ploy thinking they could broaden the fanbase, an example of foreign investors not having a clue about football and purely seeing it as a business opportunity.