What kind of Bond fan are you?

12346»

Comments

• peterpeter Toronto
    Which of the later films do you like, @stag ? And liking the books more than the films, what'd you think of say, TLD and CR?
  • Last_Rat_StandingLast_Rat_Standing Long Neck Ice Cold Beer Never Broke My Heart
    Number 3 would be the closest.
  • BondAficionadoBondAficionado Former IMDBer
    Can't say I fit to a particular group. Although if I had to choose, maybe I'm nearest to the second choice... The description leaves a lot of room.
  • QQ7QQ7 Croatia
    Group 3: The conservative Bond fans

Definitely!
    What kind of Bond fan are you?

"The red kind." ;)
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Fascinating to read all those opinions again, from many members who've long left. @Kerim where are you my friend? Anyway, I'd end up in 2 perhaps. Have been locked down there for years...
  • ShardlakeShardlake Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
    Groups 2 and 4 for me I'd say.
  • BMW_with_missilesBMW_with_missiles All the usual refinements.
    Solidly and unashamedly group 5.
  • edited January 2019 Posts: 6,665
    1 and 2. But I love Sir Rog. Who doesn't?
  • KaelbKaelb Adelaide, South Australia
    I definitely started out as an 8 and moved into being an 8/3. My mate sat me down to watch DAD which was my gateway drug into the rest of the film's and then books.
  • BondStuBondStu Moonraker 6
    Group 8 I GUESS... but I do really appreciate all the older movies and have read all the books and stuff.
  • Group 3 probably ... I prefer the novels to the films, but having said that, I think movie Bond works better if he’s not too close to the books, but is his own thing.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    edited September 2019 Posts: 5,834
    Group 2, although I wouldn't say I share the same opinions at Group 1 :)
  • RoadphillRoadphill United Kingdom
    I'm not sure I fit entirely into any of the groups. My taste in Bond is rather eclectic, and apart from a select few, depends on my mood.
    Probably group 3 would be the closest to me.