Controversial opinions about Bond films

Comments

• edited January 2016 Posts: 4,325
    Tinker wrote: »
    If you're talking about me you would do well do address me directly

It's nice to have you here @Tinker.

• suavejmfsuavejmf Harrogate, North Yorkshire, England
    This is how I felt after seeing Die Another Day, somehow after that I just lost a bit of interest in Bond.

Die another day got me interest in Bond so let's just cool it on that ok?

DAD! The worst in the series? Ha ha. Surely not.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    For me, SP was like a huge kick in the behind and made me fully excited in the franchise again after 3 years without a new installment. As soon as the end credits rolled, the only thing I wanted to do was either 1) buy another ticket for SP to watch it again straight away, or 2) stay up all night and watch as many Bond films as I can before passing out on the floor.

suavejmf wrote: »
    This is how I felt after seeing Die Another Day, somehow after that I just lost a bit of interest in Bond.

Die another day got me interest in Bond so let's just cool it on that ok?

DAD! The worst in the series? Ha ha. Surely not.

lol.
  • TinkerTinker Her Majesty
    My head just popped when i saw this scene in the theatre particularly this scene featuring Hail Berry

WV8Yr8X.png
  • Last_Rat_StandingLast_Rat_Standing Long Neck Ice Cold Beer Never Broke My Heart
    For me, SP was like a huge kick in the behind and made me fully excited in the franchise again after 3 years without a new installment. As soon as the end credits rolled, the only thing I wanted to do was either 1) buy another ticket for SP to watch it again straight away, or 2) stay up all night and watch as many Bond films as I can before passing out on the floor.

I was the same way. I saw it opening night on vacation and was egging my wife to see it again.
  • edited January 2016 Posts: 19
    I admit I don't not like her acting or her charachter in the film. She is VERY annoying. But does anyone have any opinions or posts about when she goes undercover as a reporter in the film, about halfway through.

We never see her write up a report though, so she doesn't not take her reporter cover as seriously as 007, who we see write up a report in A View to a Kill, are there any other 007 films where he writes up a report. Or does this happen in any of the books, I haven't read them
    edited January 2016 Posts: 5,131
    My head just popped when i saw this scene in the theatre particularly this scene featuring Hail Berry

WV8Yr8X.png

Yes. The CGI in this scene (the dive) was god awful. Halle Berry is the worst Bond girl so far.....what an irritating character (even if she is attractive).
    My new idea for Tinker includes Tinker will be equipped witha sting ray and a fuzzy ray and also a very hot ray which can pass thru walls to sting annoy and microwave his victims
    Tinker is a new character i've created for Bond 25. I've written a new script and everything.
  • Can you post this in the other topic, and can I report about this creation. Thanks Tinker
    Tinker is a new character i've created for Bond 25. I've written a new script and everything.

Maybe you should offer your services to Eon Productions.

edited January 2016 Posts: 5,131
    tanaka123 wrote: »

Based on these ideas....as a toilet cleaner for the crew.
    :))

I think he's taking the ...
    Yes I know....so am I.
    Yes I know....so am I.

As am I :)
    Did anybody notice in Spectre in the scene when Bond is tracking Blofeld he is offered up an almond?
    Could this mark a second occassion where bond is involved with an almond?
    Could this mark a second occassion where bond is involved with an almond?

I believe it was a jam tart.

• My controversial idea for the films is to have a a scene where Bond is fighting the villain, like Hinx, and they rip off small bits of each others clothes and make some of their bodies bare. They could rip off the sleeves of their jackets or some of the cloth on their pants and the skin would be bare

Does anyone want to see this in a 007 film. I had a friend and school who didn't not like the idea, but I think it would show the fight better. What does everyone think
    My controversial idea for the films is to have a a scene where Bond is fighting the villain, like Hinx, and they rip off small bits of each others clothes and make some of their bodies bare. They could rip off the sleeves of their jackets or some of the cloth on their pants and the skin would be bare

Does anyone want to see this in a 007 film. I had a friend and school who didn't not like the idea, but I think it would show the fight better. What does everyone think

That's already happened in a novel called Women in Love by DH Lawrence.
  • Do you have a link for it
    You might want to wait to you're a bit older before you read it, it's not really meant for 10 year olds.
    No that's too controversial
    It would.
    do they strip off
  • RC7RC7
    New Year. New Trolls.

"Oh dear, someone's done a stinker...now time to turn off DAD and get back to work" ;

;)
    RC7 wrote: »
    New Year. New Trolls.

Yep, it would seem that way :(
  • SarkSark Guangdong, PRC
    Are you sure it isn't old trolls who believe in resurrection?
    I thought this was supposed to be an intellectual-like site...

This is a Bond forum, not the Royal Society.